2. Re-calls

Blood-related Sibling

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I'm dragging a mulgogi out of room and I just realize, I can't go anywhere now!! Urgh that damn stalkers! I stopped and dragged the cursing-mulgogi back to our room.

"We can't go anywhere! We need to stay. I can't imagine what will happen if everyone saw that blog. We should really get rid of it and... urgh how to delete those photos? Do you have any idea, Hae?" I turnsed my gaze to Donghae which is faceless now. He seems like really frustated. Regretting what did we joke about.

"I dont know....." He muttered. We're sitting on the carpet now, the fish hugging his legs as always. It's makin him looks more like a helpless  creature that was frustating. I stand up and reach a bench in front of the computer. I'm checking the blogs again.

"It said, the photo where we bumped together was uploaded around 17 hours 11minutes ago, hmm... 10, 8, 7, 3, ..at 18.13 for exact. Do you remember? We walked back to home around 16. .... When was it?"

"16.42! I saw my watch before we went to home."

"Oh, kay, exactly. 16.42. then we arrived at home around...."

"I don't know, I'm in rush to toilet. I didn't see."

"Yeah you end up to my lips than the toilet. Ah... I forgot, I really saw the clock at that time." Donghae kept in silence, seems like his brain is recalling the events yesterday.

"Oh... I remember now, we're home at 17.03. And the stalkers uploaded at 18.13. Ya fish write it all down!" I order him and give him a pencil and an unknown book.

"What should I write?"

"Write what will I say."

"Ok." I'm thinking hard, try to remembering what did happen yesterday, when was the time.. and suddenly, Gyuu~~ my tummy can't be serious.

"Pfftt~ You want me to write that babe?" He's laughing out of loud, I just could join him chuckling.

"Don't write those babe. I'm in serious time. So, now write this down- Gyu~~~" Urgh my tummy really playing on me.

"PFFTTT! HAHAHAHAHA! Stop right here! Let's just go out and eat first. What do you want to eat?"

"Hm... Bonchon." He's looking at me like I'm the weirdest creature in the world, I'm gettin confused. He was the one who askin me, now he's the one who's not moving at all.

"Mwo?" I'm looking at him sternly

"You're like a mom who was craving! 'Hm... Bonchon.' hahaha!! what's in your mind, Hyukkie?" I haven't said something and he just cut the crap out.

 

We're going out to Bonchon.

"I'll drive." He said while holding the key car. I cut him and quickly take the key from his hand. "Hey, I'm driving!!!" He said.

"No, you won't drive. If you drove, we'll die. So you better sit in silence and be a good boy beside me." I warn him. I know this fish well. If there's anyone who wants to die easily and quickly just ask Donghae to drive him/her to somewhere, undoubtedly, they'll die or enter the nearest hospital there. I'm starting the engine. I could see Donghae being a good boy and keep in silence while singing some songs. I parked the car right away and enter Bonchon. Ugh, I could feel my stomach already demonstrating. We ordered something, I'm so aware. I'm being paranoid. Good thing, no one talking bout that photos.

"Heey, ssup, brother complex?" I turned my gaze, damn, Heechul-hyung. It's not that I'm afraid of him or what, he's just such a bully. I'm not gonna be there when he talked bout that blog. Heechul likes to checking those up too, since he himself gotta things to do like that. He has some blogs too.

"Yo, hyung!" Duh! This stupid Donghae always being too friendly to everyone.

"You guys come here by chance! I saw your fanblogs... There's a new one. I really can't believe they did them to you. They're too much, don't you think? Edited some photos and even made a couple name..." He paused for a while and went to talk again. Unstoppable. "But... with that, your rating up!! Don't you know that? The girls love EunHae couple! I heard some girls out there squealling your name before. They were like 'aa aa eunhae couple is eating together now~ let's take some photos~ kyaa kyaa~' urgh, it's fine but isn't it just too much for sake? I couldn't just believe it. It's cool for both of you, you'll be like a super star y'know!"

"Hyung~ It's not good~ We're having a big problem with stalkers. It wasn't edited. It was real, we were joking around right in our room. If they could have those photos, that means they're really a good stalkers! We don't even know and see anyone around our house which is following us... It's getting so frustating." I let out a sigh while ruffling my hair frustatedly. Heechul could understand well what are we playing. Sometime he do the same or maybe more to his bestfriend.

