TEASER FOR CHAPTER 4~ Mission in itself

Fake Date To The Eyes, Real Date To The Hearts

Okay, so I am going to just put out a teasar! It doesn't mean I wont upload the chapter for a while, but I wanted to put out a little incase I get far behind my RL plans ^^ sound good?? I hope hahah so here is the teaser for chapter 4!!! Enjoy it and comment plz <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-----------Nichkhun's POV-----------

It had almost been one week since the first filming. I hadn't seen Katie in a few days, but of course I talked to her on the phone. At the moment though, I was with Chang-sung waiting backstage. Today we were supposed to be opening up for an award show.

“Wow you guys were able to do that in so little time?” Chang-sung asked, looking like he wasn't interested, but still wanted to know. I nodded and took a sip of the soda one of the assistants brought us.

“Yeah, she basically did it on her own though. I just sang.” Chang-sung sat back in his seat.

“Wow, Nichkhun. You two make a team.” I smiled to myself, did we really?”

“We just work well together.”

“You got that right.” Chang-sung and I looked up at the sound of Taecyeon's voice. I waved.

“You know we were friends already.” I told him, but he scoffed and folded his arms over his chest. With a pout, he pointed at me.

“You are just lucky you don't have an annoying girlfriend.” Changsun looked over at Taec.

“So it didn't go well?” He asked him, I laughed.

“More like horrible, she is still calling me.” He groaned, I felt sorry for him. Oh well, I was fine seeing how I'm with Katie.

“ for you Ta-” I was interrupted by a phone ringing. It was our song, so it had to be one of theirs...I looked over at Taecyeon, who was rubbing his temples. He forced a smile and pulled the phone out of his pocket.

“I'll be back~” He sung angrily, got up and walked out of the room. All I could here was his groaning as he listened to what must have been Seung Hi on the phone.

“Is she really that bad?” Chang-sung asked, earning a nod from me. “Oh...well how about Kat- I mean Kae Ri?” He asked me, as small smile forming on his lips.

“I was already friends with her because, I met her when I found out about the show. Shes not that bad.”

“Fun?”

“Yes.”

“Nice?”

“Very.”

“Cute?”

“Defenitely.”

“Hahhahaha, nice Khun.” Chang-sung patted my shoulder and got up, walking away from the confused me. What did I just say?

“Nichkhun-shii~ you need to get ready to go on stage, there are 10 minutes.” One of the many workers told me, I nodded and followed them. The whole time I walked down that hallway, many people passing me, all I could do was think. I grabbed a mic from someone nonchalantly, and started my way to the stage entrance.

“Break a leg, Khunnie.” I stopped in my tracks, and slowly turned to see who had given me my microphone.

“Katie?” I breathed. Katie was standing there with a smile on, as well as a cute light blue dress. She nodded.

“Taecyeon saw me, and told me to come back stage! Isn't that awesome?”

“Taec did?”

“Yeah, but enough about how I got here! Do your best Nichkhun, have fun.” She gave me the same smile as when we were outside the convenience store. I blushed, but nodded.

“Thank you.” I said in English, causing her to laugh. The lights flashed, signaling that the performance was about to start. I looked at the entrance that was feet away from me, and then back to Katie.

“Go~ I'll see you and the others later? You better introduce me.” She waved, and left me. I watched her go so I knew she left safely, and then I turned my back to the way she went, and once again fell into the life of a performer.

“Lets go Khun!” Taecyeon patted me on the back, and we ran out on the stage to get situated. The fans screamed out to us, and of course I smiled at them....but I felt like this was a mission in itself from the dating show.

Nichkhun's mission: Find The Girl

“And now, 2PM with 'I'LL BE BACK!'” Leeteuk, the MC for the awards announced. I looked up at the crowd as the music started, and while my feet moved on their own to the beat....I was busy searching the crowds for Katie.

Listen Baby Girl!” Taecyeon started his rap, and right as my part came up, I spotted her. In the sea of fans, Katie was smiling and bouncing along. I couldn't help but laugh at her childish self. I winked at her -causing all the fans to squeal- and made my way to the front of the stage.

“But you better know that I'm not givin you away~

Will I eve stop waiting? No way! It'll be the same in my world

I'm your boy, your my girl!-” I continued to rap, but instead of with a straight face...a smile. Katie was screaming along with the rap. I smiled as she waved to me.

I felt my heart jump, as the song came to a close. Katie...how do you do that? Make me feel this way....I need to talk to the others after this. Maybe they can tell me these strange things happening to my heart.