Presents and Dates

Borrowing

Borrowing

   

Around 10 in the evening, I snuck out of my room.  I hesitated to jump out of my window, but knowing he was waiting down there to catch me, I gathered up all my strength and jumped. I closed my eyes, waiting to feel the impact of branches and bushes. When I open, I'm met by soft eyes looking down at me. Kris was carrying me bridal style.

"Nice catch." I whisper and giggle. "Anything for you." He gently puts me down and grabs a hold of my hand. My house is located a bit far from the city and is standing in front of a field of grass. About 8 more houses are near us. One of those houses are Kris'. I met him when we first moved here. We ran across the wide field until we reached the end, the beginning of the woods. The moonlight brightened up the night sky and the stars were shining brighter than ever.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we walked further in the woods. He said nothing and he continued to lead the way. He stopped,all of a sudden, in front of a tall tree. He turned his head towards me and smiled. I followed him to the otherside of the tree and saw a  ladder hanging.

"C'mon. This took me all week." I climbed the ladder and he followed behind me. After one last climb and step on a wooden floor, my eyes were filled with happiness. The tree house was the most fanciest tree house I've ever seen! "How did you make this?!!" I jumped up and down in joy. "It took me this whole week with the help of some people. My dad said he wanted to pay for it his self." He pulled me to the door of the actuall house and unlocked the wood door. I shrugged off the thought of why his dad would pay for all this. After turning on the lights, my jaw dropped. "Awesome! There's a Tv, sofa, small kitchen, and is that a bed up in compartment?!" I asked excitedly shile pointing up to the ceiling. Kris nodded and laughed.

"From now on, this will be our secret hideout or whatever you want to call it. Consider this a birthday present." "My birthday is 3 months away?" I titled my head to the side. He shrugged cutely. I hugged him tightly. "Saranghae." I whispered in his chest. He chuckled and said, "Right back at ya. I love you so much Minyoung.I hope we're going to be together for an even longer time and its been two years." I nodded. "Another two won't hurt, right?" He tightened the hug and I nodded once again. He kissed my forehead and we spent the night there talking and dreaming ust before we fell into a deep sleep in the balcony under the stars.

  

"So, again, why do you keep taking me out??" I raised an eyebrow at him. For the past month Kris has been taking me out to places I've never really been to or I enjoy being at. I feel bad he's spending all this money. He may be wealthey but I don't like how he's spending all this money on me! "Because....Minyoung, like I said, your birthday is in 2 months. My dad wants a....family vacation at that time. I'm meeting a very important person."He talked slowly and nodded afterwards. I just shook my head and enjoyed the aquarium.

In front of me was 2 gallons of paper oragami stars. "H-how did you do all that in just an hour?!" My jaw dropped. Kris and I are hanging out in the tree house and he decided to make me a handmade present this time. "Because I'm awesome." He smirked and gave the 2 gallons to me. "Impresive time......" I admired the colorful stars. Kris is so talented. I remember once when he composed a rap just for me. Also, before we were together, he was my best friend and when I often had problems we would lay in the field. The field, reserved for hard times. Of course now that we're together, those talks are no longer needed :D

Kris' POV:

I gave her the 2 gallons of origami paper stars as a present and also a remembrance of me before I go on vacation. I'll be giving her plenty more of presents though. I'm gonna have a lot to make up later on.

Yay! Chapter one is up! Took me a while to put it up though. Tell me what you think :D not too proud of this chapter :/