"Wait, the bleeding lips is real right? I can see the wound around your lips. The stalkers is trully cool.... They might be someone who lived in the next door. Hm..." In a sudden silence, Donghae flicking his finger. Both of us, Heechul-hyung and me, are turning our head to him automatically.

"Hyung~ Help us? I know we can do this alone, but it would be easier if you would help us! I really wants to get rid of them. Well, not getting rid of them but just let them know that we have some privacy too!"

"Oh, oh, my Pinnocchio is now being mature? Kekekeke~"

"No! I'm serious hyung! You should help us-" A girl cut him off, I'm laughing mentally.

"Excuse me, this is your orders, Mister..." I could see that girl's weird and confused gestures and face when she saw Donghae pulling  Heechul-hyung with all hopes. "Thank you." we said and she ran back to the kitchen. We're laughin like stupid while watching her ran off.

 

We went home with Heechul hyung, he accepted the offer to help us but we have to accompany him to a blind date next month. I told Donghae to grab some snacks and bring it upstair. While I'm talking to Heechul-hyung bout this.

"Hyuk, try to write down what did you do yesterday, save those photos and print 'em." He ordered me.

"I've told Donghae to write it down. Err- no, wait, he hasn't written it down." I grab a random book and a pen which is nearest to my hand.

"Hm... 7.55 waking up. 8.05 going to school... 8.25 at school. 11.00 break time. 11.30 back to lessons. 14.30 break time... 15.25 back to lessons. 16.00 school is end... 16.30 about to end a match on the field."

"You sure you didn't see anyone there?"

"I'm sure! 16.42.... walking back to home. 17.03 at home... Then I don't remember anything again."

"Hm.... sounds cool. Then write down the time when they took the photo."

"Hyung, how could we know when they took our photo? We don't even see them in person."

"My bad, I mean the time when they uploaded those photos."

"Lemme check... The first one yesterday was on 8.25. The second one yesterday where we...kissed- was on 18.13 and 18.15 hmm... 8.25, 18.13 ... Got it."

"Great, now print all those photos. Make it big. As big as your stupid belly."

"What was that for, hyung? Aish."

"Cut the crap and just follow my lead, Monkey!"

"Okay, Madam!" Aish this Beauty Hee-Hee... I wish I'm the hyung so I could kick and do whatever to bully him till he cried. I smiled of my thought.

"Yo! Snacks comin! All strawberries!" I could hear Donghae closing the door, but I didn't look at him at all. I'm concentrating. I saved those photos and printed it out on one piece of paper.

"Say ah!" He said. "What's that?" I know he's going to feed me something.

"Strawbe- What are you doing?? Saving those up and print it? You're not going to put it on a frame right?" He look at me in shock.

"I'm gonna make it as a banner, a poster, and a ridiculous photo ever." This fish is stupid.

"Ya, my Pinnocchio is innocent, don't play on him!" Heechul-hyung hugs my fish. Ugh, he's my squishy plushie... don't touch him.

"Whatever~~ Here." I hand in the printed photos to Heechul-hyung. He's looking at me sternly. I'm making a confused expression till he shout at me.

"YA! why you're so stupid? I said, print. it. as. big. as. your. belly. Should I spell the words one by one? P-r-i--" I cut him off, crap~ I make it bigger now, I handed all those 6 pieces of paper.

"Great work, Hyuk. Now lemme check your blog." Heechul hyung scrolling down eagerly. Then I saw him typing something.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Donghae asked.

"Making an account..."

"Mwo [what] ? What account?" I asked.

"Your EunHae fanblog, babo [stupid] !" Heechul hyung continue typing.

"Oh~~ I never know that you're secretly my fans, hyung~ Oohh~~ perhaps.... you're the stalker?" Donghae said with all his mighty face.

"Shut up, Donghae ~~ This is my trick! Do you even ever heard about cyber crime? Ahh~ I forgot that you're too stupid to understand this... Even everything in your hand will be broken~" Heechul hyung shaking his head, by that I let out a super wonderful laugh.

