A Moment With Lay

Will I Really Fall In Love?

You arrived at the schools roof top and angrily stomped your feet. You held on the railing "Aish! Stupid guys ruined my lunch leave me alone for once!!!!!!!" you yelled to the sky.  You huffed and puff and let out a sigh. You sat down on the floor, bringing your knees up to you chin. you let out another long sigh.

Growl~~

You jumped and looked at your stomach. 

"Aigoo...I should have brought my lunch with me." you rubbed your stomach and  pouted. 

A bread was place in font of your face and you blinked several times to realize what it was. You looked up to see who it was from.  *oh it's him..* you remembered. 

"here. Have it." he threw the bread on your lap and sat down next to you, eating his bread. 

"thanks" you opened to wrapper and ate the sweet bread he gave you. 

There was an awkward silence and you were trying to think of something to say.  You looked around the sky avoiding him.   "so...your name is Lay-shii if im not mistaken?" you asked him. 

"Neh, just call me Lay, and your name is ~~~?" he questioned you. 

"ah yes my name is ~~~" you smiled. 

"that's a very beautiful name ~~~" he complimented your name. 

"thanks my mom gave me this name" you smiled and it slowly disappeared when your mom came up in the conversation. 

Lay saw your smile turn in to a frown.  *did something happen to her mom?* he thought.  You quickly changed the subject.  "so how did you find me?" you asked him taking a bite of your bread.

He laughed "I actually heard you screaming so I came up."  Your mouth made a 'O' shape and blushed. 

After that there was another awkward silence. *I swore I heard a cricket* you looked around. 

"so Lay, how old are you?" you laid your head on your knee, facing him. 

"I'm 19 years old" he replied.  You jolt up in surprised. "really! Wow, your older than me by 2 years, I thought you were the same age as me" you pouted.  Lay chuckled at the way you were acting. *she really is different..* he gazed at you.  You thought back to the way you met them. Then it hit you. 

"umm can I ask you a question." you anxiously said. 

"sure" he smiled

"who were those people that was chasing you when we met?" you tilted your head. 

"oh... Those people are just some gangs that we don't get along with" he slightly smiled.  Your eyes widen "you guys are in a gang?!" "yeah...but were not the kind of gangs who deal drugs or have guns, were more of a....better gang." he put it in that way. 

"so does that mean you guys are the kingkas or something?" you brought your legs back up and rested your chin on your knees.  "I guess you can put it that way, were actually called Exo" Lay thought back to s. 

"hmmm..Exo...that's not a bad name for a gang...Exo...Exo" you kept on repeating their name.  Lay chuckled and rubbed your hair.  You scrunched your face. And fixed your hair.

"aish! Oppa!"  "Oppa?" Lay raised his eye brow. 

"opps I mean to call you Lay" you ducked your head. 

He laughed at your silliness. "it's ok I don't mind"  You brightly smiled at him which melted his heart. *I want you to only smile to me like that ~~~* he deeply looked at you.

"so oppa there's more than one of you right?" you asked. 

"yeah, there's actually 12 of us" he looked up at the blue sky.  "we actually live with each other, we treat each other as real brothers that's why we always stick together." he closed his eyes.  *that must be nice to have so many important friends with you* you thought. 

"they're not as bad as you think ~~~" he opened his eyes to face you. 

"they're actually very caring and kind too, some of them are like kids too" he thought back to who acts more of a kid.  *maybe they're really not that bad* you thought. 

"if there's time, I'll introduce you to Exo" he smiled.  "Sure! I would love to met them!" you beamed. 

The school bell ringed indicating that lunch is over. 

"I guess I have to go, how about you Lay oppa?" you stood up and dusted off your skirt. 

"I'll stay here for a bit more" he said.  "ok, bye oppa" you waved and smiled and left to go to class.  He watched you leave as the door shut, he sighed, laid down and closed his eyes.  *I wish you would stay longer with me~~~*

---------------

Class flew by quickly and it was already after school. Work didn't start until 4:00 so you decided to stay in class to finish up your homework.  You looked at your watch and it says 4:30, you decided to take a nap before work started.  You drifted off to sleep.

