Rooms

House Of Opera

 

“Alright then, this is your room for the time that you are staying here.” Leeteuk said to Heeran causing her to blush a little at the way he spoke, then with one swift movement the door was open and he was leading her inside.

 

“If you would come with me I will show you to your room.” Ryeowook lightly pulled Carly along as she admired the whole building.

 

“How old is this place exactly?” Carly queried.

 

“This house, own by the Park family for generations, is 150 years old.” Ryeowook answered in an informative way.

 

“Woah…” Carly gasped. “If we time tomorrow could you show me around the place?” She asked in hope that he would do it earlier.

 

“Why not now? The night is still young, is it not?” Ryeowook looked into Carly’s deep brown eyes with a soft gaze.

 

“Um no. The night is certainly not young. It’s midnight for Christ sake!” Haejung rebutted.

 

“Geez Haejung, you really need to loosen up. It’s getting annoying now.” Carly sneered causing Haejung to look at her in shock. Carly had never spoken to her like that before and had never used such a tone of voice to anyone she knew before; it really shocked Haejung.

 

This place is doing something to Carly…Haejung thought.

 

“I will show her to her room, show dear Carly around the mansion. She is obviously bursting to see everything.” A deep voice echoed behind her causing her to turn around in fright.

 

“Since when do you have such a deep voice hyung?” Ryeowook asked, looking away from Carly and looking at the man in front of him.

 

“Since now.” The man said, his eyes not looking at Haejung for a moment. “Well what are you waiting for? The poor girl is bursting.” With that, Ryeowook left with Carly down the candlelit hallway, their steps muffled by the crimson carpet.

 

“Who the hell are you guys?” Haejung spat at the man who finally looked at her with his chocolate brown eyes.

 

“Women should not speak in such a manner.” The man said. “And I am Sungmin, as you know.” He held out his black-gloved hand and slightly bowed his head.

 

“Well I’m Haejung and girls these days such much badder things-“

 

“Worse.” Sungmin lifted his head and corrected.

 

“What? -”

 

“Pardon.” He corrected again. “I don’t know how women started to get so sloppy with grammar.” He said in a mellow whining voice.

 

“How dare you!” Haejung shrieked. “I don’t deserve to be spoken to like that!”

 

“I’m sorry, have I offended you?” Sungmin asked.

 

“YES!” She shouted.

 

“Women do not speak so loudly!” Sungmin hushed her. “Please speak softer and not so loud.” He said in a hushed tone. “Come, I will show you to your room.” Sungmin then walked past her to the third door down the long hallway. “This is your room.” Sungmin said as he came to the door. “Aren’t you coming?” He asked, getting a little irritated by the girl.

I’ve never seen a girl as stubborn as her in my whole life.Sungmin thought.

 

“This had better be only for one night.” Haejung scoffed and walked to Sungmin and through the door that he opened for her. “Woah…” She gasped upon looking at the room. The ceiling was high with a pattern on it and a golden chandelier hanging, lit, from the ceiling. The walls were painted a light red with paintings of, what Haejung supposed were portraits of family members. The curtains were white and there was a small glass table in the middle of the room with a small vase of red roses in it. There was one white chair in the corner of the room and the bed was white with a golden pattern on it, and the sheets were a silk white colour.

 

“It’s nice isn’t it?” Sungmin’s voice broke into her thought process. “My room is rather dark and mostly red and black. This was Leeteuk’s sister’s room. She was sure a very nice lady; a big shame that she passed. Leeteuk hasn’t been the same since she died.” He sighed in remorse then walked over to her bed and started turning it down. “You must be really tired.” He smiled a little to her. “You can get yourself settled.” He walked to the door. “Oh, and if you need anything, my room is down the very end of the hall, last door on the right.” With that, he left a still awe-stricken Haejung.

 

“This place is awesome!” Haejung squealed and jumped around the place causing a light chuckle from the man standing outside her door. She looked around the room in curiosity. She then sat on the turned down bed and ran her slender fingers through the white silk sheets and smiled. “But I can’t go to sleep. There’s no wondering about what they’d do to me if I fall asleep…” She trailed off and yawned. “But I suppose a nap wouldn’t hurt.” She laid her sleepy head on the soft, feather-filled pillow and closed her eyes. Soon she was fast asleep.

 

----------------

Hope you liked the chapter!

Please comment. Even just a little one!

Thank you!