This Will Be Fun

Fake Date To The Eyes, Real Date To The Hearts

 Hey everyone! My first 'story' on this site hahah its a continuation of my one-shot, and I hope that you like it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

-----------NICHKHUN'S POV------------------------

I smiled at my director as he walked into the room.

“Hello , nice to meet you I'm 2PM's Nichkhun-”

“I know, son, you don't have to tell me. So lets get this started.” The man said with a stern but kind face. He threw a packet of papers on his desk and motioned me to sit in the desk infront of his desk. With no hesatance I took a seat, and so did the director.

“So what is the story for this show, sir?” I asked, tilting my head. The director smiled.

“The idea of the show is that an idol- you- is going to take a random person- a fan- on a 'date'.” I opened my mouth to speak, but the director cut me off. “We talked this over with your manager, and he said it was fine. Don't worry though, we find fans that aren't super crazy. You'll be out of harms way, okay?” He gave me a soft friendly smile, and I nodded.

“Who is she?” I asked, did they already find a fan? Wouldn't it be hard too, if they didn't want ot find one that would go crazy over me? I shook my head, and looked at the desk. The director slid an envelope across the table and looked at me. I gave him a forced smile, scared to see what was inside the envelope. I sighed when I saw it was just a picture. I slowly took out the picture, and starred at the girl.

“Wow-”

“Like her?” My head snapped up when I realized I had spoken out loud. Khun you dunce! The director laughed at my facial expression. “Calm down, shes a year younger than you, and is from America. We found her walking around, and figured she was your fan....and turns out she knew A LOT about you.” He nodded, happy with himself. I looked back at the picture and studied the features.

The girl seemed to not be very tall, and her hair was a very light brown. Her face was cute, her smile bright. She probably was confused about the sudden blind side of press talking with her. I felt sad that I had to bring an innocent girl into the celebrity world, so why not do whatever I can? I'll make sure she is comfortable.

“Do I get to meet her?” I looked up, giving the director my cute smile. Would he fall for it? I figured I should at least talk to this girl.....that way we can be not awkward once the show begins.

Hmm...well it wasn't planned....but I don't see why not. She isn't famous, so I already know you don't know much about her. Fine, I'll give you her address.” The director smiled and wrote down some information about the girl on the back of the card. For the second time, he handed me the picture, and I glanced at the back.

Name: Kae Ri

Age: 20

Address: ------------- (so I don't feel like making one up, so what? IMAGINATION PPL!)

I smiled at the card and thanked the director. As I walked out of the building, my phone began to ring. After trying to figure out the number- and failing- I answered it.

Hello?” I asked in English. The other end was quiet for a minute. “Hello?” I asked in korean this time.

Um....I'm sorry to call, but I was given this number?” The voice asked. Her voice was a bit quiet, seeing this was the first time she spoken to me I guess. I laughed, noticing that she spoke in English.

Who is this? Did my manager give you this number?” I asked. The other line made noise, that sounded like papers being shuffled. I laughed again when she came back on.

Yeah I think so. I'm sorry is this not who I think it is?” I looked around and smiled.

This is Nichkhun Horvejkul, from 2PM.” The other line had a quiet gasp.

Then I'm right...”

Are you Kae Ri?” I asked, coonfused by the silence.

Neh~” She replied hesitantly in Korean. I laughed.

Great, I was planning on meeting you before the shoot.” I stopped and turned, it felt like someone was watching me. I saw a few fans peeking through open windows of passing cars. I jumped and waved shyly.

Is everything okay?” Kae Ri asked me. I waited a few counts until the fans drove away.

Wow that scared me...” I whispered under my breath. “Yes I'm fine. Can I meet you?”

Sure I guess. I'm near this building where the director for your show works. I had a meeting with him earlier.” She went quiet again. So she wasn't the talkative type? It was probably just because we were speaking in both Korean AND English.

I walked down the street, ignoring the glances people where throwing my way. I looked around to see if I could find someone on their phone. If she was close, I could meet her and talk with her. Getting a ride in this traffic would be too much.

Well how about I meet by the cafe near there? I'd like to meet you, and not many people go there.” I offered. I scanned the crowd of people, when I spotted her. She was sitting on a bench smile into her phone. Her short shoulder-length hair was blowing in the wind. I smiled, starting to walk up to her.

Sure I guess... are you close?” I was really close, you didn't even notice me when I sat down next to you on the bench. You're so engrossed in the phone call aren't you. I hung up, which caused Kae Ri to look at her phone confused. She lifted her head, and slowly let her gaze fall on me.

Closer than you think.” I smiled, holding out my hand. Her eyes widened at my sudden appearance. I laughed and took her hand that wasn't holding her still opened phone. I shook the hand, which was so much smaller than mine, and looked up to she her small blushing face. She looked at me.

Where you there the whole time?” She asked me. I shook my head.

No, why?”

Because that would've been really creepy.” She answered, her face brightening as she smiled. She was different in person than that picture. Her hair was more straight, and the light brown had some streaks of darker brown. The sun's doing. I laughed again.

Yeah thats true, and you're okay at Korean.”

Not really, I only know enough to keep me alive.” She smiled more, showing off her straight teethe. I tilted my head.

And you came from America to here? Why?”

Too meet k-pop idols.” She laughed, followed by my own laughter.

How about me?” I asked, leaning in. I rested my cheek on the palm of my hand as I rested my arm on the back of the bench. My usual pose. Kae Ri seemed to ponder my question. “You didn't! I thought you were a fan!” I exclaimed, faking sadness.

I did! Seesh.” She rolled her eyes, which fell onto the picture I was holding. “Um...is that me?” She pointed to the picture. I sat up and looked at the picture. I nodded and she took it.

Sorry, they gave it to me so I knew who would be my partner in the show. Don't worry, thats not one out of hundreds, just one picture.” I flashed her a smile, and she nodded.

So what do we do on this show?” She asked me. I looked around, and then back to Kae Ri.

We go on a date.”

One?”

Several.”

You don't think that I'll get mauled by fans?”

No.”

How?”

Because I'll be protecting you.” I replied. Kae Ri widened her eyes; shyly she looked away.

I smiled to myself, and leaned back on the bench. I let my head fall back and sighed. While I gazed at the sky, Kae Ri was looking at the picture.

This will be fun.” We both said, at the same time, in English. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that I wrote more with the one-shot, but thats because time is ALLOWED to pass over very quickly lol I'm going to widen the story, so I can't really add a lot to the first chapter ^^

Like it? 

COMMENT! I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD REALLY CONTINUE OR NOT!!