Chapter Two: Katie, Katie, Katie

Fake Date To The Eyes, Real Date To The Hearts

  Hey everyone! Thanks for the support and I'm sorry I haven't updated yet ^^; life's pretty complicated at the moment lol but don't worry I'll try to get things done quickly so I have time to write!! Also there will be times later on in the story when I'll hold votes for what dates you want to happen! Like I'll ask you all 'if you could go on a date with Nichkhun, what would you do?' and the best one wins and I'll use it lol. But don't worry I have ideas anyway ^^. So without further ado~ enjoy chapter two!!

 (A/N: I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE LATER ON BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A COPYING AND PASTING ROBLEM LATER ON TOWARDS THE END. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE )

------Nichkhun's P.O.V--------------

I rubbed my temples in distress as I sat back in my chair. On the computer there were already many articles and pictures of the other day. I looked up at the screen again, and sighed at the big letters.

'Nichkhun and unknown foreigner hitting it off?'

“I'm sorry~” I said out loud. No one knew about 2PM's season on the new dating show, which would make sense why people would assume that there was something other than business going on....but that just means I couldn't protect her. I told her I wouldn't let any rumors effect her...but from the looks off it, that wont happen.

I looked at the clock, 11:39 PM. Would she be awake? I grabbed my phone, lucky I had saved her number, and pressed the dial button. I sat there staring at the screen as I listened to the countless rings. The other members were out clubbing probably, but I just sat here worried.

“Hello?” I sat up at the sound of a tired voice.

“Hey, you still up?” I smiled.

“I'm talking, aren't I?” I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“I just wanted to know if you saw any articles...”

“I know about them.” That caught my attention, she already saw them?

“You saw, huh. You okay? The show's new guests haven't been decided yet...so everyone just assumes I'm with some girl.”

“You mean me?” She laughed. I nodded although she wouldn't here me.

“Yeah....I'm sorry I didn't keep that promise about protecting you, Kae Ri.” I apologized, but all she did was laugh. “Whats so funny?”

“You didn't do anything wrong. I haven't been bombarded really, and soon the announcement will come out about us being on the show together. Take a breather Nichkhun.” I did as she said, and took a deep breath. Why was I so worried? Kae Ri was right...soon enough people would be okay with it.

“But what about when the show starts? Then you'll just be given more publicity!” I pointed out.

“Well, then, you can protect me.” I smiled.

“Sure.” I replied.

“Good.” I exited out of the article on my computer and sat back again in my chair.

“How about you get some rest okay? You'll be waking up early soon.” I said, smiling at her tired laugh.

“Fine, you go to bed too okay? And I'll talk to you later.” We said our goodbyes and hung up. I put my phone down and put my arms above my head and stretched.

“What are you so happy about?” I looked over my shoulder at the sound of Taecyeon's voice. I smiled.

“You guys back from clubbing?” He shook his head.

“I was at a schedule.” He shrugged, then smiled as he sat backwards on the chair next to mine. He leaned in. “You talking to that girl?” I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“You heard?”

“Of course, I look up all our members on the internet. You're going to get popular if you go out with a foreigner, ya know.” He poked my shoulder, and I brushed his hand away.

“She isn't my girlfriend.” His eyes widened.

“Oh? A friend maybe? Co-worker? Never saw her before. Oh is it love at first sight? Did you pull out your piano and started playing it?” I chuckled at teat part, but shook my head.

“She's my partner for the the dating show. Remember we're on it?” Taecyeon formed an 'o' with his mouth.

“You mean Dating Time's 2PM curfew season?” He smirked. I nodded.

“Yeah, I talked to the director the other day, and he gave me her picture. Also I found her while leaving and we talked.” He nodded.

“Can I see the picture? You're lucky Khun, I wish I saw who my girl was. Maybe she'll be foreign too.”

“But you can speak Korean better than me!” I said as I pulled out Kae Ri's picture from my wallet. Taecyeon looked at me.

“True...but hey, why was that in your wallet? So you can look at it all the time?” He poked my shoulder a couple more times.

“Shut up.” I said in English, causing Taec to roll his eyes.

“Wow she's pretty. Definitely getting more view with this girl.” He winked and handed me back the picture. I looked at it, a small smile forming on my face.