"Shut your fudging laughter up, Eunhyuk~ You're not smart too... Not even smarter than Heebum~" Okay, this time Donghae laugh vigorously. Yeah, yeah, you always win Heechul, Donghae. Huft ~

"Ah... 11.35!! I need to go to sleep now! I'll lost my beauty if I stayed up too late!" He run to the bathroom. "Donghae where's the toothbrush!?"

"Hyung~ You're a babo... If you told me you wanna sleepover I should have prepared it for you, but you don't... just use mine instead!" Donghae said. I was like... WHAT? Use yours instead? You don't even let me use yours. You always go mad if i used yours accidentally, well... even you still using it instead. Whatever ~

 

BRUGH!! Heechul-hyung slam himself to the bed. Yeah, yeah, I don't mind.

"Hyukkie, go to another room..." Donghae said.

"EH? Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~ ?" This was the first time he sounding like kicking me out.

"It's crowded~~~~~ I can't breath! Just sleep in another room!"

"Shireoooooooooooooooo!!! I want to be here!" My voice getting higher unconsciously. 

"You can't sleep with me, Sleep there on the sofa or just rolling down on the carpet! I want to sleep with Heechul-hyung!" DONGHAE, YOU WILL EAT MY REVENGE.

"No, I want to sleep with you!"

"SHIREO-" Heechul cut him off. "How can I go to sleep? You guys supporting me to lose my beauty~"

"G'night, Hyukkie ~" I could hear Donghae pulling a blanket. Ayy... Why are you so cruel to me~ ? T_T

"You guys should wake up earlier tomorrow~ We're going to somewhere~~ We may skip the school tomorrow, so make up a reason now ~~~ Yawns ~ " Heechul-hyung muttered.

"Hm~" I could hear the cute sleepy Donghae humming. Now, it's only me who's sighing... sigh... I can't even sleep~ but this Hee-Hee told me we'll going to somewhere~ Aish hyung.... You really love to torturing me. Hm... Where are we going anyway? I'll just checking out the blogs. I scrol down pages to pages on my fanblog, nothing's special and new. Just some girls posting my photos when I ate in Bonchon. I think it's kind of important to print some candid photos, so i print it all big and looking at those seriously. I really need to observe it carefully. I saw something weird and I decided to circle it. Still can't sleep, I open the EunHae fanblog, hell yes, Heechul-hyung was true! Our rating up! Geez this blog have more than 100.000 viewers. WOW ~~~ I'm cool. Maybe we should do this more kekeke~ I'm checking its update, but there's nothing in the blog.

01.56 ARGH I still can't sleep! What should I do now? Oh! I know... If I took some picture of the house around from here, maybe we'll get some clues! I took some photos from the windows carefully. Not going to be identified. I took some photos behind the curtain. Fortunately my camera is a good one, it's auto-focus just daebak [good/awesome] !! Yawns... Crap, now I'm sleepy... I was enjoying it! Being like a spy. Am I Jackie Chan? The Spy Next Door? Or Am I Antonio Banderas? Spy Kids? HEHEHEHEHE TEEHEE ~ I'm making a weird pose unconsciously.

"What are you doing, Hyukkie?" Donghae wiping his eyes cutely. I just keep in shame. Teehee ~~

"I'll be sleeping by now, Hae~" I went to the sofa and sleep. More like I'm praying that I could sleep. In silence, I'm tryin to sleep. I was almost doze off when suddenly I felt something covering me. I know it must be Donghae. I pull him to a hug. Don't wanna let him go. He's my squishy plushie. It's easier for me to sleep with something huggable.

"You're squishy~" I said. Donghae get off me and said "Sleep well, here's squishy pillow so you can sleep~ Nighty, Hyukkie. Don't forget we'll go to somewhere tomorrow! Don't be lazy !" I let out a small chuckle.

"Kiss me." I said, he's freezing. "Mwoya~"

"Ppo, ppo [kiss, kiss]" Donghae sighing and kiss my cheeks. I felt like he's my dad. It's fun~ I doze off for around 15minutes after.

 


 

Hm.. They're going to somewhere again! Where's it? Wait for another update! much love, Teehee ~~

 

@Anfal-ELF-DH kkay! thank u much love xox