In your dream it was all black, you were standing in the middle with one spot light shining on you. Confused you looked around. 

"were am I?" you started to panic.  "~~~...." a mysterious man called your name.  You quickly turned around, to see a guy.  You squinted your eyes to see who he was, but his face was covered by his hair. He held his hand out for you to take it.  "~~~...I love you, please come to me. He said. 

"~~~...." you spun around to see 11 more guys surrounding you in a circle, holding their hands out. All their faces couldn't be seen. You wanted to know who they are. 

"choose me." one said. 

"~~~..." another said your name. 

All the words were flowing in your head

'choose me ~~~, I love you, i'll always stay with you ~~~' your eye brows pinched together. You didn't know what to do, you got scared.

You grabbed you hair with both of your hands and screamed. 

You woke up from the nightmare, your heart pacing, as sweat dripped down your face. Wide eyes were pacing back and forth.  "what was that?? What's with the nightmare I've been getting recently??" you whispered and placing your hand to your chest were your heart was beating uncontrollably. 

"wait, what time is it?" you looked at your watch. It was 5:15 and you were late for work. 

"OMO! I'm late!" you stood up. You quickly packed your things and left the class room. 

You reached the front of the school running. "excuse me! excuse me please!" you pushed through some group of guys. 

"what the heck?!" Xiumin glared at you when you rudely push him. 

You turned around "sorry" you bowed your head. 

"Oh! ~~~!" Lay called out your name. 

"oh Oppa! Annyeong!" you smiled at him. 

Lay ran up to you. "where are you going?" he asked.  *how did they get so close to each other?* Exo thought. 

"I'm going to work and I'm late, sorry oppa but I got to get going" you meekly smiled. 

"alright, I understand" he said. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, bye" you waved to him and ran to work. 

"bye!" he also waved back to you. 

"yah! How'd you get so close to her?" Kai smirked and put his arm over Lays shoulder.  "I don't know" lay innocently smiled at Kai and walked away.  Kai looked at him as he walked away. "tch" he smiled and put his hands in his pockets. 

"Hey Lay" Luhan caught up to him. "I think you should introduce her to us, she seems really nice." Luhan put his hand on his shoulder.  He thought back during lunch time. 'sure! I would love to met them!' you said. 

"sure, she said that she wanted to met you guys" he meekly smiled. 

"that's great hyung! I really want to get close to noona so we can go eat ice cream and go to lotto world and go shoppi-" Kris slapped Sehun's head. 

"Oww what's the big deal hyung?" Sehun rubbed his head and pouted. 

"you guys aren't even dating and your not even close to her, so stop acting like you guys are." Kris rolled his eyes.  Sehun scrunched his face and sticked out his tongue at him. 

Exo laughed, But some of them, in their hearts, are a little jealous of Lay. 

------------------------------------

You took a deep breath and went inside the café. "I'm so sorry I'm late!!" you said to your manager. 

"you're an hour late, do you know that?" she tapped her watch.  "I know I'm so sorry it will never happen again I'm so sorry" you bowed and apologized. 

You could see tapping her feet which means that your manager is annoyed. "alright, just don't let it happen again, go get changed and serve the customers ?" she ordered you and handed you a pen and a note book. 

"thank you so much, I'll get right on it!" you smiled in relief. *oh my gosh, I thought I was going to get fired on the first day, that wouldn't be good" you sighed.

The rest of the day you took orders and greeted customers.  It was to closing and you went to go change back to your uniform. You left the café and said good bye to your manager.  As you were walking you saw a convenience store, you went in to buy yourself a few lollipops. *hmm I should buy one for Lay in return of the bread* a smiled came on your face as you remember him.  You paid the lollipops and sticked them in your bag, plopping one in your mouth as you were walking home.  You arrived at home you did all the usual things you would do when you get home like homework, dinner etc.  It was 10:00 and you went to bed. You thought of today and realized that you made a friend and also it's the first person you called oppa in a while. You closed your eyes and smiled at the thought of your first friend, Lay and drifted of to sleep.