“You think so?” I asked him, and he nodded then patted my shoulder. I looked up at him as he stood.

“Of course, and make sure not to ditch her either. She probably doesn't know that many people...plus the press is going to swarm her.” He chuckled and turned to walk out the door. “Later Khun I'm going to bed.” With that he walked out of the room and down the hall. When I heard his door close, I sighed and looked back at the picture of her. I brushed my finger over it, and smiled.

“I'll protect you.” I whispered, placing the photo back into my wallet. Before I went to bed, I grabbed my phone to send Kae Ri a text.

'Make sure to get some sleep! Tomorrow you'll be up early, because I plan on taking you out. OK?' I nodded, proud of what I wrote and pressed the send button. As I got into my bed, I heard my phone buzz and the screen light up. I reached for my phone on the desk and looked at it.

'KK, and didn't I tell you to get some sleep?^^ txt me the details tomorrow. I promise I'll be there.' I chuckled quietly and quickly replied.

'Same goes for you, and fine fine. Night.'

'Night Khunnie.' I blushed slightly at my nickname the fans gave me, and put my phone away. I lay in my bed, thinking about what the future will bring. Slowly, my eyelids fell, and my mind drifted away. As I fell asleep, I smiled.

(A/N: THE REST OF THE STORY DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT WITH THE WEBSITE FOR SOME REASON, BUT PLEASE READ IT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! i PROMISE THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, BUT FOR NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO READ IT WITHOUT NEW PARAGRAPHS STARTING WHN A NEW CHARACTER SPEAKS. IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS...PLEASE COMMENT OR NOTIFY ME ON MY WALL. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN TELL WHO IS TALKING ^^; I APOLOGIZE AND PLEASE READ THE REST)

