Chapter 4-Games and BigBang?♥~

We So Fly~

*Ryeowook’s POV*
I was looking out the window peacefully until I felt something really light fall on my shoulders. I turned to my left to see the little girl’s head on my shoulder. Who does that little brat think she is? Laying on my shoulder like that. I tried to wake her up.

“Yah!” I said quietly shaking her.

No budge.

“Yah! Yah Yah~” I said in a loud whisper.

Still no budge.

I turned to KiBum for some help.

“Help me!” I mouthed

KiBum’s answer: a shrug. Thanks for the help buddy!
But come to think of it, she isn’t that heavy at all. And she seemed tired too; I mean life could be pretty rough being a trainee only at the age of 10… I guess I should take a nap too. I lightly put my head on hers before drifting into a deep sleep.

______’s POV

*____’s Dream*
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear _____! Happy birthday to you!

“Blow out your candles, cupcake!” I heard a man’s voice.

“Yeah, wish for anything you want!” a voice said

My vision was blurry so I couldn’t see anyone’s faces, just their figure. The first person’s figure looked like my papa’s and the second figure looked like my mama’s. I missed being a whole family again. But I think Hangeng chose the right choice to leave our family. They’ve never treated him well, always nagging him about archery. But why am I having this dream? Is it because I miss having a full family again? Then little tears started to flow through my eyes.

*Hangeng’s POV*

“Let’s play I Spy!” SungMin randomly yelled

“Yeah! I call going first! I spy something white!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Is it this car?” Donghae asked.

“Nope”

“Is it the clouds?” SungMin asked.

“Nope”

“Is it that white piece of hair on you head?” KiBum said trying not to laugh.

“NO! What the fudge? I don’t have any white hair!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“Is it my t-shirt?” I asked keeping my eyes on the road.

“YEAH! You’re good at this!” Eunhyuk said with awe.

“So it’s my turn right? I spy something green!” I said.

“Is it that piece of spinach stuck in Eunhyuk’s teeth?”
Donghae said laughing.

“Haha nope.”

“Is it the mood ring on SungMin’s finger?” Eunhyuk said
while pointing to SungMin.

“Nope.”

“Is it _____’s t-shirt?” Zhou Mi asked.

“Nope”

“We give up!” they said in unison.
I didn’t know that they would give up this easily. :/

“Its…. Give me a drum roll KiBum! The grass at the PARK!!!” I said as I pulled up to the park.

“Yeah!” they all cheered.
I turned back to see ______ sleeping on Ryeowook’s shoulder and his head on hers.
How cute!

*No One’s POV*

“Okay, let’s get out of the car in single file lines!” Hangeng said as he closed his door.
Everyone ends up pushing and shoving their way out.

“That’s fine too… Aren’t you coming too Ryeowook?” SungMin asked.

“Yeah, about that. I need to get something off my shoulders, literally.” Ryeowook said while pointing to
_____.

“Here, I can wake her up.” Hangeng said. Then he began to tickle her.

“Hahaha~ stop it stop it!” _______ said while struggling to get some air.

“We’re here _____-ah!” KiBum said.

“Let’s call Leeteuk to see where they are right now!” suggested Donghae.

“We’re right here!”Heechul said waving his hand in the air.

“Ya~ what took you guys so long? We were going to eat without you guys!”Shindong said.

“We got distracted while playing I Spy!”Zhou Mi said.

“Well, what are we still doing here just standing? Let’s go PLAY!!!” Leeteuk said as he took a basketball out of the car’s trunk.

“Let’s split into teams! Losing team has to…. Anyone have any ideas?” Kangin said.

“Dance around the park like a mad man!”

“Go skinny dipping in the nearby lake!”

“Clean the dishes back in the dorm!”

“Make all of the beds for a whole month!”

“No, no, those aren’t good enough… and whoever said the
skinny dipping idea is a !”Kangin said.

“How about buy everyone ice cream after this?” Kibum said.

“That’s a good idea. So losing team buys everyone an ice cream cone!”Kangin said.

“I wanna be on your team!” Hangeng said as he ran up to Leeteuk.

“Us too!” said Eunhyuk, Donghae, SungMin, KiBum, Zhou Mi.

