Chapter VIII

Unfortunately Untitled (Hiatus)

 

All of them went on their ways again; unaware of what awaits them on their second day here in Earth. They were busy chatting and merrily walking towards the school gate when someone suddenly approached the last guardian to get inside the school campus. He was startled that this girl was actually pointing at him quite aggressively.

“Eh??” Ryeowook couldn’t think of anything better to blurt out.

The girl looked disappointed. “Aish...” 

“Excuse me?”

Ryeowook glanced at her. ‘Do I know her??’

“Nothing, mistook you for someone. Mianhe.”  Then she left. It’s as if nothing really happened.

“Oh, okay. Hmm..where’s my room again?” He scanned his I.D. “There. Room 211 huh?”

 

At room 211…

“He’s pretty cute isn’t he??”

“Ne. Why don’t you approach him then??”
“You go on first. I’ll be behind your back!” They pushed this certain girl towards him, only a single arm away.

Some of the girls started debating when another one has just arrived.

“Annyeong haseyo~! Oh, if it isn’t another newbie! Hello there!” She greets upon seeing the cutely seated Ryewoook.

Her hair was neither short nor long, is wavy and is beautified with her yellow headband. She too is petite like Taeyeon but maybe inches taller and has this pretty welcoming smile.

“Tss. It’s her again,” one of the girls from before scoffed and bit her lips in jealousy.

“Oh, hi! I’m Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook.” He flashed an enthusiastic smile.

She liked him. “Yoona at your service!” She then added a wink.

“Yooni! I’ll leave the class to you! I was told that we have an emergency meeting!”

“Huh? Fine. But, wait, where’s Tiff? Oh and yeah at least remember my name.” She ridiculed.

“Right. *thinks for a while* Yes, Yoona! haha! Tiff’s at the clinic! Gonna visit her too actually!” Some guy explained as he rushed outside the classroom. 

“Yeah fine.” She rolled her eyes and went to look back at Ryeowook. “He’s Henry by the way, Student Council’s auditor.”

“I see…He seemed nice to me.”

“He is nice.”

‘Wait! Tiff’s at the clinic?!” She was about to dash outside when another student came in. “Tiff!! What the heck happened to you?!” Yoona yelled upon seeing her friend’s bandaged forehead.

“I…I fell downstairs yesterday.” She explained hesitantly.

“Are you alright??” Ryeowook asked, barging in with their conversation. He seemed concerned.

“Uhh..ne..” she replied trying not to have an eye contact with him.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Be more careful okay? You’ll sure to regret it if that ‘doll’ face of yours is bruised!” Yoona warned her. ‘O-kay, for those who did that to my cute, innocent Tiff, kindly disappear completely or I’ll have you forcefully disappear.’ She was hiding her clenched fists.

Tiffany, or Tiff as Yoona calls her, has always been close to her. They’ve known each other for more than years now and she can’t afford to let her friend suffer from bullying again. She has promised him after all. The last time Tiff was bullied, the girls who apparently were proven guilty was completely sent out of their city and into the porr, local, suburbs. Poor them. And that proves one or two things; never hurt Tiff (or at least never let Yoona caught you doing so) and…

Yoona’s scary. She’s the daughter of one of the richest CEO’s in Korea after all.

A smile was all she answered and a minute later, the class began.

‘I don’t sense any accidents from that.’

[Two classes have passed already]

*Bell rings

Yoona stood up exactly after the bell rang and excitedly exclaimed, “Alright! Come on guys, time to eat!”

She basically dragged Tiffany and Ryeowook with her. Ryeowook being timid, didn’t mind going with them at all.

They ran towards the cafeteria passing several students whose attentions were caught. It’s Yoona and Tiffany after all.

“Psh! The cafeteria’s full again!? They should be making another cafeteria soon enough!” Yoona chimed unsatisfied, looking for more blank tables.

Ryeowook himself scanned the place. There. He saw Sunny waving at them, pointing at an empty table beside theirs. “There!” Ryeowook then pointed.

Yoona rushed there only to find too many ‘new guys’ were around their table. She suddenly felt awkward and she was about to back out when Ryeowook saved a seat for her. Tiffany, even though she felt hesitation as always, sat down already to show gratitude towards Ryeowook.

Kangin, who is seated at the other table, faced them. “Care to introduce your new friends Wookie??” 

“A right, this is Yoona and Tiffany by the way.” He smiled, pointing who is who.

“Annyeong~! Name’s Sungmin!” The cute one in pink jacket beamed eagerly.

Both of them bowed.

“And I’m Donghae!”  Another one introduced. He reached out his right hand and both of the girls shook it.

