Teashop Fuzz

There's No You In Him

 

3:20pm  -  school time

“WOOOOHHOOOO! Last day of school: done!” Sun Hee jolted up her seat all while raising up her fist like she just have won something.  

Wait something’s wrong, why am I the only one celebrating it?

“Yeah! Finally I’m free!!!!” Eun Mi replied just after Sun Hee was done talking...doing the same thing as she did.

“Eh-hem. Now, are you done with your celebratory speech Ms. Kim and Ms. Lee? Really, do you have some kind of transmitter or connection in your heads or something? ‘Cause you know, even I, a science teacher, cannot explain that special connection in your heads.” And everyone laughed.

“oh uh ... ehem... Sorry Ma’am.” both of them bowed their heads in embarrassment.

“Okay class as I was saying, review the chapter that we just discussed because we are going to have a QUIZ tomorrow and also, pass the revisions of your report on Friday any late papers would not be accepted. Oh one more thing, Miss Kim and Miss Lee, see me later for detention. vacation is not until the end of the week”

“And that’s what you get for waking up at the wrong time Sun Hee. The same goes for you Eun Mi.” Tori noted as their teacher made her way out of the room leaving the twin duo with a gob smacked face.

“You know, I never thought that waking up would cause you more trouble than sleeping. haha” AJ turned to them as she started fixing her things getting ready for dismissal.

“Hehehe Aj’s right. So next time just wait for us to wake you up rather than waking up all by yourselves, it’s all for your own good” added Tori.

Sun Hee looked back to her friends sighing, “Well you could’ve warned me, or shut me up you know.”

“Yeah. You should’ve known that I was to do the same thing as Sun Hee right?” Eun Mi reasoned.

“So, you’re saying it was our fault? We didn’t expect you two to be doing the SAME things every minute of every day you know... Keke So I believe were going ahead of you today girls.” Tori said as she started to get up and make her leave.

“Good luck in detention Eun Mi and Sun Hee. Oh..And I got a huge favour; piss off our Teach for me ‘kay? Bye!” Aj followed

“Bye!” and out goes Tori and AJ.

“Wait?! What--! Geesh. Some great friends we have.” Sun Hee complained.

“Yeah, really REALLY good friends. Well, we should get going. I can’t wait to see our teacher’s face flowing with joy and happiness! -_- And take note of the sarcasm overflowing in that statement. hahaha”

“Yeah, let’s go. We’re partners in crime after all. Hahaha” Sun Hee replied.

“Oh wait. I forgot... I first need to get these notes photocopied. You go ahead. I’ll catch up later.”

“Oh.. ok.. Well, give me a copy of that okay? I didn’t get the chance to take any notes a while ago since I was in my dreamland. Haha”

“Yeah, you were in your dreamland....SNORING. haha”

“Yah! I don’t snore! And it isn’t like you weren’t asleep either! Haha”

“Yeah yeah. I admit. But at least, I was not snoring like you! Haha :))  Go ahead, or else our teacher would literally become a witch if we come late.”

“Ok. Hurry up ok? I don’t want to face that witch all by myself...Bye!”

Sun Hee started to make her way to detention room when something caught her eye from the school bulletin.

 

SUMMER DANCE WORKSHOP: enjoy some dance training with dance coaches from the country’s top entertainment companies.

Woah awesome!!! Now I think this summer would be a little exciting if I join this.... Crap I’ve got to start running or else detention time would be surely be extended by that witch.

Sun Hee decided to grab one of the flyers and ran to the detention room.

 

 

Later that night.

Min501: Eun Mi? U there?

Pikkachu24: Yeah. But that witch’s voice is still ringing in my ears. I can’t get it off!

Min501: I know right?! I think her voice could become one of the deadliest weapons. Haha.

Pikkachu24: kekeke... definitely THE DEADLIEST of all deadly weapons. :))

Min501: haha. Anyway, are u up to anything during the break?

Pikkachu24: so far... nothings up yet.... why?

Min501: you see,.. I found this thing and I didn’t get the chance to tell you about it a while ago ... but I found a dance workshop for the summer... maybe you know...

Pikkachu24: .. maybe the two of us could join that thing?

Min501: ..uhmm... uh-huh... :D

Pikkachu24: oh.... sure ... BUT you need to promise me one thing...

Min501: uh... okay? .... fine! Shoot! What is it?

Pikkachu24: NO MORE POSTING OF PRACTICE VIDS!!!... Got it?!

Min501: wha --- but some of the users who commented are already asking for more vids from us... we even got some request.

Pikkachu24: NO! And that’s final. AND this time, I’ll make sure I would not day dream again.

Min501: hahaha. Fine, fine. Promise. But we’re going to this workshop right? RIGHT?

Pikkachu24: *sigh* ok fine.. I’ll go ask my mom... but keep your promise arrasso?!

 

The next day after class...

“Aj, Tori you guys go ahead I’m sleeping over at Sun Hee’s tonight for that report we need to submit to the witch.” Eun Mi said.

“You still haven’t finished it?” Tori asked.

