Chapter 4

Just like that [Hiatus]

Dara was annoyed, not only did she have to crawl through the ventalation, but it smelled like sweaty feet.

"Aigoo" she whined "Why do I have to do this?"

"Because" Seungri's voice crackled through her earpiece "Nobody else can, and don't you do this at your dorm?"

"...Maybe..." she muttered reluctantly

"There ya go then" he said "You should have no problem"

Grumbling, Dara continued to make her way through the maze of vents. Soon she reached her destination, peering through the vents she watched as Max Matsuura entered, followed closly by his two advisors. Max said something to the two women and they hid, one behind a curtain by a window, and the other behind a door leading to the washroom.

Dara waited impatiently as the minutes ticked by, she wished she could hum or something, but Max might hear her and that would be bad.

Finally, after what seemed like hours but was only thirty minutes, a knock was heard and a woman entered. She bowed and asked something, Max answered and the woman left. A few minutes later the woman returned, this time accompanied by GD, CL, and the others. The woman announced them and left.

Dara watched as Max and GD greeted eachother. Max said something to CL that seemed to make her cringe. It was times like these that Dara thought that maybe she should learn Japanese.

GD said something and Max agreed, Dara's eyes shifted to Taeyang who, ever so slightly, nodded. Dara immediately whispered the location of the two hidden women, and Taeyang took them out.

Max started, and reached for his gun before he was stopped by Daesung. He said something to GD, who replied, and Max paled dramticly. They exchanged more words then Bom grabbed the small man's collar. Minzy opened the smiling sweetly as she said something to Max, who looked at GD once more. GD nodded saying something more, and then Bom shoved the small man out the door.

Dara breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed behind Taeyang "Seungri-ah" she said, grunting as she crawled backwards "They've got Matsuura, I'm heading back to meet you"

Seungri's voice crackled through the tiny earpeice, almost causing Dara to slip.

"Jesus-!" she swore, steadying herself

"Noona" Seungri said, ignoring her slip "Go to the east side, Top-hyung will pick you up"

Dara nodded before she rembered he couldn't see her "Yeah, ok" she said

"Good, see ya in a few"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seungri's eyes roamed over the screens in front of him, streams of information flew across the screens, all completely irrelevant. He was searching for one thing, just one tiny bit of information, anything to lead him to what he was searching for.

One of the screens beeped. There! Tapping commands on the keyboard he brought it up on the main screen. At last! It wasn't much, just a name, not even a long name, just three letters: K-A-T

"Kat..." he muttered, fingers flying across the board "Who are you...?" He searched everywhere, every single place he could think of, and then some. Finally he found something; emails exchanged between someone called Kia and apparently her boyfriend Reid. Kia was complaining about "Her slave driver, Kat". He traced the emails back to the computer it was sent from, digging a little more he discovered that slave driver Kat was indeed the Kat he was looking for. He found a website link and after scanning it for viruses he went to open it.

A knock interrupted him before he could, rolling his chair over to the van doors he smiled cheekily "What's the password?" he called out, grinning

"Seungri, open the door before I blow it open"

The man smirked, he knew that deep voice, and grouchyness. Pulling the door open he grinned at the man standing outside "Top-hyung!" he said cheerfully "Glad you could make it"

"Yeah" the older man grunted, climbing in, he didn't notice Seungri pushing his chair back to hit a few keys on his keyboard, making everything on the screens disappear.

"Where's Dara noona?" the male maknae asked the tall man. Top gestured behind him just as the petite woman in question appeared in the doorway

"Hey" she said, slightly out of breath

Seungri waved as she clambered in. Top sat himself down in the drivers seat, starting the engine as Dara pulled the doors shut.

Seungri grabbed the desk in front of him "Try not to kill us!" he yelped as they sped off

Top ignored him, speeding up instead

Rolling his eyes Seungri hit a couple keys on his board, bringing up a satellite image of the area of Tokyo they were in, he watched as two dots blinked, moving steadily towards the wharehouse district.

Dara leaned over his shoulder "Is that them?" she asked, swayin slightlly with the van.

"If by them, you mean Ji-hyung and CL, then yeah. That's them"

"Where are they going?" she asked

"One of Matsuura's wharehouses" Top answered from the front "Ji called a big meeting"

Dara glanced over at Top "So they're just going to walk in and expect them all to listen?"

"Well they do have Matsuura..." Seungri offered helpfully

Dara glared

"Relax, they have Minzy and Daesung with them, they'll be fine" Top said reassuringly

Dara sighed, brow furrowed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're here" Top's voice brought Dara and Seungri out of their respective dazes.

"Where are they?" Dara asked, poking her fingers together anxiously. Top pointed to a black SUV parked across the street, Minzy was just stepping out, pulling Matsuura out with her.

Taeyang and GD were already standing on the sidewalk, and Bom was exiting from the drivers side.

Seungri peered over Dara's shoulder "Ya know" he started "Matsuura isn't that tall..."

_______