Never Fight With Chanyeol

10 Promises

"Chanyeol! Give it back to me!" I yelled and tried grabbing the white plush toy out of his hands. 

"Aniyo hyung. How come I didn't a plush toy?" Chanyeol pouted and continued hugging the toy. Chanyeol just had to remember our friendship anniversary and got me plush toy when the thought of it had just flown over me. I didn't realise it was our anniversary and had gotten him a cheap apple drink from the convenience store near our apartment and he didn't seem very happy about it.

"I didn't remember all right Chanyeol! Are you happy now?!" I yelled and pulled the white plush toy from him, determined to protect it. 

"You didn't remember our friendship anniversary?" Chanyeol looked at me and dropped t he toy.

"I just don't think it's something worth remembering or celebrating Chanyeol. We're still friends now so why does the first day we meet matter?"

"Well it does matter to me hyung and the least you could do was wish me a happy anniversary."

"I said it doesn't matter Chanyeol! I didn't even remember and you expect me to wish you?"

"Hyung, haven't you even listen to me a bit?! I SAID IT MEANT ATLEAST SOMETHING TO ME! THE FACT THAT I MET YOU MEANS SOMETHING TO ME!" Chanyeol yelled in reply, causing me to stare at him with my mouth wide open. It's the first time he's actually yelling.

"WELL I'M SORRY IF I DON'T CARE THAT I MET YOU! I HAVE TONS OF OTHER FRIENDS TOO AND I CAN'T JUST GO AROUND CELEBRATING WITH EVERYONE!"

"Well hyung, I'm not telling you to celebrate with everyone, I'd just like for you to care, once. I have tons of other friends too! BUT YOU MEAN THE MOST TO ME HYUNG! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!"

"WELL THAT'S NOT MY FAULT NOW IS IT?! I'M SORRY THAT YOU CARE SO MUCH FOR ME BECAUSE NEWS FLASH CHANYEOL, BOTH OF US ARE GROWN MEN! WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PRANCE AROUND THE WORLD HOLDING HANDS AND CELEBRATING ANNIVERSARIES LIKE LITTLE GIRLS AND TEA PARTIES!"

"Hyung! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! You're not Byun Baekhyun, you're someone else." Chanyeol whispered the last part and looked up sadly.

"What happened to you hyung? Why did you change hyung?"

"I didn't change Chanyeol, I grew up." I muttered and I felt like taking back all my words. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean a single word of it. I care for Chanyeol, just that he's still quite clingy. "Growing up isn't supposed to change us hyung! Maybe that's why you don't care. You don't even remember what you said to me the day we met. Remember hyung, "Let's not let age change us.". Remember when you said that hyung? Do you even care about me hyung? Or am I just another friend of yours?" Chanyeol asked angrily and slammed himself down onto the sofa. 

"Hyung, I'm not asking you to kill yourself or something. Just try and remember what we were back then, when you were 6 years old and I was just 5. Could you please just remember our friendship for me? Please just remember how much our friendship meant to your 6 year old self." Chanyeol muttered and left me alone in the apartment. He was right, I shouldn't let my age change me. It's just that I'm not him. I don't have the ability to stay like a kid, happy and carefree. I've got things to worry about. Chanyeol's all I have to worry about for now. I ran through the door and grabbed onto Chanyeol's free hand. "Chanyeol, wait." I pulled him into a back hug and pecked his forehead.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean all that. Chanyeol, you matter the most to me and our friendship does to." I whispered and hugged him to my body.

 

Promise #5: Never Fight With Chanyeol

 

A/N: Another short update but I hope you like it! 

 

@shiejin05: I pity Baekhyun too ;_; The kiss was okay for me though Minhyuk's my bias. The female creeped me out a bit because her eyes were huge like D.Os [but D.O's cute]. I liked the song soooo much. Who/s your/are bias/es? Mine are Minhyuk, Sungjae and Ilhoon :)

 

Have some baekyeol & EXO love <3: