Sleepover

House Of Opera

 

“You guys all ready for the sleepover tonight?” Heeran asked her two bestest friends in the world, Carly and Haejung whilst they were standing at their lockers in the main hallway of SM College.

 

“I’ve just gotta go home and get my pillow then I’m all set.” Haejung, the youngest of the three and the cutest, said with a smile.

 

“Just use one of the pillows at my place.” Heeran said in a frustrated tone.

 

“What’s going on now you two?” Haejung, the eldest and the most serious, closed her locker and leaned against it with her arms crossed.

 

“Have you guys heard the legend?” A group of girls behind the trio said.

 

“No, what legend?” The blonde in the group said and leaned in closer to the girl telling the story.

 

“The legend of the House Of Opera.” The whole group gasped and Heeran leaned in closer to hear what they were saying. “Legend has it that if you go there, you never return.” Heeran smirked and the whole the group of the girls covered their mouths.

 

“Where is it?” Anther girl in the group asked.

 

“My brother told me it’s off in the woods around here. Wanna go with me?” They all lightly screamed.

 

“No way!” They all said in harmony.

 

“Okay, well me and my brother are going tonight, but not inside the house of course.” With that the bell for the end of the day went and they left.

 

“What are you thinking in that big brain of yours?” Haejung pocked her younger’s head.

 

“We’re going to have so much fun tonight. Hurry up! We have no time to loose!” Heeran slammed her locker shut and ran down the hall leaving her friends confused as ever.

 

“Come on. We’ll loose her if we don’t catch up.” Haejung grabbed Carly’s arm and they ran after Heeran to her house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

By now it was getting late and dark. “Okay, I want to know something.” Heeran leaned forward and smirked. “If I told you guys that I had something really fun to do for this sleepover, would you do it with me?” Haejung and Carly looked at each other in confusion then back at Heeran and shrugged.

 

“Sure, why not?” They said in harmony.

 

“Okay!” Heeran squealed and got up from her sitting position. “Get rugged up really well and get a torch because we’re going somewhere awesome!” She squealed again and got on her ugg boots, white scarf and gloves and black jacket. “Come on! Hurry up!” She then threw her friends’ scarfs, gloves and jackets on them. “Get your shoes too.” She then opened up her window and put one leg out.

 

“Woah, what are you doing?!” Haejung said in alarm. “I know you’re really adventurous but I think this is too much. What will your mom say?”

 

“She won’t care. We’ll be back by the morning if the legend isn’t true.”

 

“Whatlegend are you talking about?”

 

“Never mind. Just hurry up will you!” Heeran hurried her friends.

 

“I just need to get my boots on and I’ll be ready.” Carly said from the back. As they all finished getting changed and getting a torch, they all went out Heeran’s window, down the rose canopy and out the back gate onto the dark street. “This place scares me.” Carly whispered. “It’s too scary at night.”

 

“Calm down. You’ll be fine. We’ll all be absolutely fine.” Heeran reassured and after what seemed like hours of walking, the reached the forest.

 

“Why are we here?” Haejung asked with curiosity.

 

“We are here to test out if the legend is true of course.” Heeran smiled nervously hoping that they would still go with her.

 

“Whatever legend it is, I wanna see what it’s about. Haejung, you in?” Carly smiled at her elder sweetly.

 

“Fine.” Haejung gave in after a long pause. “But if anything happens, we’re coming straight back, you hear me?” Heeran smiled and grabbed both her friends hands and entered the dark forest.

 

“Wait, I can’t see anything. We need to turn our torches on.” Carly stopped and her torch along with the other two girls.

 

“Stick close to me Carly.” Haejung said as they walked through the forest dodging braches, stepping over fallen trees and trying not to get too scared.

 

“Woah…” Carly gasped as she saw a massive old time house in the middle of a clearing in the forest. It was old and looked like it needed some doing up but other than that it was amazing. It was the most extravagant thing that the three had seen in their whole entire life.

 

“Come on! Let’s go check it out!” Heeran ran off into the clearing and Carly ran after her followed by a weary Haejung.

 

“This isn’t going to end well….” Haejung mumbled as she caught up to the two girls and Heeran reached out her right arm and knocked on the big, old wooden door….

 

------------

I hope you liked the first chapter!

It's gets much better from here!

PLease comment and tell em how it is!

Thank you!