Chapter 3-Meeting The Others♥~

We So Fly~

*________’s POV*

-Now Playing:Haengbok by H.O.T-

Noongamgo geudael geuryuhyo mamsok geudael chajajjyo nareul balkhyuhjooneun bichi boyuh
Yuhngwuhnhan haengbokeul nohchil soon uhbjyo geudae na boinayo nareul boolluhjwuhyo
Uhnjerado geudae maeumeul yuhruh boayo apen naega issuhyo
Nareul boolluhjwuhyo geudae gyuhte
Isseulgguhya nuhreul saranghae
Hamkkehaeyo geudaewa yuhngwuhnhee

“Okay that was pretty good, but KiBum, you didn’t do the right pose at the end.” Eunhyuk said as he took a sip of water.

For some reason, all of us voted Eunhyuk as the team leader, that decision was … half and half. Yes, it’s true, he’s the best dancer in this group/class, but he’s very about everything. If you gave a thumbs up instead of a peace sign, he’ll tell you that you did it wrong. But I think it’s just the best for this group. We over heard the teacher saying something along the lines of: best group, wins, and cake. So yeah, we want that cake. :]

“Alright guys, let’s start from the top again!” SungMin said.

****After Practice****

“You guys want to go out and eat somewhere?” SungMin suggested.

“Sure! Is it okay if we invited some friends too?” Donghae said.

“Yeah, sure! That’s fine.” SungMin replied.

“I don’t think I’m allowed to go yet…” I said.

“Why not?” KiBum asked

“I’m too little to be hanging out with you guys. And I need to ask my Hangeng if I can go.” I answered.

“You’re not too little to hang out with us! And we’re gonna invite some friends that are you’re age too! Don’t worry, you’re oppas can take care of you. Plus, we’re gonna invite Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Henry. Why not invite you’re big brother too?” Eunhyuk said.

“Okay! But I don’t know where he is right now.” I said.

“I’m right here!” Hangeng said as he leaned against the door.

I turned around to see where that familiar voice came from.

“HANGENG!!!!” I screamed as I ran up to him to give him a big hug.

“So you’re the special person that _____ always talks about!” the boys said in a unison.

“____, I want you to meet a couple of people. Meet Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Henry. They’re my friends! Go and say hi to them.” Hangeng said as he let go of me.

“Hello! I’m _______!” I said in a happy tone.

“Nice to meet you!” Leeteuk said as he patted my head.

“So where do you guys wanna go now?” Yesung asked.

THE MALL!
HOME!
THE BEACH!
MCDONALD’S!
SLEEP!
CHURCH!

“Umm okay… ____ do you have any suggestions?” Leeteuk asked.

“How about having a picnic at the park?” I said hesitantly.
Me and Hangeng has always loved going to our neighborhood park. We did everything there! Play, sing, dance, eat, and throw rocks at each other. You name it, we’ve done it!

“That’s a great idea! It’s been a while since I’ve been there anyway.” Heechul said.
We all then crammed ourselves into 2 cars, Heechul driving one and Hangeng driving one.

I didn’t know why they didn’t let Leeteuk drive a car; I mean he was the oldest one… I heard Shindong saying something about wanting to live, but any whom…

Car 1 consisted of:
Heechul
Siwon
Henry
Yesung
Leeteuk
Shindong
Kangin
Kyuhyun

Car 2 consisted of:
Hangeng
Me
KiBum
Donghae
Eunhyuk
Ryeowook
SungMin
Zhou Mi

Hangeng was in the driver seat, Zhou Mi in the passenger seat, KiBum behind Hangeng, me in the middle, someone named Ryeowook next to me, leaving Donghae, Eunhyuk, and SungMin in the back seat playing rock paper scissors…?
Heechul’s car was assigned to go get the food while our car was assigned to look for a park, that wasn’t hard since Hangeng is great with directions!

“So how do you like it at SM and Korea so far? Is it any different from China?” KiBum asked as he looked at me.

“Korea’s so cool! Though I think I still need to improve on my Korean… “ I answered back.

“That’s okay, I was born here, but once I moved to the States, I totally forgot all of my Korean, so I had to learn it all over again. It’s no big deal.” KiBum said as he rubbed my head.

“Okay.” I scooted closer to KiBum to ask him something.

“Hey, is the person next to me always sad looking? He hasn’t said a word since he met me. Is he mad at me?” I whispered soft enough so that no one heard.

“Nah, he’s just very open to new people. No biggie.” KiBum said.

“Oh okay…” I said as I leaned back in my seat, the next thing I knew, I drifted off into a deep sleep, not knowing who my head was leaning on.
-------------------------------------------
3rd Chapter is up! Hope this chapter didn't bore anyone
Comments always welcome !!! ♥♥♥
[MissTae]