Rooms- Heeran and Leeteuk

House Of Opera

 

“Your room, miss.” Leeteuk presented as he and Heeran entered the room. 

 

“Your house is really very nice.” Heeran complemented trying to keep in her gasp as she entered the lovely room. The fireplace was burning in the corner of the room to keep the room warm.

 

“Thank you.” Leeteuk smiled a little.

 

“Don’t you have heaters?” Heeran asked. “I mean, I know it’s an old house but why not have heaters to make it a little modern?” She explained.

 

“What must be kept must be kept.” Leeteuk said, making Heeran very puzzled.

 

“I don’t really know what you’re saying…. But anywho…” She looked around the room in wonder.

 

“You have never been in such a house, have you?” He said with a small smile.

 

“No. Only apartments and houses, but none like this one.” She was now bursting to take a closer look at everything.

 

“You can take a look is you would like.” Earning him a bright smile from Heeran. “Taeyeon.” He called after the girl who had just gone to take a look around the room.

 

“What? Who’s Taeyeon?” Heeran asked as she faced the owner of the house with a confused look.

 

“Taeyeon? Can you be mine? Just for tonight?” He asked, taking a few steps closer to a very confused Heeran.

 

“I’m not Taeyeon. My name is Heeran.” She said, becoming scared. She had no idea what he was going to do now.

 

“Please.” He whispered he got this close to Heeran. “You’ve been away so long.” He ran his hand down Heeran’s right arm, sending shivers of fear and pleasure down her spine.

 

“P-Please. I’m not Taeyeon.” Heeran tried to move away from the hallucinating man.

 

“Why are you moving away from me?” He asked. He could only see Taeyeon, his past girlfriends, smiling face, not the fear filled face of Heeran. “I thought you loved me.” He pouted and began moved in close to her face and planted a forced kiss on her trembling lips.

 

“Get off me!” She screamed as she pushed Leeteuk away. “Don’t come any closer.” She warned.

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” He whispered and stepped closer to her.

 

“Don’t come any closer you freak!” She screamed.

 

“Taeyeon! You never raise your voice!” He yelled back at Heeran. “Just please come to me?” He said in his usual soft tone, also taking a few steps closer making Heeran blot for the closed door. “Oh no you don’t.” With one click of his fingers, the door was locked leaving Heeran trying desperately to open the door.

 

“Help me!” She banged her hand furiously on the old wooden door.

 

“Taeyeon!” Leeteuk turned Heeran around and pinned her against the door. “You’re not Taeyeon.” He whispered as he looked into Heeran’s tear-stricken eyes. “WHY ARE YOU HERE?! WHY ARE YOU IN HER ROOM?” He yelled in her face.

 

“You took me in here.” Heeran whispered like a mouse.

 

“No I didn’t. No one comes in here except Taeyeon.” He said in a husky voice. “Get out.”

 

“What-“

 

“GET OUT!” He clicked his fingers and threw her out of the room.

 

“And you are?” A man’s voice said from above Heeran’s shocked body. “Did Teukie think you were Taeyeon?” The man sighed and offered his hand.

 

“Thank you.” She took it gladly and stood up facing the man. “You’re Sungmin, right?”

 

“Yeah. And you are…?”

 

“Heeran.”

 

“Ah yes. Well don’t worry too much about it. Every girl that comes in here gets mistaken for Taeyeon. He brings them into her room, says some stuff and the next thing you know, the girl is on the floor in tears. You’re actually the first one who hasn’t cried. Congratulations.” He smiled. “I’ll get you a new room. Follow me.”

 

“He really scared me.” Heeran said in a shaky voice as she followed Sungmin to a new room. “I thought he was going to me, then he just burst out into this thing I have no idea about.”

 

“Well, he’ll be good by tomorrow morning. Just don’t think about it anymore.” Sungmin came to the new room.

 

“Don’t think about it anymore? What kind of advice is that?” Heeran squeaked in outrage.

 

“This is your room. My room is just across the hall. If you need anything, just come and let me know.” With that, Sungmin disappeared down the candlelit hallway leaving Heeran standing in front of the room.

 

“I hope this room is better than the last one.” She mumbled to herself and opened the door cautiously. As she entered, she saw that the room was empty and had a warm fire blazing in the corner of the room. “I want to go home.” She mumbled as she looked around the room.

 

Knock Knock

 

“Who is it?” Heeran asked in an awkward voice.

 

“Can I come in?” A deep, soft voice asked. Heeran walked to the door from the bed that she had sat on and opened it, but slammed it shut straight away upon seeing Leeteuk. “Please let me in.” He said.

 

“Are you going to yell at me and throw me out again?” She asked in shaky voice.

 

“No. I want to explain about that.” Heeran then slowly opened the door. “Thank you.” He entered the room and sat on one of the chairs. “You’re not going to sit down?”

 

“No.” She replied flatly.

 

“Alright then. Well, you see, I had a girlfriend many many years ago and I loved her very much. She was my life, everything I had and she…. Passed away.” He started to explain. “Because I was in such shock when she did die, I had many hallucinations and every girl who comes in here I think that she is Taeyeon. Because girls are rare around these parts…”

 

“I understand.” Heeran said before Leeteuk would say anything else. “She was your first and only love and you couldn’t handle that she was gone. Things spiraled out of control and now you only have the people who knew the person and close to the extent of how much you loved them. You feel as though no one understands….” Heeran said without knowing. “People always tell you that it’s time to move on but you can’t. They don’t understand how much you loved them and how much they meant to you and you can’t just forget them!”

 

“Who was the person you loved?” Leeteuk asked, curious at what her answer would be.

 

“We met in 3rd grade. I was in a bad state of mind and I was close to killing myself, then he came along and made everything better. It was like he had to knowledge of 100 men. I showed me a better way. He was with me my whole school life until he died the night before my year 11 prom. He was the one who made my life better, but in the end, he ruined it.” She explained, looking into space.

 

“Was he courting you?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Courting? Oh, you mean were we going out? Yeah.”

 

“Was he a gentleman?”

 

“Oh course! He always made me feel like I was the only one in the world. That I was all he needed. I felt that way, too. I wish I had that feeling again.” Leeteuk looked at the girl I front of him. She looked broken. She looked lost and didn’t know what to do next.

 

“Things will get better.” He said as he stood up and walked to the door. “Just wait and see.” With hat he left.

 

“They’re so weird in this house.” Heeran mumbled to herself. She then looked at the big, comfy bed in front of her and sighed. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt I got just a little bit of sleep….” So she walked over to the bed, took her jacket and shoes off and got in and pulled the warm silk covers over herself.

 

We’ll leave tomorrow. It’ll be light and it’ll stop raining by then.She thought as she drifted off to sleep.

 

------------

Hope you liked the chapter!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

Not be sound like a complaining but you NEVER COMMENT!!! (even though there's only 3 subscribers for this fic.. but anyways....)

I'd really like it if you commented.

Thnak you!