- - c h a p t e r 2 1 - -

Exo High

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h    2   1  - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Baekhyun leaned back on the bench, feeling the warmth of the wood seeped through his cotton t-shirt, heating his back. But it slowly dissipated when the wind gently blew their way. A yellow butterfly flapped it's way through the air, landing on the top of Chanyeol's messy curls. 

"It likes you." Baekhyun chuckled as he poked the side of Chanyeol's arm. 
 
Chanyeol turned in his seat, so that he was facing Baekhyun. The latter was staring into his eyes, as though pulling at his soul. Baekhyun's lips curved down slightly while his eyes grew glassy. He would give anything to just have the chance to kiss those sad eyes.
 
"Baekhyun, is something wrong?" 
 
Shaking his head, Baekhyun continued staring into the pair if dark eyes, mirroring his own. He raked through his mind, trying to remember any events that actually involved Chanyeol. But he couldn't. As much as his temples throbbed, nothing came to the surface of his sea of memories. Why can't he remember?

"It's... it's just that I can't remember you." Baekhyun clenched his fist, thumping it against the top of his thigh lightly.

His voice had dropped to a whisper, pulling at Chanyeol's heart. Such anguish didn't fit the beautiful angel looking up to him with so much trust. A tear rolled down his cheek. Chanyeol caught it with the pad of his thumb.

"Baekhyun, don't cry. I won't abandon you." Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's face with both hands, rubbing those wet cheeks with his thumbs.

You will.

I won't. Whatever the world throws at me or whatever you give me, I'll still be here for you.

Even when I said I love you?

What did you say? Baekhyun?

Park Chanyeol, I love you.

Don't ever come near me!

Chanyeol, please.

You're disgusting.

Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol away. He stood abruptly, taking a few steps back as it all came crashing down on him. Chanyeol's kindness felt like a slap on his face. He laughed humorlessly.

"You've got to be kidding me. Chanyeol, you bastard!" 

A look of shocked followed by guilt crossed Chanyeol's face. "Look, Baekhyun, let me explain." He jumped off the bench, running towards Baekhyun's side, grasping his wrist. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry."

With a flick of his wrist, Chanyeol effectively let go but he came back to grasp it. 

"What's there to explain?" Baekhyun spoke icily before marched away with Chanyeol running after him.

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Are you crazy? We're in school." Suho murmured against his lover's lips. Even as he protested, he made no effort to push Kris away. "What if we get caught?"

Kris chuckled as he pulled Suho closer by the belt, bringing their groins flushed against one another. The soft moans elicited from Suho was music to his ears. He felt himself growing hard. Cupping the full rear, Kris gave them a squeeze while he plundered the other's swollen lips with his tongue. Suho whimpered.

"Tell me to stop and I will." Kris nibbled on the swollen lower lip before following an invisible trail down his chin, to his Adam's apple and settling on his collarbone.

"Kris." Suho sighed. Fingers trailed up his front, rubbing his pebbled . Electricity shot through him. His knees buckled at the assault. "I can't."

The taller boy smirked, while staring down at his lover's flushed face. "Tell me what you want."

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

Both Kyungsoo and Sehun had finished lunch in the school canteen earlier and was now deciding where they should spent the rest of the hour. Sitting in the garden was out of the question seeing how cloudy the sky was. None of them wanted to be caught under the weather. Literally. The rooftop mini garden seemed like the best place to go too but students were hardly there during lunch. One of the reasons could be that, not many knew about that mini peaceful sanctuary.

Kyungsoo climbed the stairs two at a time with Sehun at his heels. When he reached the top of the stairs, the white metal door gave way under a little pressure. Then he just stopped in his tracks, hand still on the handle.

Right in front of his eyes were two boys, pressed against. He blushed hotly as intruding their love session. But the blonde locks got him doing a double take as familiarity rang in the back of his head. Kyungsoo stood there for a mere second longer, and it hit him. He knew who that was. Kris.

