The Start of School

The Fated Love Story

7 AM

Your POV

 

"ugh what time is it?" i opened my eyes and looked at the clock. i streched my body and sat on the bed. " today is the first day of school, dont wanna be late" i thought to myself. i took a shower and prepared myself for school. i tied my hair in braids and wore my glasses. "Perfect! i doubt anyone will see my face now" i said to myself while looking in the mirror. Then, I went downstairs. 

Mmmm, I smelled breakfast. "Oh Grandma, Goodmorning" while kissing her cheeks. She smiled. "Here, eat your breakfast" grandma served me my breakfast. there's bread and milk. yummy! just the way i like it.

well gotta go now. "thank you for the food!" i said while running towards the front door. when i was running i bumped into someone and fell down "ouch!".

"Hey watch it!".

hm? who is this? i looked up and saw a handsome man wearing the same uniform as me. "mianhe" i apologized and bowed down. He just walked past me and with a mad face.

"Sheesh, what a rude guy. I hope i wont see him at school. Opps look at the time, gotta run!".

I finally arrived at school. "phew, that rude guy made me late" i thought to myself. I quickly searched for my classroom. Suddenly, a voice greeted me.

"YA! yes, you. are you a freshman?

I nod my head.

"Oh lucky, im a freshman too. My name is Baekhyun. what is your name and which class are you in?", he looked at me with curiosity.

ah.. i found an annoying person. "..... Jiyeon, class 1-A".

"Yay! Let's go together. Kaja!" He smiled. 

"well i cant find the classroom anyway. what's the harm of going together with this guy", i comforted myself.

we found the classroom and went in together. the teacher had already entered. "come in, come in, we are just getting started".

"Hmm, the teacher seems nice" i thought while peeking at him. he is my homeroom teacher.

I sat next to Baekhyun. I looked around the class, all the girls were looking and staring at Baekhyun. Guess they are all fascinated by his looks. Not that it's my business. then, i just focused on the teacher.

"pstt pstt, Jiyeon" Baekhyun whispered to me.

I ignored him.

"ya.. ya.. Jiyeon-ah" he kept calling me.

I looked at him with a mad face. Then he just giggled and smile to the ears. aish, i wish he would stop bothering me. after that, he would bothered me through out the class until recess. I was mad. mad, mad. I was never this mad. I dont even know why he is bothering me so much. while i was packing my stuff he poked me.

"aish really, what do you want from me?" I said with a mad face.

"Let's eat together!", with a bright face.

"No', I refused. He walked away with a sad face. why dont he asked the other girls. they looked like they would welcome him gladly. they were all looking at me as if i was a food. hey, im not the one bothering him. pathetic girls.

One of them started to talk " hey look at the ugly girl, she dare refused baekhyun".

"yeah, she should look at the mirror. with that ugly braids and glasses. she should just die", her friend joined her.

whatever. i dont care one bit. i opened my bento box that my grandma prepared for me. i ate it. "yummyyyyyy!~ i love my grandma" i thought while eating.