5

The Fated Love Story

They brought me to the back of the school. "Wae?!" i raised my voice. one of the girls smirked at me and shoved me into the wall.

"Tell me, what is your relationship with Kai oppa? don't you know he belongs to Suzy unnie." i gave her a puzzled look.

"Don't act innocent! i saw the whole accident!" she yelled. "What did i do wrong?!" i narrowed my eyes, completely mad at her.

"HE belongs to SUZY unnie. you hear me?! from now on, don't come closer to Kai again!" she spit at me and left with her bastard group. my blood is boiling so much in anger. you think i like him?! i kicked the rock beside my feet as Baekhyun approached me.

"Oy, Jiyeon-ah!" Baekhyun waved while walking to me. i glanced at him once and turned my back around. i'm not in the mood for this.

"Let's go home together!" he beamed as he catched up with me. "Aish, i'm not really in the mood right now." i sprinted forward.

"Ah! how about next time?!" he shouted from behind. "No!" i refused and continued walking straight to my house. Baekhyun pouted and sadly walked away.

"Halmoni!" i called my grandma as i quickly hugged her.

"Oh! Jiyeon-ah, you're back!"

"I miss you, Halmoni.." i mumbled as i released the hug.

"Here, i made your favourite food, Bibimbap." halmoni prepared the table as i sat on the chair.

"Wah! jinjja mashipta!" i said, smelling the delicious food.

"Gamsahammida. i'll eat it well!" i pick up my chopsticks and nibbled the food like a pig.

"Jiyeon-ah, you're gonna choke." halmoni said, chuckling. oops, too late. i got choked. I patted my chest several times.

"Here, drink this. it'll help you." halmoni handed me a glass of water as i chugged it down instantly. she chuckled at my childish attitude. i slammed the glass on the table and continued eating the food. in an blink, my food was gone and i got up and washed the dishes.

I went upstairs to my room to take a shower, since my body are kinda sweating. my phone suddenly vibrated on my bed. i pick the phone up and the caller id is unknown.

I think it's Kai, since i gave him my number yesterday. despite the scene this noon, i really don't want to speak with him. i sighed and threw the phone back on the bed, leaving it beeping there as i took off my fake glasses and go to shower.

After the shower, i went out of the bathroom and my phone still lit up. what the hell does this guy wanted?! i have no choice but to answer him.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Jiyeon! let's go out." he spoke through the phone. my guess are right, it is Kai. WHAT?! GO OUT AFTER ALL THOSE GIRLS WARNING ME?! No. Please no. I dont want to involved in this Suzy-Kai matter, please.

"Shireo."

"Yah! You still owe me the drink!" he yelled as i slightly pulled it away from my ears. this dude is totally being a douchebag.

-

Girlsgamer2011 - sorry for not updating after all this century. my sister refused to do so. and, now i'm here to continue this story. well, she said she's gonna continue this. so, don't need to worry too much.

Again, sorry for not updating! :D oh, and the short chapter. the next chapter will probably my sister writing.