Chapter 5

Just like that [Hiatus]

Minzy pulled Max Matsuura out of the car roughly, yanking the small man around.

"Yah, Minzy, be easy on him" G-Dragon said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

Minzy pouted "I will as soon as you stop smoking Oppa"

GD contemplated that, then he grinned "Do whatever you want with him then"

Minzy grinned back and yanked Matsuura forward.

GD led the way to the warehouse, CL and Taeyang flanked him, Minzy followed with Matsuura, while Bom and Daesung brought up the rear.

They made their way up the stairs along the side of the building, they entered quietly, walking silently along the walkway. GD leaned against the railing, looking down on the warehouse floor, the leaders, and their seconds, of all the gangs under Matsuura's control milled around the warehouse floor. All they knew was that Max Matsuura had called a meeting, none of them knew why of course.

GD nodded to Bom who flipped the switch, flooding the warehouse with light. CL smirked at the cries of shock that issued from the gang members.

GD waited until they calmed down and noticed him, he motioned with his hand, and Taeyang, Bom, and Daesung aimed the machine guns at the gang member. The blond leader smiled "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm glad you could all make it"

One gang leader, a bald, tattooed man sneered spoke up "Who the hell are you?" he demanded "Where's Matsuura?"

"Matsuura?" GD beckoned Minzy forward "He's right here"

Minzy pressed Matsuura against the railing, knocking the air out of him.

"Here's the deal" GD started "We, my aassociates and I, are taking over, and you, are going to let us"

The same gang leader spoke again "What makes you think we'll let you do that?" the other gang leaders nodded in agreement

GD smirked "Because if you don't..." he took out a gun and shot the tattooed gang leader "That will happen"

The gang leaders second stared in shock, GD smiled at him "Congratulations" he said "You're now the leader"

GD turned to Matsuura "Your turn"

Matsuura struggled against Minzy's hold "Wait wait wait, can't we just talk about this? I have a wife!"

Minzy passed the struggling Japanese to the blond leader. GD forced the man to his knee's and placed the barrel of the gun against his temple. "As of right now, I am in charge" and with that he pulled the trigger.

Matsuura's body slumped, blood dripped from his temple, spilling onto the floor.

"The police should be here soon, I suggest you run." GD smiled as the gang members scattered.

GD led the way out of the warehouse lighting up another cigarette.


Omg I'm back!! I know it took forever and I'm sorry :( But I lost this chapter for some reason, and I couldn't get it back. So I had to rewrite this chapter, but I changed it up, and I think I like it better.

So yeah...

Comments are much appreciated :D

-Min