“That makes Heechul, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Yesung, Henry, and Siwon a team.” Zhou Mi said.

“What about ____?” SungMin said. “Can’t she play too?”

“Huh? Oh, its okay, I wanna play on the swings!” ______ said as she made her pay towards the play ground.

“What about Ryeowook? We can’t leave him out!” Kyuhyun said.

“Nah, I think I’ll pass on this game, I think I’m gonna go play with __________ on the play ground.” Ryeowook said making his way towards _________.

“You’re loss then. Let’s begin the game!”Eunhyuk screamed.

*__________’s POV*
Sigh. What a fine spring day. Birds are tweeting, rabbits playing with their family, squirrels running around, this is the life I said as I was swinging on the swings.

“Hey, is that swing taken?” a voice from behind said.
I turned around to see a boy near 13/14 behind me. He had blonde hair and had the coolest smile ever! I better answer him before he thinks I’m a nut!

“Oh, no that swing isn’t taken. You can have it.” I replied.

“Cool! My name’s Ji-Yong, otherwise known as G-Dragon. What’s your name?” the boy said.

“My name’s ______! Nice to meet you!” I said smiling.

“That’s a cool name! But it doesn’t sound Korean…” said G-Dragon

“I’m not Korean though, I’m Chinese!” I said as I was swinging back and forth on the swing.

“Oh my gosh! That’s so beast!” G-Dragon said.

“There you are!” another voice said.

“Huh?” I said in confusion.
I turned around (once again^_^) to see 4 other boys around G-Dragon’s age.

“Umm who are you guys?” I said in a shaky voice.

“We’re his friends!” a short boy said pointing to G-Dragon.

“Oh…” I said in embarrassment.

“Who she?” one of them asked.

“Oh ______ meet my friends, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seungri. We’re called BIGBANG.”G-Dragon said.

“Hello!” I said while waving.

“She seems cool! Let’s be friends!” Daesung said as he stuck his hand out.

“Okay!”I said as I shook his hand.

An idea came to my head: Why not introduce them to my
brother and his friends? Good thinking ______!

*Ryeowook’s POV*

*** play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtLWGX5yHFs
(Bingeul Bingeul by U-Kiss) it really fits this scene! Keep reading and you’ll understand why. It might be cheesy though! ^_^***

Aish~ where can that girl be? I’ve been looking everywhere for her! For once I try to be nice to someone new, and this is what happens? I’ve looked everywhere! In the slide, under the slide, between the tree.

Oh hey look another slide! Let’s go look over there! Hmm… this slide seems very familiar…. Come to think of it, how many times have I been looking at slides? Looks like this park has thousands of them! She’s still not there! I looked between another tree, she’s still not there….

Hey look! Another slide! This is getting really annoying! How many stupid yellow slides can this freaking park have! I give up! I’m going back to the basketball game!

“Hey Ryeowook, why are you back here, I thought you were going to play with _____.”Zhou Mi said while panting.

“I couldn’t find her! And do you know how many slides this place has! A thousand!” I said back.

“What do you mean? I’ve been looking at you the whole time. First you went to the slide then you went back to the tree, then back to the same slide sort of like going in a circle. You’ve been doing that for the past 10 minutes or so…” Zhou Mi said trying not to laugh.

YOU’RE KIDDING ME!!!

“Are you trying to say that I’ve been wasting my time by going in circles? OMO!” I said pulling my hair (not literally!) ^_^

“Sorry to say buddy, but it’s true. How can you not see her? She’s right there!” Henry butted in.
I looked where he pointed too.

-_- Really? She was there all along?

“Shouldn’t you guys be playing basketball right now? Go back and play!” I said as I made my way towards ________.

I noticed ______ surrounded by 5 boys, I wonder who they could be… The back of the blonde boy’s head looks really familiar….

“Ya! ______!”

Once I yelled out her name, I heard someone else say my name…

“Ryeowook-ssi?”
-------------------------------------
Dun Dun Dun Dun~~~
Who do you think called Ryeowook's name??
haha, is this story improving at all? do you like it so far? do you hate it?
please tell me by commenting!!
please no silent readers? ^_^
Thank you!