Chapter 1

Not So Picture Perfect

"1, 2, 3! CHEESE!" a girl squeaked as she stood infront of a liquid amber tree, taking pictures of a small nest nestled between two branches. She tucked a string of her hazelnut hair behind her ear and smiled widely as she reviewed her picture of the birds nest and the 2 birds.

"L oppa is really going to like this!" she said to herself and skipped to the school entrance, excited about showing her first story ever! Hee Seul was part of the school's Paparazzi, a group of students who look for the hotteset and juiciest stories and posted them online and on the school news paper. They were famous for their interesting scoops, and never let down any of the students with boring and stupid stories. Everyone in the Paparazzi were pure genious and are always up to date to scandal and drama. All except Hee Seul who was too busy focusing on more "nice" scoops like a boy saving a cat from a tree. Nothing special really.

Even though her previous story sounded ridiculous and stupid, she was determined to get this one posted online and published on her school news paper. It was something nature gave them that didn't involve any drama or hurt feelings. To her it was a blessing to have the eggs perched on the liquid amber tree.

Hee Seul barged through the classroom and waved her camera in the air. "ANNYEONG~! I'VE ARRIVED WITH AN EXCITING SCOOP TODAY!" she said and sat down.

A boy looked up from his manga book and closed it, making his way towards Hee Seul. He stared at her for a moment and sat by her, looking through the pictures she took, his eyes scanning them and paying attention to every detail. "Hit me."

"ARASSO!" Hee Seul hit his arm lightly and began speaking. "Well today as I was walking to school, I found a bird's nest on our liquid amber tree. As I took a closer look to study it better, it turned out to be a rare eggs species! We have a rare bird's nest in front of our school entrance, and we have to make sure that no one knocks on the tree and makes the nest fall. We have to warn the students to be more careful when they're passing the tree! We can't loose those bird eggs! It's a gift!" she said and grinned.

The boy looked at her with his peircing gaze, and put down her camera. "Not good. This won't do Hee Seul." he said and returned to reading his manga book. He wasn't interested in a stupid bird's nest, and he wasn't interested in keeping those eggs safe either. He needed something juicy and hot, not sweet and cute.The Paparazzi wasn't the type of group that would post anything envolving nature or anything like that. They posted scandals and rumors to keep the students entertained. No one these days wants to read about anything stupid.

Hee Seul frowned and looked down at her pictures, disappointed with her leader's answer. "Not good enough L oppa? Waeyo?" she said and sighed. She was actually hoping to get her story into the news paper this time, and now it was all turned down.

L flipped the pages of the manga and spoke, "No one reads about these sweet stupid stories anymore. We want drama. The paparazzi doesn't go for cute stories."

Feeling hurt, Hee Seul nodded her head sadly and bit her lower lip. "Arasso oppa, I'll try to find a better story then." She turned to leave until L grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. 

"Get a new scoop by 3 days, or you'll be kicked out of the Paparazzi. Arasso?" he said and looked her in the eyes seriously.

Hee Seul felt chills go down her spine and nodded her head. "A-arasso oppa, I won't let you down." she said and bowed, quickly yanking her wrist away from his grasp and bursting out the door. She ran to her homeroom and sat on her desk, facing the window.

A good story in three days? I don't think that's enough time to make it up. I can't afford to be kicked out of the paparazzi. She thought and stared at the liquid amber tree that carried the bird eggs. The tree brought back the disappointing incident and she burried her face in her arms, on her desk. "Aigoo, what should I do?"

"KYAH~! L.JOE OPPA!" a girl screamed as a boy with orange dyed hair walked in the classroom. He seemed to have a cold and mysterious aura surrounding him. Other then that he was handsome and he had an attractive smirk plastered on his face.

The girl who screamed ran up and hugged him. "KYAH! I MISSED YOU L.JOE OPPA! DID YOU MISS ME?! I KNOW THAT YOU DID YEBO~!"

L.joe made a disgusted face and pushed her aside, shocking the girl and Hee Seul. "Sorry, but I don't date ugly girls. And yebo? Che, you wish." he said and glared at her.

Hee Seul watched as the girl ran out the room, crying loudly. She pointed her camera towards L.joe and snapped a picture of his face's left side, the prettiest side of the face. She looked at his facial features and sighed dreamily.

"Ahh, he's so handsome, but so rude and cold. How can an angelic face like that possibly be like this?" she said to herself and touched the camera screen.

A shadow hovered over her and she looked up to find L.joe leaning over her shoulder to look at her camera.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" she yelled at him and quickly covered her camera with her backpack, blushing violently. Aigoo, I hope he didn't see the picture. OR WORSE! Hear what I said.

L.joe smirked and shook his head. "I heard what you said, and I saw the picture you took of my good side. I'm guessing you have a liking to me." he said and stood up straight.

Hee Seul grew redder, if it was even possible, and shook her head. "ANIYO! T-that's not true. That guy wasn't you, it was my former friend from my old school. Yeah, my old friend" she said and chuckled awkwardly.

L,joe raised a brow and smirked. "Chincha? If it is, then let me see." he said as he pulled off her backpack and grabbed her camera, looking at the picture.

Hee Seul's eyes widened and she reached for her camera. "YAH! YOU GIVE THAT BACK NOW! I NEED IT!" she yelled and tried to grab the camera from his hands.

L.joe pushed her back with his hand and taunted her. "Chincha? For what? Taking more pictures of me and being a stalker? Huh? You can't get this camera until the end of school. You know, taking pictures of someone that you barely know is rude. Plus, I can't let an ugly girl like you keep this in your room and hang it up. It's plain stupid."

Hee Seul furrowed her brows and quickly snatched her camera from him. "ANIYO! You're not taking this camera away from me and hang a picture of you? Psh, you wish! I would never want to take a picture of a conceited jerk like you!" she spat at him and stuffed her camera in her backpack.

L.joe glared at her and grabbed her arm harshly. "Yah, you don't speak to the school's kingka like this. Especially when he's in a gang" he said and smirked.

Hee Seul looked at him and yanked her arm away from him. "I don't give a crap about you and your stupid gang. I know you guys won't be able to do anything to me anyways." she said with a cold tone and rolled her eyes at him.

L.joe smirked and backed away from her. "Fine, be that way. You're going to regret this little girl. No one messes with the school's kingka, L.joe." he said and went to the front of the room to take his assigned seat.

Psh, you and your gang gang up on me? Yeah right. I bet you won't have the guts to hurt me, a girl. Good luck with that Mr. Conceited Jerk face.

Hee Seul looked at the picture she took of L.joe. "Pabo" she said and deleted the picture.

______________________________________________________________________________

The first chapter is up! I hope you guys like it ^0^ Sorry if some of you got bored of it but the first chapter is always the boringest right? Well, for some I guess, lol. Please comment and subscribe if you like this story. :)