-----------NEXT DAY-----------                                                                                                                                                                                        When I woke up the next day, Junsu was standing over me. I looked up at him confused and rubbed my eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest, and pointed to my phone. I sat up. “What is it? This silence is wierding me out, Hyung.” I said, reaching for my phone. “You didn't hear the rings? You already missed a few calls!” He exclaimed, and my eyes widened as I looked at my phone. It said that there were 2 missed calls from Kae Ri, and 2 from my director for the dating show. “Did Taec get a call?” I asked him, he nodded and pointed to the door.” “He left an hour ago. He said that the director wanted to have a meeting with you guys at 12.” I looked over at the door. “What time is it?” “2 o'clock.” I jumped up and started getting dressed. “Why did you wake me up!” He shrugged. “I tried! Your fault you slept late.” I rolled my eyes and ran out of the house. I pressed the speed dial button for Taecyeon, and he answered up in a few rings. “Yo, Khun! Way to call!” I slapped my forehead as I got into our group's van. “Yeah I know, Junsu didn't try to wake me up.” I replied. As I rode to the building where the meeting would be held, Taec told me that the director wanted us to talk about the first episode. He was fine that I was late, but that I would need to hurry up or else I would be kicked off the show. That was what scared me the most. Then would one of the other members have to go on? They would take Kae Ri? I stopped, and looked at my phone. KAE RI! I dialed her number as I got out of the van and ran into the building. She picked up quickly “Hey.” She said, her voice sounding bored. “I'm so sorry I didn't answer your calls.” I panted. “I slept in by mistake, and I have a meeting to go to about the show.” I was rambling in English. I stopped when I finally got to the elevator. As I waited, I caught my breath. “You still there?” I stopped when I heard her laughing. “Its okay! I know you have a tired life, and I'll just find something else to do.” I sighed, and got into the elevator. “You sure?” I asked her, as I walked into the meeting room. “Yeah I have plans anyway.” “Huh?” I said, as I opened the door. I looked up to see Taecyeon, the Director, and a smiling Kae Ri. She hung up, and looked up at me. “Yeah, last minute plans.” I smiled, tired . The director motioned to a seat next to Kae Ri. “Come in. I called Miss Kim so we could all talk about the plans for the show.” I nodded and sat down next to her. She smiled at me, and I felt refreshed. “Where's my girl, Director?” Taecyeon asked. “Well the girls are supposed to be a surprise....but Nichkhun wanted information. You didn't ask. Taec frowned and sat back. Kae Ri smiled at the director. “So what are your plans?” “The first episode will be filmed in a few weeks. We finally let out the information this morning, about all of you. We said that the other girl will be revealed soon, but due to Nichkhun and your pictures...we had to give out your name. But anyway, we want you three to know that the dating show will be like real life. I want you guys to get to know each other, become friends! That way you wont be all awkward on the first episode.” He stated. Taecyeon pointed to himself. “But it will be awkward for me!” The director looked at him and frowned. “Taecyeon-shii, I wasn't talking to you. You'll just have to be awkward. This will make the show interesting. Our writers want the world to see what its like when you place to relationships together. One is based off a friendship, and one is based of of pure...whatever.” He laughed, but I understood. It was like I would be confessing to my best friend. I sighed and looked over at Kae Ri. She was zoning out, probably because she couldn't understand the director. “You bored?” I whispered as I leaned over to her. She nodded at me as the Director continued talking to Taecyeon. “Its nice to hear about the show though.” I smiled. “I'll make sure you have fun.” I told her, and she nodded. I looked at her as she looked away. Her hair was in low pigtails today, and her smile brightened up the room. I was happy knowing that soon enough, I would be able to get to know her better. “Well that's all for today. Thanks for coming everyone, and enjoy the rest of your day.” The three of us stood up and bowed, and left the room. “Well that was boring.” Taecyeon said. Kae Ri nodded. “Oh yeah! You're the girl from Khun's icture. Ha, hi I'm Taecyeon from 2PM!” He smiled and talked in English to Kae Ri. He held out his hand, and she happly shook it. “Nice to meet you, I'm Kae Ri. Katie is my real name though.” I looked up at her. She never told me that she had another name. Taecyeon smiled. “Nice! Don't worry Katie! You'll fit fine in the 2PM family, right Khun?” He asked, looking at me. I snapped back into reality and nodded. Kae Ri laughed. “Thanks I appreciate it.” Taec walked down the hallway, still talking to Kae Ri in English. As the two of them turned the corner, I realized what I was doing. I ran up and kept up with them. “So who is your favorite in our band? Me? Khun? Well?” I felt a small rush of intrest at his words. What would she say? “Its Nichkhun. He was the first one I heard of out of the group.” She said with a small smile. She must not have noticed I was behind them still. Taecyeon frowned. “Aw, really? Well oh well. I hoped it was me.” He laughed, and turned around. “Looks like you have a real good match, Nichkhun. See yah guys.” He waved and turned down another hallway. Kae Ri turned and looked at me. “There you are-” “I'm your favorite?” I smirked. “Yeah, well more like the first one I knew was is 2PM...” I smiled. Still, favorite was favorite. I walked up next to her, and we walked at the same pace. “Sure~ and by the way...you never told me your real name was Katie.” She looked over at me. “You jealous I told him first?” She joked. I shook my head. “No, just...I want to be the only one to call you that. Seeing how I'm your new boyfriend.” I laughed, and she followed suit. “Fine, I'm okay with that. You can be the only person to call me by my name.” She rolled her eyes and smiled as we walked out the door of the building. “Yah~ I'm just saying. But really, make sure no one else calls you Katie. That way our bond can be..stronger?” It was a good reason, I thought. She smiled at me as we stood outside the gate. The wind blew her hair, and it looked so much like the picture I had tucked away in my wallet. “Okay. And I guess we wont be going out huh? The meeting kind of took up the whole day.” I nodded and sighed. “Yeah, I have a schedule soon anyway. I'm sorry.” She shook her head. “Its fine. See you, Nichkhun.” She waved, and began to turn away to walk the other way down the street. I held up my hand and waved to her. “Later, Katie.” I smiled, as the words rolled off my tongue. It seemed like I was born to say the words. Cheesy, right? She smiled and blushed as she turned fully, and all I could see was her back as she slowly walked away. My hand fell down to my side, and I watched her turn the corner. “Katie, Katie, Katie.” I repeated, the smile on my face, growing by the second. 

 Thanks for reading and SORRY ABOUT THE PROBLEM I would try to fix it...but that means writing the ENTIRE story over again...and I have NOOOOO time at all :((((( so hopefully you guys stay faithful and understand <3

LIKE THIS CHAPTER? WANT ME TO CONTINUE? PLEASE TELL ME ^^; THANKS~