Chapter 5-Revenge is Sweet♥~

We So Fly~

AN:I'm finally back~ It's been a month since I've updated this fanfic... Hopefully I didn't loose my mojo... hehehe ^_^
------------------------------------------------------
Listen to:Haru by SHINee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uJGPJzpts
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
*Ryeowook's POV*

"Ryeowook-sshi?" the voice said.

Then the blonde boy turned around... his face... it looked soooo familiar.

"Anneyong Ryeowook! Meet my new friends! Big Bang!" _______ said happily.

Did she just say Big Bang?

Just then, the blonde boy gave me a smirk. It finally came back to my mind.

"G-DRAGON!!!" I yelled as I ran up to the group.

"It's been a while bro! What's up?" G-Dragon said.

"Omo~ No doubt its been a while!" I said back.

"WOOKIE???!!!" the rest of the Big Bang Gang said as the came up to me.

"You guys know eachother already?" _______ said confusingly.

"Yeah, we trained with him while we were with SM Entertainment." Taeyang said.

"That was until we moved the YG Entertainment." TOP added.

Wooow~ I better let them meet Super Junior! They would be so surprised!

"You wanna go meet Super Junior?"

*________'s POV*

That's so cool! They already know eachother! Less talkin' for me then! I wonder if they know the rest yet... better invite them!

"You wanna go meet Super Junior?" me and Ryeowook said in unison.

Me and Ryeowook then look and point at eachother.

"No~~~ I asked them first!" I pouted.

"Nu uh! I did! C'mon guys! Follow me!" Ryeowook protested.

"No! I said it first! Let's goo~" I said as I linked my arms with Daesung dragging him toward Super Junior.

"Ya! Ya! Ya~~~~ Come back with Daesung!" Ryeowook said as he chased me.

"Hey! Let go of-"

I started running at full speed. Still not remembering who's arm it was still linked to.

"ME!~" Daesung screamed.

"Hahaha! Try to cath me!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

We finally arrived at the basetball court where the others were playing.

*Hankyung's POV*

"SCORE! Team Leeteuk!!" ZhouMi yelled in happiness.

"C'mon we can still do it!"KangIn said "slightly" yelling at his team.

Yeah! Dat's right! Feel the wrath of the Chinese Beast! Our team was beating the other team 20-35!

"Our ball!" Henry yelled as I checked him the ball back into the court.

Let the defeat... BEGIN! MWAHAHAHAHA~

"Hahaha! Try to cath me!"

That voice sounded familiar... TOO familiar... Is _____ back already? And whose that next to her!

_____! Let the poor boy go! His arms gonna break off! I mentally yelled in my head.

"Hey, looks like Ryeowook and ___ are back, and they brought back some peeps!" Shindong said panting.

"Let's pause the game and go say hey to them!" Kibum added as he walked off the court.

*No one's POV*

"Hey _____! Who do you have here?" Sungmin said as he bent down to ____ who was already breathing heavily.

"This is Daesung! Daesung, meet my brother and his friends!" _____ said.

"Daesung? As in THE Daesung?" Kibum said shoving his way to the front.

"Long time no see Kibum!" Daesaung said with a smile showing his white pearls (teeth) ^_^

"You guys know each other too! Uggh!" _____ said face palming herself.

"Not me!" Hangkyung said as he stepped up putting his hand out to shake Daesung's. "Ni Hao! I'm Hangeng, but you can call me Hankyung!"

"Anneyeong!" Daesung said as he shook his hand.

Just then, Ryeowook and the rest of Big Bang came right behind _________.

"We finally caught up to you! Did you take track or something? Cause you run super duper fast!" Seungri said.

"Ya! What the fudge was that? Did you plan on kidnapping Daesung or something?" Ryeowook said sarcastically.

Just then _____ begins to frown...

"Whoa~ Is she about to cry hyung?" Sungmin asked Hankyung.

Then ______ begins to whimper a bit.

"Why's everyone yelling at me? All I wanted to do was show everyone my new friend I made..." _____ said with little tears going down her chubby cheeks.

"Awww~ Don't cry... We're here for you!" Sungmin said patting ____ back.

"Yeah, you can go slap Ryeowook if you want! :)" Donghae added.

"What? I didn't do anything! It's not my fault she's a cry baby!" Ryeowook defended himself.

"Are you serious? Say sorry Ryewook!" Kangin said to him.

"Do I have to? It was her fault! She stole Big Bang from me!" Ryewook said.

"Hey~ Don't bring us into this!" G-Dragon said obviously not wanting to be dragged into the mess.

Ryeowook finally gave up and went up to _____.

"I'm sorry for yelli-" he started.

*SMACK*

______ then slapped Ryeowook on the back really hard.

"What the fudge muffins! What was that for?" Ryewook yelled at _____.

"What? Donghae said I could slap you....^_^" _________ said smiling happily."Let's go play!"

"Wait for us!" Big Bang said in unison.

"I call to be king of the swings!" Taeyang randomly yelled.

"You have one awesome sis!" Kangin said trying not to laugh at a baffled Ryeowook.

*______'s POV*

Revenge in SO sweet!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
AN:
So how was it?
Was is okay?
Comments are always welcome!
[MissTae]