He heard something breaking loud in his ears. No, it wasn't a glass. It was his heart. As the two moaned, he staggered back. Never would he imagined this to happen. The first time he caught Kris kissing, it was forgivable. The second time, not a chance. Kyungsoo gripped the door handle tightly till his knuckles turned white.

Then he saw him. The guy who ruined it all. Isn't that the school's vice-president, Suho? Impossible was no longer a vocabulary he associated in regards to Kris. Kyungsoo had given up his trust. All these while, Kris was hooking up with this guy? Couldn't Kris just tell him about this boyfriend of his?

Oh, right, he wanted to divorce. So, it was because of him? Fine. He would give Kris what he wanted.

"Move." A hand pushed against his lower back. "Why are you still standing there?" Sehun pushed his best friend a little harder but the former didn't budge from his position.

"I changed my mind." Kyungsoo shook his head. Turning away from the scene that assaulted his eyes, Kyungsoo braced his hands on Sehun's shoulder, who was standing two steps lower, and turned him around. "It looks like it's going to rain cats and dogs out there."

"Ok! I don't wanna get wet." Sehun chuckled, obeying the change of plan readily.

The day had darkened, reflecting the emotions in him. Why, Kris.... why...

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

Among the crowd of students pilling out of classes, Jongin could easily single out the fair-skinned boy with slightly light hair. Suho's eyes lighted up the moment they met his. Ambling over to the boy, Jongin refrained from the need to just rush forward and pull him into his arms. Some of the girls threw shy glances at Suho which immediately made his heart clench in jealousy.

The thought of Suho playing for his team made his heart ease a little. But he was taken. Jongin felt crushed at the thought but there was still a glimmer of hope. A soft whisper tickled his ear. He jerked back in surprise.

"Suho!" He let out a soft hiss while touching his now heated earlobe. "That tickles."

"I know." Suho smiled. He placed a hand on Jongin's arm, squeezing it gently. "Do you anywhere to go? My boyfriend has project and my two other best friends are... booked. I'm all alone today." A pout pulled at those lips.

Jongin brushed the other boy's lower lip with the pad of his thumb, reeling in delight from the softness. Seemingly unaware of the curious stares from some of the students whom walked passed them, Jongin had this insane urge to feel those under his own. He was instantly jealous of Kris, who had access to this beautiful lips.

"Jongin." Suho breathed out his name. Warm breath brushed against his thumb, freezing Jongin in place as his body shivered. Pleasure travelled from the point of contact to his secret untouched place. Jongin would love to have Suho be the one to touch him in places. A far-fetched dream, it seems.

'Yeah?"

"You're staring at me funny. Do I have something on my face?" The pale boy began to pat his face to make sure there wasn't anything.

"Of course not. It's already perfect." Jongin whispered softly but Suho seemed to have heard it.

The smile blinded him. But Jongin didn't mind. Not even one bit. If he could have one selfish wish, it would be to wake up to that, every morning, and to have that as the last thing he saw every night. One can dream. And hope.

They descended the steps, avoiding some of the students whose head was cast down, eyes glued onto their smart phones. Once they made it to the main gate, Jongin encircled Suho's wrist, spinning him around, where they came face to face.

"Suho, do you know much about your boyfriend?"

The shorter boy stilled as apprehension dawned on him. "Why are you asking this so suddenly? He's a nice guy." Suho was quick to defend.

"It's just that I kept seeing him coming out of this black car with this freshman boy. Some kind of expensive car... can't remember what kind it was." Jongin didn't mean anything by telling Suho, since he had the right to know about these. Part of him was rejoicing at the look of suspicion crossing his close friend's face.

"When did you see this?"

"Every morning." He squeezed the hand in his gently. "I didn't mean to interfere or anything. I just was curious and thought you knew." When Suho just stared at him with hard eyes, Jongin felt guilty. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't really, you know, pry."

As though he was suddenly jerked awake, Suho shook his head vigorously. "No, it's fine."

Something tells him that it wasn't fine.

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

An update~! Thank you for the kind comments!! I'm so tired.. sleeping now... night peeps~