The Secret

Bloody Checkmate

(Chapter 2)

*Continue from Chapter 1*

*In dream*

I was standing in a blizzard storm.

Zero : Wow!! The am I here?

I walk through the Blizzard storm and saw a house.

Zero : ............That house look quite familiar...

I walk to the House and look through the window and saw my Parents inside..

Zero : Mum , Dad ?!

Within Seconds a flash of light that nearly blinded me shine out from the house and the next mom ent I open my eyes..the Window was splated with blood and I saw two corpse inside the house Headless and the bodies had been ripped apart. Later a group of Werewolfs and a Vampire ran out of the house. I scream. The Vampire saw me and ordered the Werewolfs to kill me. After that I give out a ray of Blue lights , after that the Bodies of the Werewolfs are rip apart and I saw that I was grabing the head of the Vampire that ordered the Werewolfs on the right hand and the Werewolfs bodies are burned by a Blue Flame. Later when I turn back..I feel that my left hand was holding something. When I lift the thing up I saw that I was grabbing onto my Parents Head and it is covered in Blood.I than scream again...

*Suddenly wake up*

Zero : Argh!!! The was that Dream...

Taeyeon : Shiii....You gonna wake everyone up...

I than look towards the door. I saw Taeyeon sis , but I could'nt recognize her as it was too dark at night. In the end I thought she was a.....

Zero : ****!!!! ing !!! A ghost inside a Monastery!! and it a black one...

Taeyeon : ........What are you talking damit. Hello , it me Taeyeon your sister. Not some Black ghost....

Zero : Oh..You seriously scared me real hard ...

Taeyeon than stare at me..

Zero : Sorry...Sis..

Taeyeon : Good boy.

Zero : Oh Yah why are you standing at the door any way...

Taeyeon : Dad called me to call you to go to go to his office for a while, he got something to tell you...

Zero : Okay.

I than walk to Fujimoto office open the dorr and saw Fujimoto seating on the chair looking at me.

Fujimoto : You are here finally...

Zero : Well..What is it this time..

Fujimoto : Come Zero , I want to show you something..Tell me what do you see in the picture.

Fujimoto than place a few pictures on the table and I look at it clearly. Later , I notice something. I grab onto one of the picture of a house.

Zero : Isn't this...the house that appeared in my dream !?

Fujimoto : Zero , tell me what do you see in your dream.

Zero : Idk!! But I think I had killed that group of bloody murderer while I hold my parents head in the end..But it cant be true..how can be that Werewolfs and Vampire are exist in the world..

Fujimoto : Zero..I dont think you had killed the murderer , take a look at this photo that is taken at the death of your parents. Even though it is top secret , I am still showing this to you..

Fujimoto than took out a photo from an envelope than he place it on the table. I than took it quickly to see what is it. When I look at the Picture..I saw the windows of the house splattered with blood and there is only one person standing outside the house.

Fujimoto : At that time there was a gigantic Blizzard storm..and you guess who is that only one person standing there outside the house alive?

Zero : M...me..ee....???

Fujimoto : Ya

Zero : What does this link to me not killing the murderer?

Fujimoto : Zero !! At the first place you are there standing alone with your Parents head on your hand and second place is that there are no Vampire or Werewolfs during your Parents Death!! It is just you , your Parents and one small Taeyeon who is sleeping in her room when the killing was happening.

Zero : But..But I saw that group of Werewolfs and a Vampire in the dream..

Fujimoto : Zero !! We had already check through the whole place after the Blizzard storm..There are seriously no sign of the Vampires and werewolfs..

Zero : So you are now bloody telling me that I killed my Parents !?

Fujimoto : Yes.

Zero : Show me the proof than..Show me!!!

Fujimoto than took out his laptop and enlarge the photo in his laptop  and slide the screen towards me.

Fujimoto : Look carefully Zero..

I than look at the picture.

