Waking up

Come Back To Me

Hyukjae sat beside donghae's bed. He rubbed hae's hand gently. It was cold. So cold that made hyukjae cringed. But he kept holding it, trying to keep it warm.

It has been 3 days since that desperate action on the attempt to save donghae. Leeteuk hyung said it was the most insane act that he ever witnessed and fiercely shouting at him as soon as he could get up from his bed. Well, guess an angel could get mad too...

Thankfully heenim and kangin hyung were not here right now or else they would killed him right after he woke up. Hyukjae endured every harsh words his hyungs shouted at him. He even let the magnae - Ryeowook and Kyuhyun scolded him out.  All he did was muttering "I'm sorry.." Over and over until they were satisfied.

Hyukjae just kept his head down all the time. That was certainly not the time to look into their eyes. They would surely burn him down. But hyukjae endure everything since he knew they did it not only because of frustration and anger, but also because they loved him too much and didn't want to loose him too. Their tears told him that.

Hyukjae exhaled softly and with other hand he brushed hae's fringe from his forehead. He looked at peace. He then remember to asked him to wait to return back, just until his body recover a bit. He also remember what the doctor told him a couple of hours ago that donghae's body was recovering. He was still in coma but other injuries were recovered.

The coma however concerned the doctor. It has been weeks now since he fell into coma. There was always possibility that Hae might suffered from physical, intellectual and psychological difficulties if he ever regain consciousness.

But hyukjae was confident that Hae would be just fine. That he would be able to live a normal life and work as hard as other members in Super Junior. He won't loose that hope. He knew donghae would be just fine.

"Donghae-ah, are you cold?" Hyukjae tried to talk to him as the doctor urged him to do so to stimulate his brain. He then pulled the blanket up to his chest and then tidied it carefully around Donghae's body.

Something happened. But Hyukjae was too busy to notice.

Hyuk, look at me...

A pair of brown eyes slightly opened and stared at Hyukjae as he adjusted the blanket. But Hyukjae just didn't see it. Those eyes blinked weakly a few times. Then closed again.

Hyukkie, help me..

Hyukjae sat down again and stared at Donghae's face. Then run his finger to donghae's eye brow, down to his eye, to his nose, to his lips, and rubbed his cheeck softly. 

"Come back soon, Hae-ah." he muttered softly. "I know  you're lonely. I know you don't like to be alone. Now I know how it feels to be lonely since you're not by my side. But I know you will keep your promise to stay strong for me. I miss you so so much.." gently he rubbed donghae's hair, caressing it with his finger.

"You know, you are my only hope because right now everybody hates me for what I've done." Hyukjae chuckled, remembering how Leeteuk hyung snapped at him. "Ah.. let's just forget about it. Do you want me to check your timeline? ELF missing you much. They are flooding your twitter with so much love. Wanna hear it? I'll read it for you. Let me get my laptop."

Hyukjae squeezed donghae's hand as he got up. But then he felt like donghae's hand twitched. Hyukjae stopped and stared at donghae's hand for a moment.

Nothing happened...

Nah.. just my imagination.. Hyukjae thought. He quickly went to the sofa and pulled out his laptop, then walked back to donghae's bed. He opened the laptop as he walked.

"This laptop is my new baby, like it?" He smiled and looked at Donghae's face.

Suddenly hyukjae gasped when he saw him, his eyes widen and his hands suddenly trembling. His laptop fell down and made a loud bang as it hit the floor between his feet. But he didn't care. He rushed to donghae's side. Trying to confirmed what he just saw.

Hyukjae stared at donghae's eyes that were slightly open. Those brown eyes stared him back glazily, then blinked weakly. Hyukjae could feel his heart slamming against his chest.  

"Donghae???"