"The same old thing..."

There's No You In Him

 

‘No! This can’t be... not after all those hardwork and practices.. No! This can’t be happening... but I’ll just think about that later.... I just need to get in the classroom before the bell rings... T.T  Eun Mi thought while making a mad dash into their room ignoring all the people bumping into her as she passes. And as usual, she just got in a minute just before classes start.

*sigh*  "Guess I made it just in time. Thank God!” Eun Mi proceeded to her seat while catching her breath.  “Morning! Let me guess, you woke up late again didn’t you?”  Tori smiled at her.

“Yeah.. AS USUAL. Keke.. and let ME guess, Sun Hee’s not here yet?”

 “Yeah, so you better place your bag in that seat beside you or she might end up seating beside the door again.”

Placing her bag down she turned to her other friend who seemed to be too busy counting her fingers.

“AJ, what are you doing?”

“I’m just making sure if my theory is right”

“What theory?”

“Just see... 5... 4.... 3... 2... and...”

Right at that second, the teacher enters the door... and Sun Hee slips right in afterwards. Tori and Eun Mi both looked towards the direction of the door and there stood Sun Hee looking like she had just ran all the way from their building’s entrance to their room within 2 minutes (which was by the way at the opposite wing of the entrance and is on the 2nd floor).

“Yes! I’m a genius! See?” AJ made a teasing smile.

“What was that?” Eun Mi asked confused.

 “You two never fail your routine huh? Eun Mi comes first on TThS schedule while you arrive before her every MWF schedule. Are you sure that you two didn’t have an agreement or something?” Tori asked.

“I don’t even notice that it turns out that way Tori, morning AJ, Eun Mi.” Sun Hee answered while going to her seat.

“Yeah, I totally forgot you two are the unofficial twins of this school, same in almost everything but actually not related, that shouldn’t have come as a surprise to me.” Tori said.

“Yah AJ! THAT was your theory?! You sure like to make fun of us don’t you?” Eun Mi said looking at AJ like she just realized that they were being teased.

“Yes Eun Mi... haha.. it’s fun. You should try it sometime. Hahaha.”

Sun Hee and Eun Mi just rolled their eyes at their friend AJ. Sun Hee then shifted her attention to their teacher’s discussion without even noticing that they made the same gesture. AJ and Tori just laughed and the two just ignored them.

 ‘Same old same thing....  Sun Hee thought as she slowly gives in to the creeping sleepiness that she had been keeping at bay since the start of the discussion. Time passed as usual until before they knew it was already their break time.

“Guys tell me is it just me or it really was a really dragging discussion that I thought someone pressed the button for slow motion?”

“No Tori. It was just your hunger that made you feel like that. I know your tummy can’t always wait for break. hahaha”

“Yah AJ!” Tori retorted pouting.

No... not again..’  "One point for AJ! Sorry Tori.” Eun Mi interrupted the two before the whole classroom becomes noisy. By noisy, I mean REALLY noisy. Eun Mi didn’t even want to remember that time so she just stopped the two. Fortunately the two stopped before any chaos even started. ‘Thank God!’. And Eun Mi turned to Sun Hee’s seat.

“Yah Kim Sun Hee! If you don’t wake up this second I swear we’ll leave you here”

“Yeah sure.... whatever...” Sun Hee mumbled but also started to gather her things at the same time knowing that her friends, as loving as they are, would really leave her if she doesn’t get going. 

“Sun Hee, you know what?”  AJ started as they were walking towards the group’s usual place “ it’s either Teach’ really doesn’t notice you or she just saw that it’s pointless to wake you up every time you sleep in class”

 “guess I’m just lucky keke”

“Did you practice again until dawn?” Tori asked.

“Yeah. After finishing school works I did practice until late. Anyway I don’t care at least dancing makes me alive, total opposite of what school work does to me. Right Eun Mi?”

Practices? I remember being depressed before coming to school but what was it about again? Ugh! I can’t remember!’  Eun Mi stayed silent thinking.

“Uhmmmm... Eun Mi? You all right?” Sun Hee asked again.

Hearing Tori and Sun Hee made mention of practice and dancing, Eun Mi remembered the thing that had been bothering her since last night.

“That’s it! uhmm... Sun Hee about that..”

“hmm?”

“Got some bad news here..”

 “o...kay.... spill” Sun Hee suddenly became nervous.

“Remember the online contest that we two are aiming for? Well...”

“What? Oh come on Eun Mi, just say it... you’re making me nervous!”

“Well...We missed the deadline.”  Eun Mi said with a deflating voice.

“Yeah about that I know our vid was crappy but the moves were still clean right?... and... wait. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?” Sun Hee stopped her blabbering just as she processed what Eun Mi had just told her.

“I checked the website last night and it turns out that contest closed the other day. *sigh* What a total waste... And we were so looking forward to this!” Eun Mi explained.

“Totally... aish... any way at least we enjoyed doing it and who knows maybe there’s another chance.” Sun Hee responded faking a smile.

Even though Eun Mi and Sun Hee act like missing the contest is nothing, AJ knows that the two really hoped for that contest. “Cheer up! I know you really aimed for that video chat with the Jo twins of Boyfriend but just wait maybe something better would come up.”

And just then, out of nowhere Sun Hee beamed like she just got a bright idea, “I know! I’ll just post up the vid on my youtube channel then I’ll just tag it to Boyfriend’s song then Tada!”

“Oh....NO Sun Hee! Nuh-uh!” Eun Mi said shaking her head and looking at Sun Hee with shock written all over her face.

“Ohhhhhhhh yes I will!” Sun Hee answered as if it is the most obvious thing in to do and also with some evil smirk playing in her lips.

“Not bad... Eun Mi just agree, give it a try. It not like you could stop her anyway hehehe” Tori commented.

 “B-b-b-but what if our classmates see? No! Never in my whole life!”

“Oh come on twin.... Don’t you want to see the Jo twins? Don’t you want to talk to them? Maybe at least they’ll notice our vid and who knows what would happen? This is all we ever dreamed of right?” Sun Hee convinced Eun Mi like she was hypnotizing her.

“Really? Would that really happen? OMG! Kwangmin!..Go ahead... I don’t mind . hehe”  Eun Mi replied like she was daydreaming..

‘And there goes Eun Mi... off to her private dream land with her most beloved Kwangmin keke’  Sun Hee chuckled.

‘The idea is just as crazy as we are. I guess a try won’t hurt right?Eun Mi and Sun Hee thought as they proceeded with the rest of the day, daydreaming.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Later that night...

(*Min501 = Sun Hee; Pickkachu24: Eun Mi)

*buzz*

Min501: Eun Mi gurl!

Pikkachu24: hmm?

Min501: VIDEO POSTED. ^_^ XP

--Min501 signed out--

Pikkachu24: NOOOO!!!!! I was just kidding!!!! T.T

Pikkachu24: WAh!!!! SUN HEE!!!! U still there? NOOOO!!!!

- - - - - - - 

end of chapter one :D

 

 

What do you think?

Comments, reactions, suggestions, etc. are well appreciated! :)

Ppyong!