Fujimoto than enlarge the photo till where I was standing. Fujimoto thna clear away the blurness of the Zommed photo. I fall from the Chair shivering with fear starring at the photo with fear all over my body. I pointed at the Photo..

Zero : Why!? why..why is that thing that is showing me in that picture..

Fujimoto : Thats you Zero..

Zero : When do I had hold a schyte at that time!! I dont remember anything about having such a weapon and..and..and!!

Fujimoto : Zero!! Till now!! Dont you know who you are !?

Zero : I dont know!! I dont know!! I dont know !! Tell me Fujimoto..Tell me who am I...!!

Fujimoto : You are not your Parents real son Zero...

Zero : Hun??

Fujimoto : You are an adopted Child..and Zero..what I can tell you is actually in real life you are already dead. You are just a Killing machine Created by the Grail and the Earl of Millinium.

Zero : Me dead !? What you talking here dude !!

Fujimoto than take a deep breath. 

Fujimoto : You are a Berserker..Zero..You are a god the Child of the God of Assiah (Heaven and Earth) and Gehenna (Hell). You are a legend..You are the Chesspiece the Berserker that killed a million of Clergymen all over the world within a day. You got the Soul of a god , Werewolf and Vampire. You were once named the God of Death but you are thrown out of the Heavenly Hell Court when you had break the rules of the God. You were killed by other gods last time but now you are rebirth in this empty shell of the body of a boy name Zero your memories are erased. Till now Idk how did you got your own Powers back , it should be seal under the hands of the Grail.

Zero : Oh..I see...so...is Sis my real sister..??

Fujimoto : Of course not..She is the daughter of the Previous Paladin..

Zero : Paladin..??

Fujimoto : The most top ranked exorcist.

Zero : Oh..

Fujimoto : Well so got remember something??

Zero : Nope..

*Unknown sound echo through the office*

Zero : Whose there!!!

Unknown sound : Fujimoto..You had break the rules that we set for you. Your time is up..

Zero : Whats that bloody puss sound is talking about..??

Fujimoto : Haha you dont have to worry Zero..

Than within seconds a Sword pierce through Fujimoto body..

Fujimoto : Dam Earl!!!

Zero : What the is happening now!!

Later at the dark corner of the office a man holding an umbrella walk out from the darkness..

Zero : Who are you!!?

The man : I am your real father , Earl millinium. Your mother the Grail is waiting for you at the Heavenly Hell Court..

Zero : No..Get the away from me!!

Later I was covered with Blue fire, I than stare at Earl.

Earl : Arw..so it true that you are truely my son , that fire resembles the Goddest flame of Gehenna and that body of yours resmbles Assiah. Now come to Daddy!!

Fujimoto : Dont you dare touch my Son!!

Fujimoto than stand up with a large wound at his stomach bleeding profusely..

Earl : Tsk irritating Human..

Later Earl umbrella transform into a sword and than he charge towards me..trying to kill me..

Earl : I am here on an order from the Grail to kill my son who had secretly rebirth himself!!

Fujimoto : Not a chance..

Earl : What!!

Fujimoto than pull out the Bandage that covered his right Arm. The arm was tattoo with strange Seals.

Fujimoto : Forbidden Sealer spell : Hell lock up!!

Earl : !!

Later millions of Chains pierce out of Fujimoto body and than the Chains wrap around Earl..Than later Earl escaped by teleporting away.

Fujimoto : ing !! He escaped!!

Zero : Wow so what happen to you now??

Fujimoto : Hell Lock up...it is a Forbidden exorcist spell that only the Paladin could use it to lock up a Godly Creature with an exchange of his life..

Zero : Wait so...you are now going to die by sacrificing your life..

Fujimoto : Yah..

Fujimoto than took his last breath and than he collapst to the ground dead..

Zero : Noooooo...!!!

Later Taeyeon came in..

Taeyeon : What happen here!!! what happen to you also bro!!!

Zero : Earm earm earm.....

*End of Chapter Two* (Please subscribe to my storey if you like it :) )