Never Scare Chanyeol Again

10 Promises

"Hyungie~, i'm bored." Chanyeol sighed and rolled to his side to face me. He had broken up with Yooyoung a week ago since she had to move back to America and he didn't seem to affected by it but boy did he get bored all the time since he had no one to text.

 
"What do you want to do then?" i asked monotonously as i scribbled down a few more notes onto the music sheets in my hand. I HAD to complete this song in time for Chen's singing competition and i still wonder why he chose me to write it when Kyungsoo and Suho were perfect composers and lyricist. 
 
"Tell me a story hyungie, till I go to sleep." Chanyeol pouted and rested his head against my thighs that were resting on the pillows. I racked my brain for a semi-interesting story that could put him to sleep easily but all of them turned up to be a load of crap and the only thing that came to my mind was a horror story Kai and Lay had told me during our school's campfire night. But Chanyeollie hates ghosts, argh what the heck let me just try. 
 
"It was a really really dark stormy night, the wind was blowing really strongly and the leaves rustled. There was a man-"
Chanyeollie had already covered his ears and started yelling to block out the sound of my voice, probably because he knew what was coming. 
 
"Byunbaek hyung! How could you do that to me?! You know I hate ghosts just as much as Tao! You're not sleeping here tonight so get out and occupy the couch or something!" Chanyeol cried and shoved me out of the room with a pout and teary eyes, locking it once it was close.
 
Urgh I knew something would go wrong. I sighed exasperatedly and fell onto the couch to pull over the blanket over me. I could hear the theme song of pororo blasting from the room because Chanyeol always listened to it when he was scared.
 
-middle of the night- 
I felt something heavy fall next to me on the huge couch and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes to see who it was. Wait, I only live with Chanyeol so who else could it be. I looked to the body next to me and instantly recognized the straight light brown hair falling over Chanyeol's baby like face.
 
"Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here? Its 2am and you've got dance practice tomorrow, you need proper sleep so go back inside." I nagged and tried to pull of his arms from my waist but he just pulled me closer and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.
 
"Baekkie hyung, i can't sleep without you in there. Come back to the bed, please." He whispered and sleepily opened his eyes and yawned cutely like a puppy. "Come on then, I miss the bed." I smiled down at him and pulled him off the couch with me.
 
He groggily climbed back into the queen sized bed we've been sharing for 3 years and hugged his little teddy bear. I slid in next to him, making sure to pull his body closer to mine at the same time. "Goodnight hyung, sleep tight and have super fluffy marshmallow like dreams." Chanyeol said with a slur and started snoring almost immediately after saying goodnight.
 
"Goodnight Yeol, I promise to never scare you ever again."
 
Promise #6 - Never Scare Chanyeol Again
 

 
A/N: eeeep a chapter full of fluff. Sorry that i haven't been updating but I've got school ;_; love you guys anyways <3