Chapter 2-Introducing♥~

We So Fly~
*5 Months Later*
*____’s POV*

“Okay class, today’s assignment is to learn the dance and sing to HOT’s Haengbok.” the teacher said as she put in a dvd.

Hmm, those moves look easy enough to do. I think.

“Now I want you to get into groups of 6. Each group can only contain 1 girl since we’re low on girls.” The teacher said as she took out the dvd.

Then I noticed all of the boys heading towards these girls.

I just sat there. Why? I didn’t know anyone in that class. Plus I was the youngest in that class too! Psh, I bet those people wouldn’t want to pair up with me because they think I might be a dead weight to them. .. Well anyway…

“Okay, Donghae and Eunhyuk, where is the rest of your group? You only have 2 people in it.” The teacher asked.

“There’s no one else to partner up with…” the boy that oddly resembled a monkey and the short brown haired guy said.

“Well then, KiBum, Zhou Mi, ____, SungMin. Where are your partners?” The teacher questioned.

“I didn’t know we we’re suppose to partner up” the boy
that was listening to his i-pod in a corner said.

“No one wants to partner up with me…” the boy that wore glasses.

“Can we work alone?” The boy that had the cutest smile said shyly.

“Uhh… no one want to partner up with me…” I said looking at the ground.
“Okay, why don’t all of you be a group?” the teacher suggested.

“Fine with me” we weirdly said in a unison.

“That group should an interesting to watch…” the teacher said to herself.

*No One’s POV*

Once the kids got into their groups, SungMin was the first one to speak.

“So let’s first introduce ourselves. I’ll go first! Anneyeong! My name is Lee SungMin. I’m 15 years old and I like the color pink! And I’m pretty sure I’m the oldest in this group too…” SungMin said as he began his chin. “Okay you’re next!” he said as he pointed the guy with glasses.

“I’m Zhou Mi. I was originally from China. I’m also 15. And like yeah…” Zhou Mi said.

“Oh my gosh! You’re Chinese too? So am I!” ______ accidently blurted out, causing the whole group to burst out giggling.

“Ni Hao. Ni zenme yang”(means: Hello. What’s up? In Chinese) Zhou Mi said as he smiled.

“Okay, why don’t you go next?” SungMin said as he pointed to the kid that looked like a monkey.

“A-yo man! What’s up man?” the guy said in his broken English.

“Please just use Korean.” SungMin said while rolling his eyes.

“Fine. My name’s Lee Hyukjae, but call me Eunhyuk. I’m also 15. And the thing most people don’t know is that I’m a dancing machine, probably the best one in this class!” Eunhyuk said as he smiled really big causing his gums to show.

“I’m next! I’m next!” the brown haired boy said.

“I’m Lee Donghae! Just like the East Sea! I’m 15 years old and I like to sing and dance. Your turn!” Donghae said as he pointed to the boy listening to his i-pod.

“Huh? Oh, I’m Kim KiBum. I’m 14 and I lived in the U.S for a while, and then got scouted by SM. And I like listening to my i-pod.” KiBum said as he stuck is earphones back into his ears.

“Last but not least, you!” SungMin said while pointing to _____.

“My name is ______. I’m 12 years old. I’m from China, and I have a big brother named Hangeng whose also a trainee.” She said as she smiled.

“Whoa! You have a brother here too? That’s so cool!” Eunhyuk said.

“Yup! He’s 18 and he’s the best big brother ever! But for some reason, I don’t get to see him very much…” _____ said looking down.

“It’s okay ____-ah, we’ll be you’re big brothers here then! So you can call us all oppas! Right you guys?” SungMin said as he walked up to ____.

“Yeah!” they all said in unison.

“GROUP HUG!” Donghae screamed as he gathered everyone around _______.

“Okay, I think that’s enough bonding you guys, we need to start on the dance before we get in trouble!” _______ said as she struggled out of the hug.
-----------------------------------
yay for 2nd chapter!
How was it? comments are always welcome!
[MissTae]