Beast fact 2

Are you BEAUTY/B2UTY?? BEAST FACT: (under construction)

"Yoseob buys medicine for the members when they’re ill"

"The members say that you can tell your secrets to Kikwang because he’s well known with his ‘honesty is the best policy’ policy"

"Leader Doojoon couldn't sleep when HyunSeung, JunHyung, GiKwang and DongWoon were about to take their college entrance exams."

Kikwang admits that he draws the worst out of all the members.

Junhyung’s aegyo level is proven to be non-existent.

"BEAST’s all-time favourite game is Winning Eleven. Also, it’s the only game that they have in their dorm. When playing games, everyone’s desire to win is higher than the mountain."

"Kikwang threatened to cancel his patbingsoo’s debt he owned Doojoon after he lost in a game bet. But eventually he ended up buying it for everyone."

"When a problem occurs, the leader, Doojoon, will gather everyone and settle the problems thoroughly."

"There are adlibs’ consultants among the members who give advices regarding making adlibs, from time to time. This is to improve their adlibs so that the fans won’t get bored with the same adlibs, again and again."

"DooJoon is the father to the group while the mother is Junhyung. Yoseob also admits that he is the son of the group."

"The members told Kikwang not to do any adlibs. Instead, they told him to ‘just rip your clothes on stage’."

"Junhyung blamed Dongwoon as the reason to why he used to get edited out on screens."

"The member that gets easily fooled is KiKwang. Yoseob even proved this to us on one of their shows.'

"Everyday without fail, Dongwoon would organize fan-letters and gave out to the individual members for them to read theirs."

"Yoseob was once known as the ‘Church Oppa’."


sorry , just a few.. I'm abit busy , I'll update again !!

Love you beauty !!