Painting a Jerk

Not So Picture Perfect

L.joe tapped his fingers impatiently as he jotted down notes on his journal. Even though he was a kingka, he still had to keep up his grades. He was a model student since he always got straight A's. Every single teacher wanted every single person in their class to be just like him. A nice, quiet, polite, and smart student that always listened during class.

WRONG! The teachers thought wrong! He was the complete opposite and everyone in the whole school knew that. Most say he has a split personality depending on who's around. If there was a teacher or adult around, he would act all nice and caring to everyone. But once the teacher or adult is gone, he's back to being his regular jerk faced self.

Hee Seul watched him from a far and scribbled in her notebook furiously, still angry at him for being a jerk and calling her ugly. Instead of taking dilligent notes like she always did, she was writing all of her feelings out on her notebook.

Stupid L.joe! You babo! You shouldn't have called me ugly or even tried to take my camera away! YOU KNOW THAT I'M IN THE PAPARAZZI AND THAT I CAN RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND IMAGE! I'm going to make your life a living nightmare.

Hee Seul sighed since she knew deep inside her that she wouldn't have the guts to ruin his life. She couldn't even take a picture or write down a story about a single scoop that L would be interested in. Hee Seul was also honestly afraid that his "gang" would go after her. Who knows what might happen when no one is around to save her.

Hee Seul grew furious with this idea and began to write harder and faster. She wrote so fast that her pencil flew and hit L's head who was sitting right infront of her. She gulped and quickly averted her eyes to look down at her notes, acting like she was reviewing what she was reading. Aigoo, oppa is really going to hate me for accidentally flinging my pencil at his head.

L felt something hit his head and he stopped writing, brushing his hair and sighing. My gosh, what does Hee Seul want this time? Let me guess, another pencil

Annoyed, L turned around to face Hee Seul and found her looking at her notes, acting as if she was readin them. L smirked and shook his head. Acting innocent this time? Psh, this kid. She needs to know that I'm smarter then I look, he thought to himself.

"What is it now?" he asked her impatiently.

Hee Seul looked up and acted like she was shocked and giggled. "OH! Oppa! Kekeke, I didn't see you there. And neh, I do need something. I need my bunny pencil back" she said innocently and swinged her legs under her desk.

L scoffed and picked up her pink pencil decorated with bunnies. "Is this it?" Hee Seul nodded her head and held out her hand.

"Neh, now give me please."

He twisted the pencil between his fingers for a moment and tossed her pencil on his desk. "Here, just don't write too fast again and hit my head. you're already on my bad side anyways." he told her and turned back around to face the board.

Hee Seul nodded her head in agreement and took her pencil, sticking her tongue at him as soon as she turned around. "Mianhe oppa." she said and pouted. "Why am I on everyone's bad side?" she muttered and crossed her arms.

After 15 more minutes of scribbling in her notebook, the bell rang and she ran out of her classroom to her favorite class, art. Hee Seul adored art and art class was her only free time to let her mind and imagionation roam around in pure peace. She loved listening to the piano piece playing as she and the other students painted their hearts away.

Closing her eyes, Hee Seul smiled to herself and tried to imagine a beautiful scene of  a waterfall, falling off of a cliff, drowning into the ocean. A place where fresh and salt water met and mixed. After picturing her scene, she tied her hair up, put on her apron, and began painting the ocean with a dark blue color. 

Hee Seul wasn't the best painter and she wasn't the worst either. You can say that she was in the middle, average you can say. She didn't care though if she wasn't the best. All she wanted to do was to let her imagionation flow and to feel peace in quiet for just an hour.

"Ahh, this is so peaceful. Good thing L.joe oppa isn't in thi-"

BANG! The door slammed open and there standing by the door was L.joe. He smirked at her and took over the canvas that whas right by hers.

"Hello Hee Seul," he said and winked at her. Hee Seul rolled her eyes and continued painting.

"I thought you weren't in this class L.joe oppa. I've never seen you here before." she said and sighed, thinking that she spoke too soon about him.

L.joe looked at her canvas and nodded his head. "Oh that! Hehe, I was too busy doing other things with my friends. That's why I didn't attend much, but now we're not planning to do anything so I decided to show up for a change." he said and picked up a paint brush, dipping it in a red paint.

Hee Seul nodded her head and kept painting her ocean and waterfall. What did he mean by "other things?" And by friends does he mean his "gang?" What could they be doing during their free period and what is L.joe actually hiding? She thought for a long moment of time until hr thought were interrupted by L.joe's big head blocking her face from her canvas.

"Yah! What is this supposed to be?" he asked as he pointed to her canvas.

"A water fall falling down a cliff into the ocean. Wae?"

L.joe put a hand to his mouth and laughed. "Hahaha, IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU DESCRIBED!" he howled and smiled widely. "It looks like a mental whale with it's baby!"

Hee Seul's ears grew red and she hit his arm. "YAH! Don't insult my picture and whales like that! it so does look like what I described! It looks exactly like what I pictured in my mind!" she said and bit her lower lip while looking at her canvas.

L.joe knocked on her head. "Boink, boink, boink! Well it looks like you have a pretty messed up imagination then!" he said and leaned close to her face, poking her nose with his paint brush.

Hee Seul's eyes widened and she shook her head, blushing. "Y-YAH! MY IMAGINATION IS NOT MESSED UP! And what was that for? thanks a lot! Now I have a big red blob on my nose!" she whined and stuck her tongue out at him.

He laughed and pouted at her. "Boo hoo hoo! Well I don't care Rudolph! Kekeke, I shall call you that now! RUDOLPH!" he repeated and chuckled.

Hee Seul glared at him and shook her head. "YAH! I'm not Rudolph 2 FACE!" 

L.joe smirked and his chin. "2 Faced? I like it. Kekeke, don't think that that stupid insult would hurt my feeings Rudolph." he said as the bell rang, signaling for lunch. "Bye, see you around, Rudolph." he said again and walked away.

After he left, Hee Seul took her paint brush again and scribbled all over her painting. "STUPID! MEAN! FACED! BABO! UGLY ! GAAAAAAH~!" she yelled as she let out all of her anger on her own master piece. She realised what she did and facepalmed.

"Aigoo, what have I done?" she asked herself. "My painting~!" Hee Seul stared at her picture and sighed. "It's all that 2 Face's fault!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter is up! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that I didn't put a lot of L in this chapter, but the next chapter he'll have a lot of parts for sure! And silent readers, please don't be afraid to comment or subscribe. It keeps me motivated! ^0^

Ppyong~ <3