Crossing Paths

The Guys Next Door

Author's P.O.V
 

 

"Bommie wake up!" Dara yelled at Bom, who didn't want to wake up.

 

"Unni, why are you waking her up, shouldn't we get going?" Minzy asked Dara.


"But we're going to the grocerie store, who's supposed to tell her that?" Dara asked Minzy not knowing what to do to Bom now that she wouldn't wake up.


"We'll just tell Chaerin to inform her, have you forgotten about her already?" Minzy asked.


"Oh, that's right, I totally forgot about her, we should go and tell her right now." Dara said feeling relieved now that she knows Bom's not alone.


"Unni, it's not like Bom unni's going to do anything if she's home alone." Minzy mentioned feeling a bit confused by why Dara was worried.


"You never know with our Bommie, so I just had to make sure." Dara told Minzy.
"But we should get going, we have to make it to the store so that Bommie won't be starving when she wakes up, we all know how she acts when she's hungry.." Dara shivered just by the thought.


"Belive me, we all know, but let's get going unni!" Minzy said with her bubbly voice.

 

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

I just woke up by the sound of someone knocking on my door, someone who I think is Dara unni.

 

"CL-roo, wake up, I know you can hear me!" Now that she already knows that I'm awake I might as well stand up.

 

"What is it Dara unni, why would you wake me up this early in the morning?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.


"Well, since Minzy and I are going to the grocerie store we were wondering if you could tell Bom that we are taking care of the breakfast today so she doesn't need to worry." Dara unni said while smiling.


"Was that the only reason you woke me up?" I asked as I didn't find it important to tell Bom.

 

"Well yeah, so she doesn't freak out about not having any breakfast, you know Bommie and her food, right? Dara unni said.


"Yeah sure unni, I'll let her know, but shouldn't you guys get going now, Bommie's gonna wake up soon?" I asked.


"Yeah, she's right unni, come on let's go." Minzy said dragging Dara away. "Bye, CL-roo!" Dara yelled as they closed the door after them.

 

How am I supposed to go back to sleep now that they have already woken me up? I might as well take a cup of coffee while I'm still awake.

 

When I finished making coffee for Bom and I, I decided to drink my cup of coffee outside in the balcony. It was always nice to watch the sunrise in the morning, it was just beautiful.

 

While I was watching the sunrise, I could hear Bom unni opening her door, I guess she just woke up.

 

 

Bom's P.O.V.

 

"Chaerin!" I yelled loud as I just woke up, not knowing wich day or what time it is. 


"Yes unni, I'm outside." I could hear her yell from the balcony.


" What are you doing out here, shouldn't you be at work?" I asked her.


"Unni, it's saturday, I don't work saturdays and I'm drinking coffee, as you can see." She answered, while lifting her cup of coffee in the air.


"Oh, that's true, but have you seen Dara and Minji?" I asked as I didn't see or hear them on the way to the balcony.


"Yeah, they went to buy groceries so they could make breakfast, I thought it would help if I drank some coffee while waiting, I made for you too, you want some?" Chaerin answered.

 

I was just about to answer her question when I heard someone scream outside.
We went outside to see what the commotion was about, this was a quiet neighborhood no one would scream so loud in the morning.

 

The first thing we saw were five boys running around chasing each other.
Chaerin was just about to tell them to shut up, when one of them bumped into her causing her to fall on the ground.

 

I ran over to her, helped her up on her feet and I actually thought the tall, dark-haired guy was going to apologize, but then he said, "Watch where you go next time," with an ice-cold look on his face.

 

"You should maybe consider apologizing next time, you jerk!" I yelled after him as he just left with his friends.


"Are you okay baby Rin, did you get hurt?" I asked with a worried expression on my face.

 

"I'm all fine unni, but that jerk was totally rude." Chaerin answered while glaring at the guy's back.


"We'll probably never meet them again, so let's go back inside and get you all cleaned up." I told her not worrying about them anymore.

 

 

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

  

Me and my boys were playing soccer outside of our new house. We were probably making alot of sound considering that two girls came out of the house next to us, most likely to yell at us. Just then Seungri managed to give me the ball, and as I was running to get it I bumped into one of them.

 

I was planning to apologize, but I thought it would be fun to see the red-haired girl mad, she was really stunning. I don't know why, but I didn't actually mean what I said after that, I figured that pissed her off even more, considering her facial expression right now. After I gave her friend the ice-cold look, her shocked face soon turned into a glare. I don't know why, but she actually looked hot when she glared at me, but I should probably get going now before she hits me for pushing her friend down. I could hear her yelling after me, something about apologizing next time, but I didn't really care, I was on my way back to the boys.

 

As fast as I arrived to the boys I felt someone hit me in the back of the head. "Ow, who was that?" I asked while rubbing the spot where I just got hit.

 

"I did, why the hell didn't you apologize to the girl you ran into, you stupid jerk?" Jiyong said while glaring at me. He didn't seem so happy about it, was he into her? I can ask him about that later, right now I have to answer his question before I get hit again.

 

"First of all, I am your hyung so don't talk to me that way, second, I was going to, but I changed my mind, don't ask why and third relax they live right next to us now so I can apologize any time, but why do you care, you into her, dude?" I asked with a smirk, and I think he just answered the question considering the look in his eyes. 

 

"Just forget about it, hyung, and I just saw her, how can I like her, she just looks hot, nothing more than that. Come on guys, let's get the boxes out of our cars and move them inside, we shouldn't wake up the other neighbours too, right hyung?" He asked with a playful smirk, I know it was directed to me.

 

"Just shut up, Ji and let's start. It's gonna be nice moving in here, right guys?" I asked the others, who I thought spaced out after our little bickering. Don't get me wrong, Jiyong is one of my closest friends, but sometimes he can get a little annoying, that's just him.

 

"Deh!" I could here the other three yell. It's going to be pretty interesting living here, especially with that stunning red-haired girl as our neighbour. I'm looking forward to this, she'll probably fall for me soon enough, that's what they all do. Just look at me. I'm pretty hot, no one can resist me. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soo, what do you guys think about the first chapter, let me know. Stay tuned for the next chapter!

 

Please leave a comment and remember to subscribe!