The Date

The Fated Love Story

 

"Mworago?!" im so mad i paid him back the other day!
 
"You think one drink is enough for what you did to my expensive shirt?!" he yelled back.
 
"Ya atleast i didn't run away!"
 
"You better come to the last cafe in 5 minutes. I hate waiting" he hung up.
 
"Ya did you just hang up? Ya! Aishh that guy" i throw my phone on the bed.
 
"Who does he this he is to order me around yaa im so annoyed." i grumbled to myself.
 
I walked back and forth while putting my hands on the hips. I got tired and threw myself on the bed. Thinking whether i should go or not. Without realizing it, half an hour past.
 
The phone rang. I picked it up.
 
"Ya you.. You dare to not come. This is my last warning you better come now or i will find you myself." he hung up before i could say anything.
 
I sighed and looked at the mirror "Park Jiyeon, what have u gotten into?" I slapped myself a few times on the cheek. I clenched my fist "Im just going to see him and settle it once and for all" i said a few words to comfort myself.
 
I get ready to go out and without my usual disguise because he might recognise me at school. I sighed again and went downstairs. I searched for grandma but i can't find her. "Maybe she went out to buy groceries." i thought.
 
And so i step outside and walked my way to the cafe. I arrived in front of the cafe and took a peek. I saw Kai and his annoyed face. I chuckled to myself. "Ah why am i like this.." i went inside and stood in front of the table where Kai is sitting.
 
"You.. Why are you late?!" he yelled at me.
 
"Mwoh? I didn't say i would come." i said with an annoyed tone.
 
"You..." he turned his head "Aish jinjja, go buy me a drink."
 
"Geurae geurae geurae" i went to the counter with a heavy step.
 
Kai's POV
 
"I guess my handsome face doesn't work on her huh?' i thought to myself.
 
She is pretty today too. She wore denim jeans and a cute shirt. I smiled to myself. I noticed the guys in the cafe looking and peeking at her. Makes me mad. "Why am i like this? I'm only playing with her for a while cause' i'm bored. Yeah, that's right." I mumbled to myself.
 
Jiyeon's POV
 
I turned and looked at Kai while waiting for the queue. He smiled by himself and I noticed the girls are all looking at him squealing because he smiled. "Cheh, popular bastard." he didn't even noticed me looking at him, what is he thinking. I bet he is smiling on purpose because he knew the girls are looking at him.
 
My turned came up " One orange juice and one coffee, please."
 
The drinks were ready and i walked carefully to the table. Suddenly one of the girls approach him. I couldn't hear what they said but still i stopped cause it's too troublesome to interfere. The girl was smiling sweetly and gave him a paper. "Oh, must be her number." Kai took it with a poker face. "He must think he is cool." I mumbled, annoyed. The girl finally left and i went to our table.
 
I put the tray with the drinks on the table and sat down. Kai quickly hide the paper and coughed. He look at the drinks and his face turned sour.
 
"Coffee? I don't like coffee. I want the orange juice. Give me."
 
"Really? I thought man like coffee." i said teasingly.
 
"Ma-Man?" he stuttered and coughed "Of-Of course, i was just kidding." he took the coffee and drank it quickly.
 
Suprisingly, he has a cute side. I smiled faintly while sipping my orange juice.
 
"Hey, you smiled!" he said while smiling brightly.
 
"A-ani. You saw it wrong." my cheeks turned bright red.
 
He laughed loudly "Tomato!" and laughed again.
 
"Aish this guy.." I hide my face with my hair shyly.
 
He continued laughing non-stop. I looked around and people were looking at us because it was so loud. "So embarassing." i mumbled.
 
Author's POV
 
Then, the door bell rang, indicating someone went in. It was Baekhyun. 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
I'm so thirsty. I'm gonna order ice tea to make it disappear. I make my way to the counter and queue up.  "Hmm unexpectedly, there is alot of people today." i thought to myself. I hummed while waiting.
 
Author's POV
 
A drop of orange juice spill on Jiyeon's top. 
 
"Ops, im going to asked for a few tissue" she said to Kai and went to the counter. She stood beside Baekhyun without each of them noticing.
Then, both of them turned towards each other and their eyes met.
 
 
Anneyeong! Sorry i was busy with school and i have important exams coming up. Mianhe!