You are Fired!!!

Bloody Checkmate

(Chapter One)

Manager : What now !? We have only 5 min more and we need to handove rthe goods to Boss already , if we didnt hand it in time...

Assistance Manager : This week Magazine need to be open up by Today already!!!

2nd Assistance Manager : Dont'Worry !! The world fastest Pakage mail boy will sent it to us in no time.

Manager : The Fastest??

Assistance Manager : Argh!!! Here he Comes!!!

All the three Manager look towards the empty business road infront of them and within seconds they saw a boy riding on a bicycle in full speed towards them. It is as fast as the wind..

Assistance Manager : Thats the guy!!

Mnager : Holy ..that's fast!! ( Obama not bad face )

The Boy : Sorry for making you all wait for so long , I will now..

The Boy than saw one small rock infront of his Bicycle.

Boy : !#$%^^&*(

Than the Bicycle knock onto the small rock and the Boy went flying through the sky with his bicycle and slam towwards the floor..

Manager and 2 of the assistance manager : ..................

After a few minutes..that guy get up and than took off his helmet.

Manager ( thinking in his mind) : Wow..He managed to Stand Up!!

Assitance Manager ( thinking in his mind) : Stand up already!!

The boy turn around towards the 3 managers , than he smile to them.

The boy : I am Zero Nakashiwa from speed time Mail Company at your service , Please sign your signature here , Thank You..

Zero give the manager a piece of paper and he sign it..

Zero : Okay!! Thanks!! Please call the Company again next time if you want to have another fast mailing delivery experience..

Manager : Hey Boy , are you okay??

Zero : Dont Worry !! I am fine!! I everyday got train my own body to go against those kind of injury..

Manager : Oh...

Zero than get up to the bicycle and ride it away..

Zero : Bye then , see you all next week..

Manager : Argh!! Wait...Wait...You are!!

Zero : Dont worry , I am perfectly fine!!

Manger : No..I was about to tell you that there is a staircase leading to an underground tunnel infront of you...

Zero : Hun??

Zero look infront , than he suddenly saw that he is cycling straight to the unerground staircase..

Zero : ............

Zero than roll down to the underground station with his bicycle..

*After 30min*

Zero get up and pull his bicycle up and walk back up to the pedestrain walkway. On the way back to the Company.

Zero : Arh..That was painful...sign..

Zero than look at the date for today on his Iphone.

Zero : Oh..Today is Christmas..sign..I cant even rest during Christmas..

Zero's POV :

My name is Zero Nakashiwa. I will be one of the main charcter in the storey. For now , I am a speed mailing bicycle boy as my own part time job. I am a High School grade one student. There is a reason why I need to work at Christmas..

Suddenly some one scream from behind..

Someone : Hey!! Zero!!

When I look back , I saw my group of friends walking towards me..

Zero : Why are all of you gather togethr?? Argh !! Dont Tell me all of you are going to a Christmas Party..

Mato (friend) : Bingo!!

Yumi ( friend) : Zero , do you want to join us?? You just need three thousands Yen to just Eat and drink till you are ful you know !

Zero Ha~~~but...I dont have any money , and now I am still doing part time..

Hino (friend) than look at me.

Hino : The part time job you are talking about is being a speed mail delivery boy??

Zero : Arh...Yah..

Mato : What is this ! You are still like the same , dont know how to mix with friends and go around working..

Hino : Well Mato , Zero has strong sports energy , so Zero , you should join the school soccer team or somekind and not wasting your own energy on working part time job...

Zero : Hahaha!! If I join in into the soccer team , the working time in my company will decrease again , so...

Mato , Hino , Yumi : ...............

Than the three of them point at me.

Mato : Hey ! All you say are all talking about money money money and Part time job , are you such a serious Money Lover!!!!!!

Hino : Yah argh ~ Yah argh ~ why all you think is money !?

Yumi : Why you like Money so much !?

Zero : Well.. My parents are dead because of a murder case few years ago , so now I am living in a Monastery with my sister , Taeyeon , and I have to support the Monastery which is just down the street with working..

Hino : Oh..sorry..we had scolded you too overboard..

Zero : Argh..Never Mind.

Than the group of them went away to their party.

Zero : Bye!! Play hard at the party okay!!

Hino : Earm..Okay..

Mato : You too , have to work hard okay !!

Than they walk more further away..

Zero : ...............sign...if my family are not exorcist , I think I should be celebrating my Christmas with them already. Well , too bad. I am fated with being born in a Exorcist Family. Well , Never mind , now with my foster father taking care of me and Taeyeon Sis at the Monastery. We are now totally seperated away from Exorcist life already..and now we are just normal kids taken care in the Monastery now..

I then get onto my bicycle and ride back to the company. On the way back , I ride pass a playgrund and saw a guy holding a crozzbow and was aiming arrows at a group of birds infront of him. Later he started to kill every single of those birds. I than stopped my bicycle.

