:)

MY ONE TRUE LOVE [SEQUEL: YOUR BEAMING SMILE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YEJIN’S POV

I went down to wash the dishes. Jin Ki is making me worry so much. I know it’s my responsibility to take care of my husband but he should also take care of himself right? I’m really worried.

Iwent upstairs and checked on Hyun Ki. My baby is asleep deeply. I went to his side and kissed his forehead.

“Sweet dreams aegi-ah”

“I need to take care of appa tomorrow so just stay with halmoni okay?”

I kissed him again.I went to our room and Onew was sleeping there, looking exhausted and tired, and looking so helpless. I sat beside him and caressed his face.

“What are you doing to yourself Yeobo, you’re making me worry”

Jin Ki groaned. “Are you still awake?”I asked

Jin Ki just grabbed and gripped on my hand

“I feel so weak. Just stay by my side until I feel better okay?”

I nodded “Is there something or anything you need?” Onew nodded

“What is it hubby?”

“YOU BABY. JUST YOU ALONE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER”

Onew’s sick but he’s still good at making me shiver, it’s his magic, his charm.

I kissed his forehead

“Rest Jin Ki, I’ll be by your side when you need me”

I lay down beside him and pecked on his lips while he’s still holding my hand.

“Yah, don’t kiss me, what If you’ll get sick next?”

“Then I’m asking you to be my personal doctor babe”

He just smiled at me

“Then kiss me again”

I can’t do anything but to grant his wish. I did what he has been doing to me. Caressing his face first then touching his lips, I pecked on it first then looked at him then smiled. I leaned closer to kiss him passionately as I could. I leaned closer again to feel his lips more. That’s what Jin Ki is doing to me all the time.

I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and that made me move closer and closer to him. His kisses, his touch it makes me shiver. He pulled back from his kiss and cupped my chin.

“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and I’m the lucky guy who caught your heart”

His words I mean… I should be the lucky girl to have him. He’s making me feel special, making me feel unique from all the other girls. I love him, I love him so much,and we slept comfortably at that night.

 

I opened my eyes and I saw Jin Ki was still sleepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter