The Danger

The Fated Love Story

Exo k - What is love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0The next day.

Your POV

The next day, in school.

I arrived in class without seeing Baekhyun. i hope he isn't as annoying as yesterday. the bell rang. the teacher entered the class and started teaching.

Suddenly, Baekhyun arrived. he is out of breath. did he wake up late? pft.

"Goodmorning teacher, sorry i'm late!"

"aish it's the 2nd day of school and you're already late. i wont forgive you the next time" the teacher is letting him go this time.

he quickly walked to his sit, next to me.

"Goodmorning Jiyeon-ah" he grinned.

As usual i ignored him without even looking at him. i looked up and noticed all the girls were glaring at me. i smirked to make them angry. and it does! they were clenching their fist and their eyes are burning with anger. i was holding my laughter as best as i could. jealous girls ain't gonna make my day ruined.

Recess Time.

I went to the cafeteria to buy food. Grandma didnt make food for me today. I was holding the tray of food and i bumped into someone. oh guess who it was! it was kai. im tired of this bumping thing.

*sighed "im sorry"

"what? you dont look like you're sorry!" 

he doesnt recognized me though cause im wearing glasses and braids. im too lazy to argue and just ran past him, hoping he doesn't ran after me.

Kai POV

"that girl! she dared ran away!" im really angry.

Taemin who is besides me just laughed.

"that's a first time a girl has ever ignored you *laughs*"

"shut up!" i glared at him. "find that girl, im gonna make her pay" (lol dejavu?)

"yes yes" taemin kept laughing.

Suzy POV

I saw the whole accident. who is that girl that dared bumped to my kai?

"girls, find whoever that is and send her to me" she said to her followers. ( uh-oh jiyeon is in trouble)

Your POV

what's with bumping him everytime i see him! im tired. i just want to go home. i entered class and saw baekhyun. the girls were all over him. i took my seat and read a book. Baekhyun came over to me.

"Jiyeon, did you eat? what are you reading?

"no, history. now go away im too tired" i chased him away.

"jiyeon is too cruel *sadface* let me be your friend, and i'll go away"

"*sighed* fine, whatever" i gave up.

"yay!" he hugged me.

"let me go and go away"

he sat at his table and smiled at me through out the class.

Baekhyun POV

she finally let me in her world. its so hard to approach her. she doesnt ever remember me. we used to play together in the playground when we were small. now she is so distant. she used to be so bright. she even wear spectacles and braids her hair. she were really beautiful back then, im guessing she is beautiful now too. just without her spectacles and braids. but yeah it's better if she wears them or the boys will fall in love seeing her.

"school is over, please take care on your way home" the teacher reminded us.

school is already over? i was remembering about the past too much. oh well, i took a peeked at jiyeon. she was really focused. so cute! i really hope she would remember me soon..

Jiyeon POV

i cant wait to go home and eat grandma's lunch. i packed my stuff and suddenly a bunch of girls approached me. they are not my schoolmates.

"we need you to come with us" they grabbed my hand and dragged me with them. Baekhyun were busy with the girls. He didn't see me.