Zero : Hey you!! That over there !! What the are you doing !?

The guy look at me and than he shoot an arrow towards me. In the end it miss me. I later recognize that he is the gangster from our school. The useless bloody rich kid , Shiratori.

Shiratori : Haha..It non of your business and anyway this bunch of birds are getting too much in number and it is pissing me off !! They should just die..

Than Shiratori turn his crossbow towards the birds agai. I get angered by what he say and in just within seconds I run towards Shiratori anad before he turn side ways and look at me...I already punch him on the face hard. Shiratori than turn back and slam to the fence behind him. With just one hit , his mouth starting to bleed.

Shiratori : What up strength do you have dude!! you better watch out..!! You are just like a demon..

Shiratori than get up and ran away. I than stare at him while he run off..

Zero : Who are you calling demon?? But...

I than look at the sky , than look at my fist..

Zero : Sign...I had did it again. But..what the am I doing this kind of things for...??

When I turn back to where my bicycle is , I notice that it is alrady gone...

Zero : Arh...

*Back to my company*

My boss : Zero , you are fired. Zero : .......Why!? I am so serious with my work this time already.

Boss : You did really help our company to obtain the most mailing award but..

Zero : Than what is the ing problem !?

Boss : Zero : You lied about your own age in the jobs report , isnt it !? Our company stritcly ruled that 18years old and above people tan can work in my company , but you are only 16 years old am I right!!! Am I right??

Zero : You..how did you know about it..??

 Boss : You just drop your own identification card infront of my table just now and you didnt know it??

Zero : Arh..Really??

Boss : Yeah!! I am sure alright!!

The boss than place my idntification card on the table.

Boss : Take your card and get lost , Last time when I first saw you I thought you are a fine and nice teenager , and in the end I never knew that you had trick me. and in any case I will not be giving you your 17 thousands Yen as because you lied..

Zero : What!!

Boss : Yup , so take your card and scram , kiddo!!

I than take my Identification card and walk out of the company. Later I walk straight back to the Monastery.

*Arrive back at the Monastery*

I open the door and I saw my sister , Taeyeon , Cleaning the window at the monastery with my fellow friends liing in the Monastery..

Taeyeon (sister) : Hun? Zero I thought now is still your working time , why are you back so early?

Zero : Well you see...

Kenchi ( friend) : I bet that you are fired again from your own company again for reporting false age to your Boss right??

Zero : Earm..Argh..

Kenchi : Look at him..He is panicking now..

Taeyeon : Is it true Zero? about that you are fired because of reporting false age again..??

Zero : Yeah, it true..

Taeyeon : Sign , May god bless you.

 Later , my foster father Mr Fujimoto Nakashiwa , Walk out from his room.

Fujimoto : Oh , Little sheep..

Zero : Little sheep..??

Fujimoto : Confess your sin and set them aside for prayer..

Zero : I didnt do anything that serious bad though..

Fujimoto : Tsk , let me finish my dramatic speeach okay ? Damit..

Zero : ......

Fujimoto : and god bless you..finish..

Zero : Yah..so as I said I didnt done something that bad till I have to confess my sin and set it aside for prayer..

Fujimoto : But..what with that wound on your forehead..

Zero : I fell down from the Bike..

Fujimoto : Even your back is dirty..

Zero : It ws a spectacular fall...

Fujimoto : There is even blood stain on your fist..

Zero Well...

Fujimoto : Well?? What is the excuse this time. Zero : I found my balls of steel back and I use it correctly this time.

Fujimoto : Oh I see...NONSENSE!!

Than he walk towareds me and than punch me.

Fujimoto : You bloody , you got into a fight again didnt you? why is it always you !? Even your sister didnt go around fighting...

Taeyeon : Sign...I am a girl , Father...I do not go around firght..

Fujimoto : and ing up guys!!!

Taeyeon : I am a clean minded girl father...I am not like you...

Fujimoto : Really..??

Taeyeon : .........Yeah...

Fujimoto : Oh...I am so Sor....

I than get up.

Zero : Taste the power of my thousand years of death!! Balls of steel edition!! Ha , try to survive that !!

I than stab my foster father , Fujimoto , on his two circle and one line below with my two fingle.

Fujimoto than directly K.O fainted and covering his below rolling around the floor in pain..

Kenchi : Wooo....3....2....1....and you are out..Fujimoto lose these round..Zero win!!!

Zero : Yes baby!!

Taeyeon than stand from afar look at us..

Tayeon : One is totally erted ( Fujimoto) and one is totally violence towards the below reproductive organ of a male(Zero)..sign..what kind of peaceful life do I have in the Monastery..??

*End of Chapter One* (Please subscribe to my storey if you like it :) )