THE NEW COVER GROUP

A GROUP'S LOVE STORiES

LEE YEON SEUL POV 
Since we already know the steps i texted them to go at the dance studio near our house. it was about 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon when i arrived at the dance studio and i was the one who arrived first. while im waiting for them i tried to practice the steps until they arrived. I saw ja rong smiling at me and Seo Seul but wait who's those girls behind them?. hmm maybe they are the new members. the girl behind ja rong is so cute she's the smallest and the youngest and the other one. hmm. she looks like ja rong before she's not smiling nor talking hope so i can make good friends with both of them. When i stopped practicing the steps i went closer to them and making friends with our new members when suddenly Seo Seul introduced me to them.

"by the way girls she's yeon seul *pointing at me*"

"*smiling* hi *waves at them cutely* what was your names? "

oh how cute the girl who's the smallest one waves and smiles at me too. so cute >w< .

"thier names? she's Park Chan Joo *pointing at the smallest one* and she's Yoon hae hee *points at the other one*"

wow hae hee is still not smiling at me and her face reactions are not like the other one. what the heck is her problem?

"lets start practicing?" ja rong said

we already start teaching the new members when suddenly the cute girl named chan joo told us that they want to recommend a new member and her name is Park Seul Seun as they said that girl is a dancer and she wants to join to our group. i wanna see her right now and oh! what a good news that girl will be arriving for about 30 minutes. while were waiting for her to arrive we keep on practicing Ja rong started teaching them because i have no long patience. hehe! even Seo Seul she don't have lond patience too so we taked a sit in the front of them and watching them dancing.Suddenly chan joo stops and takes out her phone.

"Seul Seun is already here" 

ohmo!she's already here when she went inside the studio it feels like the studio speakers became louder and the sounds became cool. wow that girl is really cool she's good in fashion and she have a long long straight hair.While she's going closer to us she keep on smiling at us. wow so cute >///<.

"she's the girl were talking about" said hae hee.

"annyeonghaseyo ! *waves at us cutely*"

ja rong stops teaching and go close at Seul Seun and started to interview. while she's talking to Seul Seun i feel a little insecure feeling about her(seul seun) but i stopped being insecure about her and keep listening in her answers. after 5 mins ja rong's interview ended and she start teaching them. since i don't have a long long patience again i'm still watching at them seriously when suddenly seul seun catches my attention. she moves so soft and good and her hair moves so cool its so very shiny and i can't stop looking at her. oh my god! am i a tomboy?! no no no !! i was just having a crush in her beautiful long hair.hehehe!! ^^. finally we already have 3 new members all we need is two more so we can complete the group were going to cover. still i kept thinking who will be those 2.

"yeon seul? is there any problem?" seo seul asked

"huh? nothing i was just thinking who will be the last two members. do you still have friends who had a beautiful face and good talent?"

"well..they're not my friends but i always saw them when i was a child. they're beautiful they have a really white complexions too."

suddenly i got interested in what seo seul said.

"really?! do you know where they lived?"

"yes i know where"

"were going to go there tomorrow okay?"

"oh by the way i talked to her"

"who?"

"the other one. they're sisters but i already talked to the other one who's the oldest."

"so what did she said?"

"they're going to join but she'll going to ask her sister too"

"what's thier names?"

"the elder one her name is Lee Rye Young"

"oh. and the other one?"

"i don't know her name"

"are we going to met them tomorrow?"

"yes were going to go at their house tomorrow"

"okay!"

finally ! were going to complete the group !! hahaha! im so happy !! >:) .. this is my dream to be a kpop cover group and became famous in kpop world ! hope so we can perform this coming december 30 for the big kpop event!.