“No. Not yet Tori... we were up all night not because of this report. Haha...” Sun Hee replied.

“Yeah. Thanks to Sun Hee, I stayed up all night watching videos of Kpop idols and Korean Dramas.” Eun Mi added.

“Oh I see... nothing to be surprised about. You always end up like that. I forgot.. Oh well, we’ll go ahead.” Aj mocked.

“Ok. Bye! See you tomorrow!” And they parted ways.

“Eun Mi let’s stop by MoonLeaf Milktea for some drinks before going to my house... I’m craving for some tea now hehe”

”Me too! C’mon. Good thing I just received my allowance yesterday.” Eun Mi replied.

 

Meanwhile...

“Hyung, seriously... why do I have to do this?”

“You lost to me and Kwangmin in the Rock-paper-scissors game Minwoo. So stick with it.” Youngmin reminded the maknae of the group.

“We won fair and square so quit whining... and besides, it suits you, you know?” Kwangmin added.

“Yah Kwangmin! How the bloody hell would a girl’s outfit suit me?! Huh?! I’m a man! A MAN!” Minwoo exclaimed then started to pout at the twins.

*click*

“What the?!~~~” Minwoo turned to the sound of the shutter only to see Youngmin’s cell phone out and surely taking pictures of him while his in this ‘disguise’ as his hyung calls it.

“YAH!!!!” Minwoo  shouted as if his throat would come out of his mouth anytime.

“Aish... Don’t ‘yah’ me.. remember, I’m your hyung! Now just keep walking so that we could finish this fast. And by the way... here’s the MAN you’re talking about. haha” And Youngmin showed Minwoo’s picture which really looks like a little girl. “Aigoo, Donghyun hyung will sure be happy to see this... kekeke” Youngmin smirked evilly while sending the photos to Donghyun.

...And here I am thinking that he’s the ‘saner’ one between the twins. Seriously why am I dressed like this while they can just disguise with cap/beanine and a mask???.... Oh how cruel life can be.... *sigh* “Neh. neh HYUNG!” Minwoo said followed by a make face while the twins’ back are facing at him.

“Yah! I saw that! Hyung, Minwoo is making faces at you!” Kwangmin accused.

“I didn’t!” Minwoo retorted.

“Yes you did!” Kwangmin argued.

“Yah. Stop it you two. Stop acting like children.” Youngmin interrupted the two even before they started fighting again.

...*sigh* really, sometimes it to be at the maknae line, we out here with disguises to buy refreshments while the HYUNGS are at the front of their consoles playing Diablo III.... Minwoo thought.

 “We’re here! ... Hyung, where’s the order list that we created back at the dorm?” Kwangmin started to fall in line.

“It’s here. Hope that we can get it fast. Maknae’s starting to fume because of his disguise.” Youngmin laughed, earning him a glare from Minwoo.

“Try wearing this kind of.... ‘THING’ hyung and you would really get irritated you know. Why did I even agree to play that game?” Minwoo retorted.

“Been there, done that and don’t wanna ever go back again Min-  I mean MIN-AH. *sigh*.... be careful of using your names guys. We don’t want to blow our covers off.” Youngmin answered back.

“Neh Hyu- I mean OPPA! .... 'ewwww.. It’s really disgusting to say that. Yuck!' ...” Minwoo replied.

 

Some minutes passed ...

“Aish! What’s taking them so long to place their order??? This dress is getting itchy.” Minwoo complained.

“Yeah they’re taking a really long time... Maybe they’re having one of everything on the menu. Kekeke” Kwangmin just said out of nowhere.

Minwoo and Youngmin just rolled their eyes at Kwangmin’s statement knowing that his 4dness can just pop in randomly.

 

...

 

“Yah Sun Hee I really can’t choose. You go order first.” Eun Mi prodded Sun Hee.

“eeeh... I’m having the same problem here... what should I have? Passion fruit yacult or Lychee yacult?..” Sun hee answered. “Argh I can’t decide... you go first.”

“If you want me to go first then help me decide between Caramel milk tea and Wintermelon milk tea, cause I really can’t choose”. Eun Mi answered.

Then suddenly, the man waiting in line shouted. “Yah! why don’t just pick anything randomly! You’re not the only one who wants to order you know!”

Sun hee and Eun mi looked at the weird masked guy who is next in line. 

“Yah, you shouldn’t yell at other people like that! It’s rude. And besides, we’re customers here as well.” Sun Hee argued to the guy who just scolded them.

“Aha! I know Sun hee! Eenie Minnie mi ni moe....” Eun Mi, who turned back, staring at the overhead menu, started ignoring the man who scolded them.

Aish... this girl is just as crazy as I am... kekeke ... well I guess that’s why they call us the unofficial twins... kekeke. Suun Hee thought.

“.... tada! It’s decided I’ll have the caramel milk tea! What about you?” Eun Mi exclaimed.

Forgetting about just being scolded, “I still can’t decide passion fruit or lychee yacult... Eun Mi-ah  you decide for me..” Sun Hee answered her.

