Best Friend

Borrowing

3

 

 

 

"You're not Omma and Appa.... and how do you know my name?!"

"Mm. I just moved here. I'm Kris' cousin. I live with his family now.  He tells me a lot about you.", he showed me a very adorable smile and I can't believe that someone else could brighten me up with their smile besides Kris.

"Kris is back?!", I grabbed his arm in excitement. He shook his head. My hand dropped his arm. 

"What? His family is back so that means he is back as well."

"Ah, he told me to tell you that he has important business to do in Canada so he's forced to stay back longer....", He talked to me, not making eye contact and LuHan almost whispered those last few words. My mood dropped. 

"I-I see....", I played with my fingers. LuHan looked at me with sad eyes. Did he feel bad for me?

"How long will he be gone? Not long right?" The tone of my voice almost close to brightening.

"I don't know. He says it might be a year... or more.", LuHan is really now whispering. And now my mood has really dampened,  been stepped on multiple times and tossed in to a dark world. 

"Really? A year? I can't do that...."

"That's exactly what he said so... I'm LuHan, at your service! I'll be your new best friend." He gave me a hug. He must have noticed that my eyes have started to water. His hug was very familiar and his warmth. I hugged back and released just a few seconds later. I felt he was looking at me as I played with my fingers once again. I slowly raised my head to look at him. His soft eyes were watching over me gently and they gave me a safe feeling. The same feeling I felt whenever Kris was with me.

"Best friends.", I smiled at him and wiped the tears that I never noticed were falling. As we looked at each other, I realized his style of clothing is exactly like Kris and not to mention that his polo is the same one Kris bought in Myeondong just a week before he left. The more I look at him, the more I miss Kris. If this guy continues looking and acting like Kris, I'm gonna go crazy. Come back soon Kris!

"By the way.... Kris says that he really misses you. There isn't a day he doesn't think of you and he hopes you always think of him." My face lit up a bit. I always think of you, Kris. LuHan told me he's going to go back now. I bid him goodbye and was about to close the door but, he turned back and grabbed my arm. 

"Also, I love you. Annyeong." He walked away. 

 

 


I miss updating!! I think this chapter turned out boring, but whatever :D ENJOY.