How it all started

My Three Second Girl

One.

Two.

Three.

She passed by, my eyes still on her. In three seconds I fell in love. Three seconds. Call me crazy, but I know that I was in love.

Without thinking, I followed her. She didn't seem to be noticing, so I decided to walk casually back to the music room where I just was in the first place. As I passed by her again, my shoulder brushed against hers and I felt this weird shock that made my body feel like it was freezing. Trying to ignore this weird feeling, I headed to the music room.

Once I reached the doors, I let out a heavy sigh and trudged over to my usual spot outside of the window. I felt weird, like I was sick or something.

I missed her already.

It was weird. I usually don't act like this.

Because, for the millionth time, I'm in love with her.

She was beautiful. Her milky skin looked like it was meant to be caressed and touched. Her soft chocolate eyes that glistened in the golden gleams of the sun. Her dark coffee brown hair that looked like shiny threads of silk. Last of all, her cherry pink lips that looked so darn kissable. She was not a goddess, but she was exceedingly pretty and cute. As I glanced at the window, I couldn't help but pout.

How sad, I thought, I should've talked to her when I had the chance. She could be anywhere in the school. How am I supposed to see her now?

Just then, it was like an angel listened to my prayers. As I was scanning the contents of the window, I saw her. She was writing in a book, guessing it's her diary, while sitting on a small bench. I got my pencil and music sheet and started to write. I wasn't looking at the sheet, but at her. She made me weird, but it felt right. I was still focusing on her, so I didn't notice my friends come in the music room.

" Yoseob!" I didn't answer, but kept writing and gazing at her.

"Yoseob? Dude are you there?" I still didn't answer and continued to do my thing.

"Don't make me do this Yoseob."

"Y-ya. Put down the stick Hyunseng. Maybe we should try something else to get his attention."

"Shut up. He's not going to answer so..." WAK!

"OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled, rubbing the back of my head. I glared at the holder of the stick who didn't look a bit guilty for what he did.

"Well you should've listened to us when we called you. What were you doing that was so important to make you like this?" Kikwang asked, a worried expression on his face. I was about to answer him that I was just spacing out until Hyunseng interrupted me.

"Whoa! A new song? Let's see," he exclaimed, grabbing the paper that I just put down to talk to them. "Let's see...I like you most, you're the best. Um.. Whenever you pass by your charm overflows...I like you the most, I only need you? What? This sounds like-"

"A LOVE song," Junhyung cooed, eyeing me while emphasizing the word 'love'. Everyone else stared at him for a second and burst in to laughter.

" Ha ha. Him? Yang Yoseob? In love? Those words just can't go together with him," Doojoon said while stifling a laugh.

" Who would meet his standards? He's a very picky guy. He even told us that he will stay single the rest of his life," Dongwoon explained, chuckling.

" Well the lyrics explain everything. He likes someone," Junhyung pouted, glaring at me for some reason.

" True... but it could just be for the fun of it. You know him. He never liked someone. He never even had a small crush on someone," Doojoon defended, looking at me as if he were telling me that he got things covered. Hyunseng and Junhyung sighed and decided to change the subject, making everyone talk about this one girl new was going to be in our class.

While they were talking, I looked back at the window, hoping to find her still at the bench. Unfortunately, she wasn't there. I cursed Hyunseng and Junhyung for causing me to lose her. I sat back at my chair and pretended to listen to the conversation when I was really just thinking about how will I find that girl again.

--------------------------------

" Yoseob get up or I'm leaving you."

"Just five more minutes."

"In five minutes school starts."

"Please just let me sle-wait WHAT?! Oh my god We're going to be late."

"So HURRY UP!!! I'm going to leave you now."

" No Kikwang WAIT!"

Once I quickly threw on my uniform and grabbed my school bag, I rushed out the door with Kikwang. We sprinted with all our might, praying that we might reach the gate before me get punished. We were ALMOST there, until the bell rang and the gates closed when we were so close to going in. Right when the gates closed, Mr. Cho, one of the most scariest teachers alive, went out to find us and some other students outside the gates, late for class.

He glowered at us, obviously unpleased with our tardy. Before any of us could say a word of 'good morning', we were all punished with a low squat while raising out hands up for a minute. It doesn't sound like much at first, but when you're still tired and with his constant lecturing and screaming, it's torture.

Once we were done with our punishment, we rushed over to class to at least be in time for our lesson. When our teacher, Mr. Lee, saw us go in the door panting from all the running, he chuckled and gestured us to go our seats.

" For a moment there I thought you were the new student coming in. She should be here any minute now so everyone, I want you all to set a good impression on the new student. is that all clear?" He was a lot more nicer than Mr. Cho. That was a fact. While we were all about to write down some notes on the board, we all heard the knock on the door. "Oh that must be the new student. Come on in." I saw her slowly enter the class, hiding her face from all of us. "Oh no need to be shy. Look at the class. They won't bit. Now I want you to tell us your name, where you were from, what your passion is and what you hope to go on this year. Come on, don't be shy."

"Uh um...okay. Yes sir." When she raised her head, I felt my pen that I was holding drop and crash slowly on the ground. It was like fate. She smiled at the class shyly and spoke softly but loud enough for all of us to hear.

"My name is Lee Jieun. I'm from Seoul and my passion is singing and playing the guitar. I hope you all will take care of me. I look forward to spending the school year with all of you."

I look forward to spending the year with you too...Lee Jieun, I thought, smiling like no tomorrow.

--------------------------------

This was such a short and y chapter, but I guess that it's fine. I know already. The plot has been used over and over in stories. I'm trying to add my own touch to the story, but I guess that it was going to be harder than I thought. Please comment and subcribe! I would appreaciate some feedback :3