THE SENiORS

A GROUP'S LOVE STORiES

it was 3:oo o'clock in the afternoon when Yeon Seul is talking to her mother asking about making a cover group of nine girls.

LEE YEON SEUL POV

 

''eomma! im planning to make a cover group, a kpop cover group''.

''then what do you want me to do?'' eomma said

''help me to manage my group or find a manager for us. i know you have many friends out there. *pouts*''

''and so?. '' eomma replied me so cold.

''eomma.. why your so cold to me about my plan? i'm trying to ask for help *pity eyes*''

''look yeo seul..if you want me to help you then show me your group and your talents.. okay?'' 

''okay *smiles widely*''

i was lying on my bed thinking who can be my members. then suddenly i remembered about Seo Seul.She invited me to make a cover group. and i immediately run outside the house and trying to find Seo Seul. I was on my way when i saw her walking alone. I became excited to tell her about my plan and run closer to her.

''Seul-ah ! Seul-ah! *panting*'' 
seo seul replied me immediately with confused face.

"waeyo yeo seul?? *confused*''

"*panting* you want to have a cover group right?."

"*confused* yes why?''

"*gulp* i want you to be one of my member! would you please be my member?.. if you want? *smiles*"

Seo Seul's face became glowy and happy when she heard about my plan.

''Yeon Seul?..'' Seo Seul Called me while she's smiling cutely.

"wae? seul-ah?? *smiles at seo  seul*''

''okay i will be one of your member! when we will going to start the practice?"
she asked me excitedly.

''tomorrow! heheh! and my plan. I want  to make a kpop cover group of GiRLS GENERATiON. I need 8 members and your the one so i only need 7 members. help me to find other members so we can start the practice tomorrow.okay? *smiles*''

Seo Seul thought and thought. at last she recommended her bestfriend.

''i have a bestfriend she's a kpop lover too and her name is Min ja rong''

''oh really?! ask her to join us and tell her that our practice will start tomorrow arraseo? *smiles*"

"arraseo! i'll be going to her house today.''

''oh oh ! don't forget about the plan okay? buh-bye! *waves*''

Seo seul walked away but still im waving at her. I went home happily and downloading the songs of girls generation
while seo seul is busy convincing ja rong to join the group.

(the next day)

SEO SEUL POV

i was on my way through Ja rong's house and while i'm walking im so excited to tell her about what yeon seul said.Finally i arrived and i saw Ja rong preparing for her debut.I called her excitedly and tell her about yeon seul's plan.

''ya! Ja rong-ah! come here''
ja rong looks at me confusedly, stands up and go close to me.

''waeyo?*confused*''

 

''do you still remmember yeon seul?''

''ne? what about her?''

''she's planning to make a kpop cover group. and she invited me and i recommended you. so im here to convince you to join  *smiles*''
Ja rong thinks deeply and replied. 

''*looks at Seo Seul* hmm. i'm not interested." ja rong replied me so cold and i felt a bit upset.

"*sad face* waeyo?. why you don't want to join?. this is our dream right?. to dance in malls and became well-knowned as a kpop cover group right?"

Ja rong thinks deeply again and replied.

''when will be the practice?."

''today. are you free today? *smiles*''

''okay where will be the venue of our practice?''

''in yeon seul's house''

without any thought we immediately went in yeon seul's house and met yeon seul.I called yeo seul in thier house and yeo seul went outside immidately.She takes out her laptop and show us the steps of the newest music video that girls generation sang. The Boys. 

NARRATORS POV
Ja rong and Seo Seul sat in the front of the laptop and keep looking at the steps while yeon seul sitting and observing. while observing ja rong caught yeon seul's attention. she keep looking at ja rong curiously.

LEE YEON SEUL POV
so this is ja rong huh. and she's seo seul's bestfriend. hmm . she looks terror to me. she's not even smiling when im looking at her. what is her problem?. she really caught my attention while im observing to both of them. i want to talk to ja rong make her my close friend but i think i'll just annoy her..hmp! maybe tomorrow ill talk to her and make friends at her.

NARRATOR POV
after thier practice. while they're taking a rest they kept on planning how they will find other members.Then suddenly Ja rong asked Seo seul to go home because its her debut and her dad texted her already saying that they need to go home.

LEE YEON SEUL POV
it was already 3:oo o'clock in the afternoon when Ja rong and Seo seul bid a goodbye for me.It was a very tiring day but i felt so happy coz my plan is working very fine and good..