What vacation?!?!

There's No You In Him

 

“N-no…. su..n.. h… SUN HEE!!!” *THUD!* Oww! Uh~~~ Wh-what? Where am I?” Eun Mi looked around slowly coming to her senses. “What a way to start my day, first a traumatic dream... if she really did post that vid I would surely die of shame >.<’  ... and now waking up face flat on the floor of my bed room. Yeah, it's a beautiful day! :|”

Scratching her eyes, Eun Mi stood up and was about to fix her bed when her laptop caught her attention. ‘So I left it at that state again. hehehe. Eun Mi babo!… good thing mom didn’t enter my room last night or else...’  She chuckled to herself and turned the poor laptop to face her when --- “Oh no Sun hee you didn’t! Somebody please tell me this is not happening! WAH!”

*Knock* “Yah Eun Mi! If you forgot to do your school work again you don’t need the whole neighborhood hear you screaming about it!”

“Ah… ehm… miane umma..” Eun Mi answered her mom with her eyes which were wide opened (well as wide as it could keke ) still fixed at the opened chatbox in her laptop’s screen:

 

Min501: VIDEO POSTED. ^_^ XP

 

Snapping out of her thoughts, Eun Mi immediately grabbed her phone to call Sun Hee.

‘Kim Sun Hee.. you’re dead meat!’

“Yah Sun Hee!”

“…hmm?...w-who’s this?” Sun Hee’s voice sounded like she was still barely awake.

“Its Eun Mi. Wake - -”

“ E-Eun Mi?” Sun Hee mumbled , “oh hey gurl.. l-look I’ll just call you later okay? ” –BEEP- Sun Hee hung up before Eun Mi could even  finish her sentence and went back to dreamland like nothing happened.

 “Y-y-YAH! Kim Sun Hee! Yah!!!” Eun Mi shouted at her phone and dialed her friend again. Unfortunately for Eun Mi, all she got was a txt message from her friend after her attempt for the nth time.

   

YAH EUN MI! DO YOU KNOW WHAT FREAKING TIME IS IT?! IT’S 5:30 IN THE MORNING! TELL YOU WHAT, WHY DON’T YOU GO TO BED AND GIVE ME SOME PEACE AND JUST CALL ME AGAIN WHEN IT’S ALREADY AT DECENT TIME!   

 

Geez this girl’  As much as Eun Mi wanted to shout at Sun Hee about the vid, she knew Sun Hee isn’t really much of a morning person and messing around with a sleepy Sun Hee is not the best idea.

Eun Mi shifted her attention back to the computer and tried everything to delete that video on youtube but without Sun Hee’s password, there is nothing she can do. Even though she knows this, she still tried to do everything, even searching on how to hack accounts at google and yahoo, even opening unknown websites hoping that she could somehow find a way to delete or block that video but…

“Nothing. I give up!” Eun Mi slouched. “Fine. Then I’ll just go with the flow. If my classmates see, I don’t know. 'maybe i'll just place a paperbag in my head'…But for now, I think I’ll just go back to sleep first since I still have a lot of tim- ….. WHAT?!?! It’s already 6:30?!?! Oh no! I’m going to be late!!!”

Eun Mi immediately took a bath in 5 minutes, put on her uniform and off to run to school.

What she didn’t notice was that there was comment posted just before she turned off the computer.

 

SUN HEE’S POV:

 

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

 

‘hmmm?..... Where’s my phone? What time is it?’

She saw that her alarm was already ringing but she just pressed the SNOOZE button.

 

----- after 15 minutes -----

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

And again, the snooze button.

 

----- yet another 15 minutes ----

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

This time she grabbed her phone and tossed it somewhere across the room without even lifting her head from her pillow.

 

----- after who knows how many minutes -----

“Yah Kim Sun Hee! Don’t you have classes at 7:00? What are you still doing there?! It’s already 6:30!!! And why didn’t you turn off your laptop again? Do you think we’re rich? Do you know how high our electricity bill is because of you? Blahblahblah….”

And there goes my special wake up alarm, comes with an increasing volume and varies everyday - sometimes with matching knock on the door. If there’s any doctor or engineer who’s interested, could you  please fix my mom? ^_^.  

Oh and P.S. it never fails everyday even without batteries.

