PRACTiCE PRACTiCE !! FiGHTiNG !

A GROUP'S LOVE STORiES

 

(next day)
 
LEE YEON SEUL POV
it was 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon. hmm. how can i complete my members? and who will be?. i have many beautiful friends but they only have beauty not talent. aish!! =_=".I saw my younger sister facing the laptop. she's so busy huh.Oh! i remember ! she's good in dancing too!. I'll ask her to join in my group.hehehehe!!.
 
" ya! yeon changie! *poke*"
 
"*busy facing the laptop*"
 
"ya! *poke poke*"
 
"ya! unnie! hajima!. *faced the laptop again*"
 
why so cold yeon chang? your busy facing the laptop huh T_T
 
"uhmm. i just want to ask you if you want to join in my group? *smiles*"
 
i asks my sister without any thoughts. hope so she'll agree. *praying praying*
 
"im not interested...*click click*"
 
"eh??. w-waeyo?.."
 
"nothing im not just interested."
 
"*pouts* okay"
 
I became sad when she didn't agreed to join in my group. how cold dongsaeng??. T_T. while waiting for seon seul and ja rong, its so boring so i taked a picture on my phone when suddenly my sister pokes me and ask about the group im planning.
 
" ya! unnie. i'll join in the group. besides im good in dancing and im cute so i will join then"
 
"jinjja?! yehey !! okay later we will have a practice okay? and i'll introduce you to our other groupmates. okay? *smiles widely*"
 
"okay okay."
 
while im talking to my sister. someone called my name outside the house. i wonder who she is. hmmm..
 
"yeon seul! yeol seul?"
 
ohmo! hmm.she calls my name so loud huh.
 
"jamkkamanyeo. im coming!! *walks near the gate*"
 
when i opened the gate i saw Seon Seul and Ja rong. Aish! ja rong again why her face is always serious like that. she looks so scary. aigoo.
 
"oh! annyeong seon seul and ja rong. come lets go inside."
 
"oh. okay. *went inside together with ja rong*" 
 
while were sitting outside the terrace. we still keep on thinking who will be our new member in the group. we need five girls who had a cuteness and talent. while were thinking my sister went outside the terrace. oh! i remmember she joined the group so i'll introduce her. 
 
"ehem! girls this is my sister she's yeon chang. she wants to join our group is it okay? and besides she's good in dancing too *smiles*"
 
"oh really?. we only need 5 girls" Seo seul replied.
 
"wait. we need to practice the steps before so we find the others. so there will be no more problems. okay?" ja rong said
 
finally! ja rong talked already. i thought she's not going to talk. 
 
"okay wait."
 
i went inside the house and get my laptop. she start copying the steps and after 30 mins half of the steps she got it already. awesome huh. after that. she teached me and seo seul. we did it so well and good. after 2 hours of practice we taked a rest and planning where we can find our other members. while were thinking ja rong became so funny. making funny jokes and face expressions. wow i never expected that ja rong is really that funny huh. im happy that me and ja rong are friends already. after an hour of having fun together with them we even forgot the time is already 6:00 o'clock the sun is out and the moon is getting glowy. so they bid goodbye to me.
 
"oh we need to go yeon seul" seo seul said.
 
"sure. oh wait! were going to find a member tomorrow okay?"
 
"okay! we will be here in 1:00 o'clock after lunch arraseo?" said seo seul
 
" ne arraseo. buh-bye! *smiles*"
 
finally we already knew half of the step but its not already okay. its still a mess. hehe. but the good thing is we already have something that we can teach to the others if we find a new members. they already went home.