LuHan

Borrowing

 

  2

 

   

 

    I have no idea why Kris keeps giving me about three presents each day. Has he gone crazy?

    "Kris...."
    "Hm?"
    "You know I'm all yours right?"
    "Of course." He winked at me and laid back on his bed. I adjusted my seat by his bed.
    "Then....why is it that you keep giving me presents?" I raised an eyebrow. He seemed a bit surprised at my question.
    "Am I not allowed? Cuz' I love you? Cuz' you're great? Cuz' you're my everything?" I blushed but those didn't seem like the real reason. Probably just 3/4 of the whole reason. I didn't want to force him into telling me so I just let it go. 

 

    "Bye Kris, Uncle, Auntie! Have fun at Canada!" I waved one last time at him as he got inside the taxi with his family. Kris suddenly stepped out of the taxi and walked over to me. He hugged me so ever tightly.

     "I'll miss you so much! Have fun today. It's your birthday so enjoy your party. Ok? I love you so much...... don't stay up too long thinking of me." He gave a small smile and went back inside the yellow taxi but not before giving me a wave. I waved back as the taxi drove off to the airport.

 

    "Did Kris and his family leave already?" Omma asked me as I quietly entered the house. I nodded and she replied with a small nod. "Go on upstairs and get ready. Guests are coming soon!" She clapped as she set up the decorations. The house was very decorated. Kitchen had colorful and yummy food and everything else was decorated with balloons or streamers. The backyard had tables set up.

    I ran upstairs to change into a sun dress. Specifically the sun dress Kris got me as another one of his daily presents. As I ran downstairs, my newly curled long hair bouncing on my orange sun dress, the doorbell rang. Time to party like there's no tomorrow!

 

 

 

                                                                        *7 weeks later*

 

 

 

     "I wonder when Kris is coming back... It's been like two months." I talked to myself as I laid on my bed reading fanfics.

 

-ding dong-

 

 

     I sat up on my bed and lazily walked downstairs and to the front door. Must be Omma and Appa back from shopping. I opened the door and saw a caramel blondie with the most cutest and perfect prince like face.

 

    "Can I help you............?" Hoping this mystery man will say his name.
    " I'm LuHan. Nice meeting you, Minyoung-ssi." He smiled adorabley and bowed. He knows my name?!

 

 

 

This chapter was boring :/