Sun Hee groaned and flipped to lie on her tummy all while going under her pillow to somehow block her mom’s voice from her ears.

And every morning, it always irritates me. Really, a very very VERY BEAUTIFUL way to start my day. Sarcasm implied. But anyway… I’M LATE! As usual! And since it’s Wednesday, I bet Eun Mi will arrive at school later than me. And I bet she would be blabbering all day about why I posted that video. Can’t wait to see her face for her reaction. kekeke.

 

Author’s POV:

----- At school -----

“Morning Sun Hee!” Tori greeted.

“Good Morning Sun Hee! I see you still live up to your routine. It’s exactly five minutes before seven and Eun Mi’s not here yet. I bet she would come in exactly 15 seconds before the bell rings. If my calculations are correct. kekeke” AJ teased.

“Morning Tori! … Yah AJ, I just got here and you’re already teasing me. Let us know if your theory becomes a law okay? That would be a really big achievement for you. But sad to say I bet she would arrive 5 minutes AFTER Teach’ does.” Sun Hee replied making a mischievous smile at AJ.

“Don’t worry I would. And I would include the two of you in my speech at the awarding ceremony too. Keke,” AJ replied with a wide smile “wait. 20 second left before the bell rings… 5..4..3..2..1..and..”

AJ was right. Eun Mi opened the door exactly 15 seconds before the bell rings.

“See! I was right!” AJ exclaimed.

“Fine. Fine. You’re a genius! Don’t forget to mention us in your speech huh?. Haha” Sun Hee gave up.

“What speech? And before I forget, Kim Sun Hee. We need to talk. You just hung up on me when I called you a few hours ago.” Eun Mi said glaring at Sun Hee like she had done the most horrible thing in the whole universe.

“You could have just entered the room five minutes after Teach does gurl. That would have let me won against AJ. BTW What should we talk about? And wait. You called me? What time? I was asleep ‘till 6:30 this morning” Sun Hee said looking confused.

“I called you around 5:30 and you even texted me. Oh yeah, I forgot. You don’t remember doing anything if someone disrupts your beauty sleep. Haha. But anyway.. PLEASE delete that video.. please. I beg you. T.T”

While checking her phone log, “WOW! You really did call me and I really did text you! WAIT.. Are you sure you’re not sick or something?  You?  Up at 5:30?  On a Wednesday? And we don’t even have a test to study for today! Heavens just made a miracle! But why are you still late? Kekeke….. and about the vid? Why? You agreed yesterday remember?”

“Yah! Shut up! It was because you posted the vid! You guys tricked me! I was day dreaming when I agreed!… :((“

“hahaha… It’s your fault for jumping into your dream world while you’re awake. Hahaha”

“pleeeeaaasse??? Can you please delete it now while nobody in this classroom has seen it? Please??” Eun Mi made a face with puppy dog eyes.

“Fine. Fine. I’ll delete it later. But please stop making that ugly face.  It doesn’t suit you. Haha” Sun Hee gave in again.

“Yey! Thank you. I promise not to make this ugly face again if you promise not to do anything like this again. Keke. And that is why… I’m going to your house later. I’m going to make sure you really delete that video. Do you want to come too Tori, AJ?”

“Sure why not.” Tori replied.

“Yeah. I would go I would like to see if there are any more ‘data’ to add to my theory. Haha” AJ said.

“No. I was just kidding. Don’t go AJ. ..hahaha :))”

“Yah!” AJ protested.

“I was just joking. Hahhaa. Ok. Its decided. We would go to your house later Sun Hee.”

 

---- Later at Sun Hee’s room ---

“Okay Sun Hee. Let me see you delete that video.”

“Wait.. I’m still opening my account…”

But when they opened Sun Hee’s account, they saw that the video already hit 100,000 views from the time it was posted. And the comments were full of good and positive comments that they were all shocked.

 

10,000 likes….0 dislikes

(A/N: I know it’s impossible but well, it’s a story. Hehe)

 

You’re really good!

Could you do a tutorial please?

The moves are really like Boyfriends'! Good job!

Wow! You really did a good cover!

 

 

All their eyes opened as wide as it could.

“Wh- What???” Eun Mi slapped herself so hard. She could not believe what was happening. She knows that Sun Hee was a great dancer but she didn’t even consider herself as good as her but here, people were praising their video. “Yah Sun Hee did you post a different vid?!” Then she looked at Sun Hee who was also as surprised as her.

