Chapter 1

The Sparkles Of Dream

 

A   girl makes her way through the fancy stairs down to the main hall of The Hwang’s Villa. She stops her leg right in front of the last stairs. She moves her beautiful brown eyes all over the house. She cannot see anything except loneliness. I missed happiness that I used to feel not long time ago. I missed my lovely friends. I missed my dearest mom. She whispered deep in her heart.

Tears begin to fall down her rosy cheek. She wipes that tears with her fingers. She smiled.

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung! No more crying. You have to be strong.” She talked to herself.

“Miss Hwang, this is your suitcase and jacket.” A maid handed her belonging before going to the office.

“Thanks.” She accepts with smile on her face. “Oh, today Dr. David will come to make a check-up on my father. Don’t forget to take the medicines. He needs to recover very soon.” She reminds her maid about the presence of Dr. David, her father’s personal doctor as well as his old friend.

Her father, Mr. Hwang is a Korean-American successful businessman. He owns a big company in America and other small company around the world. But two weeks ago, he had heart-attacked upon hearing that his company in South Korea was in a bad condition.

Tiffany already in her white BMW, she turns her key to the right to start the engine. She pulls the handbrake. Changes the gear and she starts to drive smoothly.

She arrives at the office after 20 minutes drive. She stops her BMW in front of the main entrance and gives the key the person in-charge. She brings along her briefcase on her right hand and her long belt handbag on her left shoulder.

“Good morning Miss Hwang.” Her secretary takes her briefcase. “Miss Hwang, you have a meeting right now. They already wait for you at the meeting room.” She reminds her boss.

“Oh, thanks for remind me Mary.” She walks to the meeting room in rush followed by Mary.

“Good morning everyone. I’m sorry for being late.” Tiffany takes her seat. “Alright Robert you can start.” Tiffany gives instruction as CEO of the company.

“Hemp...Miss Hwang, we all agreed to send you to Korea as you know our company there is having a critical situation. If you agree, I’ll prepare the proposal.” Robert starts with shocking news.

“Ha? But, why it is so sudden? And who’s going to manage this company then? I don’t think my father is already recovered.” Tiffany said.

“We believe in you Miss Hwang. You are as good as your father. Our company there needs someone like you to fix the situation. Besides, you’re a Korean.” Robert praise Tiffany and makes her purse a smile and explain.

Suddenly Mary barged in to the conversation. “Miss Hwang, I forgot to tell you that your brother called this morning. He wanted you to fetch him at the airport.

To be continue...

Finally! First chapter. I'm sorry that I can't update earlier and this chapter is too short. I hope you guys okay with it and keep supporting me. Please, please, please do not unsubscribe me! T.T Enjoy this chapter. I promise another chapter wiil come by next week. Thank you.