“Hey! I’m the one who’s supposed to be introduced here!” Kangin interrupted.

“Yo! I’m Eunhyuk!” another guy barged in.

Sooyoung, who was apparently with them, smacked him lightly on the head.

“No one’s asking for your name idiot.”

“And no one gave you the permission to hurt me! And what are you doing with us anyway?!”

“Whatever. Look, the cafeteria’s not yours dude.” She rolled her eyes. Eunhyuk looked like as if he wanted to punch her. ‘Calm down Hyukie oppa.’ Sunny looked at him.

“Hello, hello! I’m Lee Sunny and this is Kibum-sshi~!” another girl introduced cutely, pointing at Kibum who was seated beside her. Kibum bowed and smiled sweetly at them.

“Okay, STOP!” Kangin yelled, leading into quite a commotion. Students all around stared at them. Kangin on the other hand, didn’t seem to mind it at all.

  • silence –

“Alright. Annyeong haseyo! Kangin imnida~!” He smiled more enthusiastic than the others.

Yoona and Tiffany smiled back at him, a bit surprised on his sudden enthusiasm.

“Hi guys~!” Someone from behind called out. It’s definitely him.

“Hyung-nim!” Sungmin called back.

“What took you so long?” Kangin asked him.

“Nah, let’s not talk about it. Oh, I see there are new ladies in here.” He has just taken notice of Yonna and Tiffany. ‘Huh? What is he talking about? We’ve been here in this school for years now.’

“Oh the dullard.” Yoona whispered as low as she can.

Upon hearing it, Tiffany gently tapped her friend’s legs, afraid that their new professor, Heechul might hear it.

Heechul glanced at Yoona. ‘He couldn’t possibly hear it, could he?’

“The what?” He asked.

“Uhh, no, nothing. Thought you were that guy. Haha.” She excused, faking a laugh.

“Oh, I see.” He replied. ‘I think I’ve seen her before.’

 

After a few more minutes, the bell rang, signaling that their first break has ended.

“Oh come one! Was break this fast before??” Kangin demanded, and remained seated.

“Oppa.” Sunny turned to him. She glared a little bit.

‘Tss. She always does that…that look..’ He lifted his arms in surrender and stood up.

“Araso.”

Sunny then gave him a warm smile.

“Wait. Where’s Hangeng??”

“I’m sure he’s just here somewhere…” Sunny exclaimed as she turned to look at Kibum who is asking her something.

“Ha! Ditching his friends now huh?” Kangin remarked sarcastically.

“He has his own ways Kangin. Maybe some girl piqued his interest.” Donghae stated grinning. They were all aware how Hangeng loved meeting new girls.

“I’d like to see who that ‘someone’ is.” Eunhyuk added, joining in with their conversation.

“We’ll force ‘her name’ out from him!” Kangin declared before parting ways with Donghae whose classroom is one room apart from him and Eunhyuk’s.

 

At room 205…

Math class is ongoing and Kyuhyun’s not listening at the professor’s discussion at all. Instead, he was spacing out, his thoughts kept on wandering off on things. Though, the professor noticed it already and was pretty pissed about it.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” He called out, pointing the chalk at him quite intensely.

Kyuhyun averted his eyes at his professor looking as if he was really bored.

“Mind to give me a hand here newcomer?” He asked, pointing at the board, showing Kyuhyun one long, mind boggling problem.

“Sure.” Kyuhyun replied confidently.

‘Now, let’s see what you can prove.’

Kyuhyun grinned at him, went in front and grabbed the chalk, then answered the long problem at once. Yes, without a single pause or something. Their professor was awestruck and so were the other students.

‘Really, that Kyu, what a smug child. Haha!’ Kangin thought, looking at Kyuhuyn as of he has done something good, which isn’t.

“So, did I happen to prove you something songsaenim?” He asked as he got closer to his dumbfounded teacher. The idea freaked their professor out. A ‘tss.’ was all he replied feeling anger and anxious at the same time.

Kyuhyun was then about to sit when he noticed a familiar girl. “Oh, if it isn’t you again...”

He smiled slyly.

 

END of chapter VIII ~

 

Another chapter finished...tss..I know, I know, it's been boring. So sorry 'bout that..

You see, having this many characters in a story needs a lot of time getting to know each other so, yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing and maybe its the reason why this fic had been boring..But, I promise you, once they were good acquaintances of one another already, things will get more exciting.. ;)

Please do leave C O M M E N T S!

We'd really, really appreciate that! ^-^

much love, 

kazeryu23 & kimjazilee

*hope you enjoyed the photos~ ^^