“Wait. Is this really our video? I-I can’t… I can’t believe this.” Sun Hee said stuttering.

“Now Sun Hee, Eun Mi… are you sure you want to delete that video?” AJ asked keeping her eyes at the computer.

All of them stared at the computer as if it would melt anytime.

“Uhmm…. Maybe we could… uhm.. keep it like that for a while.” Eun Mi said still staring at the computer.

“Yes… I think you should.” Tori commented.

They continued to stare at the computer until Sun Hee’s mother went in and that made them come back to their senses.

“Hey there, I brought you girls some snack.” Sun Hee’s mother asked.

“Tnx Auntie!” all four of them said at the same time but in different versions and without even taking their eyes off the screen.

“oh okay.. let me know if you need something okay?” then Sun Hee’s mom went out of the room.

“Neh.” They all replied in chorus.

 “I still don’t know if this is true… ” Sun Hee said.

“Me too… wait let’s get back to that later. For now let’s first check if the new episode of W academy is already out.” Eun Mi said.

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot.”

When they opened the starship website, what they saw wasn’t a new episode but an announcement:

 

Guess what?! Our company decided to give us a break! And it’s all because of you Bestfriends!  Thank you so much for worrying! So we would be off the radar for a while. But we promise to practice harder and give you a better image when we come back. Thank you. Please keep supporting Boyfriend bestfriends! Ppyong!

-Boyfriend

 

“WHAT?!?!?!?!”  They all shouted in chorus.

“No!!!! We won’t be able to see them? No!!!” Eun Mi managed to blurt out.

“It’s okay, you two… who knows, if you are blessed with all the luck in the world, maybe you would get to meet them since they’re in their ‘vacation’.” Tori tried to comfort the twin duo.

“That’s like a 0.00000000000000000….1% chance to happen Tori. L” Sun hee commented.

“Who knows. It’s not impossible right?” Tori argued.

“haha. Yeah right. As if that 0.0000000…1% chance is most likely to happen. *sigh* Oh well. That’s life. At least I still have my private day dream land right? Hahaha J.. OMG. I sound like a creepy stalker. Haha J)” Eun Mi said comforting herself.

“Hahaha no Eun Mi, Your really are a stalker XP. hahaha."

"Yah Sun Hee!"

"Keke. Well, I guess we’d just have to wait. It’s not like they’re gone forever right?...*sigh* Now, who wants some ice cream?” Sun Hee stood up.

“Me!!!!!!” All replied excitedly like nothing happened.

 “Tori! Don’t you dare eat our share! >:))))” Eun Mi, Sun Hee and AJ said altogether.

 

 

---- Somewhere in Seoul -----

“Finally they actually let us rest up for a while… now don’t spend this time staying up all night for those computer games arasso?!” Donghyun announced to s.

“Neh Hyung…” All said in chorus.

After a while, in their bedroom …

“Hey Minwoo, what’s that? Are you watching ? Kekeke.” Kwangmin nudged the maknae after seeing him hunched over the laptop.

“Aniyo! …. Youngmin hyung, Kwangmin is bullying me again!” Minwoo turned to the other twin who was busy catching up with the latest issue of One Piece Manga.

Walking up to Minwoo’s other side, “Maybe you really are watching ! Hahahaha … what’s that vid anyway?”

“I said I’m not! Sheesh! It’s just this dance cover of our song… this one really caught my eye.”

“Wow that’s a fine cover of the dance. It’s like they practiced dancing with us.” said Kwangmin.

“and they are even girls.. nice job..” Youngmin blurted.

“Told you I wasn’t watching !” Minwoo argued. These twins have really dirty minds :|

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you to call us hyungs!” Kwangmin reprimanded while the older twin just chuckled.

“Youngmin hyung, sure! But you?... uh maybe wait for around 10 years and I’ll think about it!” sticking out his tongue, Minwoo started to make his way out of the room seeing the younger twin preparing to grab him anytime.

“YAH Minwoo come back here!” Kwangmin shouted.

While the two are busy running, Youngmin kept his eyes on the video.

They’re really good’  Youngmin thought.

---end of chap 2----

 

 

 

 

Now 2nd chapter is up! What you guys think?