Beast Fact (1)

Are you BEAUTY/B2UTY?? BEAST FACT: (under construction)

I've gathered some info : Read it Beauty!!!

  • Junhyung stated that he don’t even sure if he’s happy that Beast is very popular now.
  • “Our final goal for this year is to have our first concert successfully.” – Junhyung.
  • "You can't just be without music." – Junhyung.
  • Hyunseung thinks music takes time. "It is something you need a lifetime to complete."
  • "It is the biggest comfort to our heart." For Doojoon, music is a comfort to an anxious day.
  • To Yoseob, music is sharing everything from the heart.
  • Kikwang thinks of music as everyday essentials. Air, food, water. "You can't live without it."
  • Dongwoon expresses music as a language and culture.
  • Yoseob revealed Kikwang will do anything that he can to please his fans. "He's commitment is daebak."
  • Member in unison agree that Doojoon can come off 'a bit scary' when he puts he's serious face. "When he's serious, he means it."
  • "The Doojoon hyung you see in rehearsal clips… that's the other side of Doojoon." – Junhyung
  • Hyunseung's method of working: Work to the best of your ability, rest (for a long time) to the best of your ability.
  • Doojoon was ashamed of himself for he failed to prevent his tears from falling when BEAST won their 1st #1 award @ M-Countdown.
  • Even though he holds the Leader title, Doojoon gets emotional easily and he cries alot, even to the littlest things.
  • ‘Always embrace each others’ flaws, understand & encourage one another” was Doojoon’s mom advice to the members.
  • Doojoon’s mom also often advices her so to take care of his health because ‘your health is important more than anything else.’
  • Doojoon was quoted saying to the fans, “Until the day we reach the top, we will be fire in your hearts. We love you!”
  • "I appreciate friendship more than love." – Dongwoon, but Junhyung is the opposite of that.
  • Casual clothings like T-shirt & caps are the clothes Yoseob prefers to wear. As quoted from Yoseob, “I wear what normal people wear.”
  • Yoseob is actually not the type of guy who likes to wear & pin accessories on his clothes.
  • Yoseob also wants to be in a variety show which allow him travel to different places.
  • Yoseob enjoys being in variety shows. The variety shows that he wishes to be in are Family Outing & 2Days 1Night.
  • Kim Bumsoon sunbaenim is Yoseob’s role model.
  • Yoseob is given the role of the group’s mood-maker. When someone is down, he would go to him & cheer him up.
  • Hyunseung thinks that Doojoon is very charismatic.
  • Yoseob used to be a decent & quiet boy.
  • Dongwoon also mentioned about them playing & spraying water on each other.
  • ''Yoseob does the weirdest things we could never imagine when we are upset. He is the best for laughter and smiles.'' – Junhyung
  • Junhyung's ideal girl is someone with a bad attitude.
  • But Junhyung liked to think of it as "A group that will soon have no holes." and persisted in practicing to reach to number one
  • Hyunseung said in an interview that he's the type that is gentle in appearance but tough in spirit.
  • "We don't have hyung in Beast, we are all friends who share problems and gather together to solve it."
  • Junhyung also took part in arranging 4minute's Muzik.
  • At first, Junhyung only cared to keep his place clean. Until the other guys started making mess, hence- the mother role.
  • The reason why Junhyung nags endlessly is because he wants the boys to do well in everything.
  • Each of Beast members had hard times in their trainee days, so Junhyung like hearing all the compliments after they’ve debuted.
  • From the beginning, Junhyung wants to help produce an album for Beast eventually.
  • Beast revealed that Junhyung is the earliest adapter to phones.
  • “BEAST isn’t the recycled group, but the rediscovered group.” – Junhyung
  • Hyunseung was eliminated from Big Bang Documentary due to his stage fright.
  • Beast is the first to have their own solo concert aside from 4minute and G.Na who are under the same company.
  • Beast’s passion for this industry is unbeatable.
  • Yang Yoseob has a sensitive throat.
  • DW’s line: I’ll try to erase it. Your place isn’t here anymore. Will you step aside now? I will throw you away.
  • KK’s line: Don’t go. Don’t leave me. No matter how many times I think about it, It will be hard to forget you.
  • DJ’s line: I won’t hesitate anymore. Now I’ll throw you away.
  • In the Soom lyric, Dongwoon and Doojoon are the bad guys while Hyunseung and Kikwang are the innocent ones.
  • The lyric of Soom was written by Junhyung.
  • “When we first started off, we used a van but now we use a mini-van.” – BEAST.
  • I’ll work hard so that B2UTIES will think ‘I did well in becoming B2ST fan!’.” – Yoseob
  • All rap parts in some of their songs are composed by Junhyung himself.
  • Beast never thought of another group as their rivals, instead they looked up on them and learn from the other groups.
  • Junhyung has the best pay in Beast.
  • Kikwang won in a poll ‘Which Star’s Short Figure Is The Most Charming” by 36.9% votes.
  • Hyunseung’s hobbies are surfing internet and bowling.
  • A consultant said that Hyunseung and Yoseob have a relationship that doesn’t match well.
  • Dongwoon was chosen as the member who has the best relationship with everybody.
  • Hyunseung shares his birthdate as Seo InYoung and he says he wants to celebrate their birthday together.
  • Doojoon won the third place in JYPE audition, but later on he got eliminated and he said “Jokwon really hated me,” .
  • It was revealed that Big Bang inspires Doojoon to become a singer.
  • Kikwang is very curious on how SHINee’s Jonghyun could sing really well. And he hope to become closer with him.
  • For Yoseob, he wants to become closer with SHINee’s Jonghyun and CNBlue’s leader, Jung Yonghwa.
  • DW really cherishes his 91′ line: SHINee’s Key, FTIsland’s Jaejin, Kara’s Nicole, MBLAQ’s Mir, 2AM’s Jinwoon and Miss A’s Min.
  • Yong Junhyung picks SHINee’s Onew and MBLAQ’s Seungho.
  • Doojoon says he wants to get to know SHINee’s Minho and ZE:A’s Dongjun better so they could go play soccer together.
  • The boys revealed that Kikwang is not very updated with the latest technology.
  • Beast earned the ‘Asia Influential Artist’ Award which to be received at the 2010 Asia Song Festival this October 23rd.
  • Yoon Doojoon is placed at 5th on a poll Idol Most Wanted as Secret Lover.

How is it?? I jope it wasn't boring!! Gomawoo ~('.')~

SUBSCRIBE!!

TO ALL EPIC FANS OF BEAST :BEAUTY!