“just get the passion fruit one! Aish... just get the Lychee yacult! You’re making us wait here in line for ages you know!” scolded once again by the same man as before.

“Yah! Watch your tone mister! And i'm not asking you!!! ... you..” Sun Hee started but was interrupted by the man’s companion.

“Sorry about my hyu-- OPPA miss, but if it helps passion fruit yacult would be nice for this weather.”

Sun Hee eyed the three people lining behind them. The man that scolded her and the man beside him look similar to each other except for their hair color. And they even seemed strangely familiar to her. While the girl that they’re with just looked plain strange to her.

“uhm.. Miss, can I have your order?” chirped the lady manning the counter.

After giving the three people behind her a glare she turned to the crew “ I’ll have LYCHEE YACULT then.”

“Ok so you’ll have one caramel milk tea and one lychee yacult. Is that all?

“Neh ^_^ ” The twin duo replied.

“Ok..  you could sit down first while waiting for your order. We’ll just call you.. by the way, what name should we call you?” asked the lady in the counter.

“Pikachu!” Eun Mi blurted even before Sun hee could think.

______________

“Ok.. Next please.. can I have your order sir?”

Aish finally they’re done... I really want to get out of this dress. Minwoo thought as Youngmin placed their orders to the crew.

“Those two really took their time to decide didn’t they? Aish... so troublesome...” Kwangmin muttered beside him.

The three of them proceed to wait for their orders at the side, when Kwangmin noticed his hyung staring at the two girls who were in front of them in line earlier.

“Hyung what are you staring at?” Kwangmin asked his brother even though it is clear that he is staring at the girls from the incident.

“What? Oh nothing... hehehe” Youngmin answered his twin but inside his head, those two girls... it’s like I’ve seen them before.’

“hehehe Kwangmin.... He’s just having a 4d moment, don’t worry. You should understand it you know since you go to 4d mode more often than him! Keke” Minwoo said murmured loud enough for Kwangmin to hear and then *smack!* Kwangmin just hit Minwoo on the head which got the two to start fighting like children yet again.

“Orders from Mr. ... huh?... oh uhm Mr. Pooh and Miss... pi-kachu?... your order’s already available at the counter.” Shouted the crew.

“You two! Stop it! Our orders here, let’s get it and go back to the dorm. The hyungs are for sure waiting for their refreshments.” Youngmin ordered the younger two while proceeding to get their orders.

“Yah! Those girls even use my dear pikachu’s name!?!?! Wah! No!!!” Kwangmin complained.

“Yah! They even used my dear pooh’s name?!?! How dare they???” Sun Hee shouted.

The two groups went to the counter to get their refreshments... but when they face each other, they just glared at each other’s eyes, got their orders and then walked away.

The two girls and the three of them met again at the exit of the tea shop. Both groups have paused for a moment with Kwangmin and Minwoo just glaring at the two girls. While Youngmin still trying to rack his brains on why they look familiar to him. One of the girls, the one who answered back to them just raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes at them before going out ahead. But Eun Mi noticed that the guy with the blonde hair was looking at them..

“Hey mister! If you want to say something, then say it!. Don’t look at us like that! Unless... you’re a... ert! Ha! You’re a ert aren’t you?! HMPH!!!” Eun Mi commented then walked away leaving the trio not a even a second to defend their selves from her accusations.

“Tsk brats..” Kwangmin said looking pissed off..

“Wh-What?! Do I look like a ert?!?!?!?!?! Tell me Kwa - Dongsaeng.. do I?? That girl.. AISH!!..... Fine! I don’t care if they look familiar! They are getting on my nerves! You call me a ert huh?! Seriously!! ugh!!!” Youngmin said outraged.

“THAT’s right hyung! Urgh. What a horrible day to meet those kinds of girls. >:|” Kwangmin uttered.

“Let’s just go... and walk faster so we could go back earlier!” Youngmin shouted to them.

While on the girls side ...

“Aish... those guys have no manners at all... good thing you answered back there Sun hee” Eun mi said upon entering Sun hee’s room.

“Yeah..you too! I saw you shouting at that blonde haired guy.. good work! Now you are starting to learn from me. Haha :)) and good thing we have our drinks to calm us.. or else..” Sun hee says as she take a sip on her drink.

“Yeah I know! But..you know, you could really be scary sometimes... if I don’t know you better I would have really thought you would punch them back there...” Eun mi chuckled at her friend. “ any way let’s just start this report thingy so that we can finish it early and still have some time to watch Boyfriend videos.. I need a good dose of Kwangmin for today since those guys ruined my good day.”

Sun hee just grinned at her friend whom she knows is itching to go to her dreamland with the younger twin of the boyfriend band...

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

There you go guys! Tell us what you think about it below on the comments! :) oh and btw.. sorry for late update. kinda had a writers block in here... keke 

.. so ....

Stay tuned to the story lots of things are in store for you ^_^

... and ...

Enjoy reading! :)

 

P.S. Welcome to the new subscribers and readers! and thank you for all those subscribed and reads this story :)

~~~ ppyong! ~~~ ^_^