Make Sure Chanyeol Is Always Happy

10 Promises

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Let's go to the aquarium!! Kyungsoo said Kai brought him there and the fishes are cute according to him!" Chanyeol squealed as he scrolled through the pictures Kyungsoo sent him of the fishes, cringing each time he saw a picture of Kyungsoo with Kai. "Hyung hyung hyung look at the fishies! I like this pink one, it looks like you." Chanyeol laughed, face twitching and all as he showed Baekhyun the photos of the fishes swimming around the tank.
 
"Chanyeol-ah, Byunbaek hyung is tired today so we can't go."
 
"Aniiiiiii hyung! The aquarium is closing for the holidays so we won't be able to see the fishies if we don't go today ;_;." Chanyeol pouted and poked Baekhyun's cheek to get his attention but Baekhyun kept his eyes closed and turned his back to Chanyeol on the bed. "Hyungie is mean. I'm just going to call Kris to bring me then." Chanyeol said sadly and got off the bed, only to be pulled back down. "Don't bother Kris, he has Tao to deal with already. I'll bring you then. Come on, go change." Baekhyun said hurriedly and pushed Chanyeol off the bed to get changed.
 

 

-at the aquarium-

 

 

"Byunbaekkie! That pink fish looks like you! It has those tiny lips like your's!" Chanyeol squealed and pulled me to look at the tiny pink fish swimming amongst the other larger fishes.

 
"Hehe that orange plant on looks like you, it even has brown fluff on top!" I laughed and pointed at the huge orange plant thing sitting in the middle of the huge fish tank. 
 
"Hyung, turn around." Chanyeol whispered into my ear. I turned around to face Chanyeol's chest since he was much taller than me and he pulled me into a hug. 
 
"Thanks hyung, for bringing me here! You're the best so I'll get you cheesecake!" Chanyeol smile and continued smothering me. "C-chanyeol, let go. I can't breathe." I stuttered and tried to hide the blush that was staining my pale face.
 
"Chanyeol-ah, I promise to always make you happy okay?" I smiled and pat his head which was actually a great feat. 
 
Promise #7 - Make Sure Chanyeol Is Always Happy
 
A/N: short chappy because this is all i can type during my lesson. FLUFF AGAIN