3. Feelings

Blood-related Sibling

Donghae's POV

 

"Donghae-ah ~ Donghae-ah ~ Jagiya ~ Nan neomu saranghae ~ ppo, ppo ~ [Donghae, Donghae ~ baby~ I love you so much~ kiss me, kiss me ~] "

"Hye Gyo nuna ~ you're so cute today~ lemme kiss you!" I heard Hye Gyo [Song Hye Gyo] chuckling to me, ah it's Heaven! I kissed her. I KISSED SONG HYE GYO NOONA !!!! WOOHOOO !!!!

"Donghae-ah, you're more cute than me~ I love you so much, you're so cute~ Uhh~~" Song Hye Gyo noona pinches me and I hug her tightly.

"Nuna, saranghae~ be my wife!" Crap, I said it! PHEEEW! Nuna~~~~ I'm comin~~~ I hugs her tightly. Suddenly I open my eyes, I saw a beautiful creature with wet hair and a towel over his head. He's looking at me so flat like a pokerface. Looking right in my face with his flat expression for around 2cm.

"WAAAK!!!" I jumped back off the bed. "Ouch.. ~~" I squeeze my , damn it's hurt... Kim Heechul you're gonna pay for this!

"KIM HEECHUUUUULLLLLLL!"

"Mwo? It's not my fault... You're the one who fell down." He said while combing his hair in front of a mirror. Comb it, ruffles it, comb it, ruffles it, ayyy what you doin....

"Why the hell you wake me up from my dream with Song Hye Gyo!! I was asking Song Hye Gyo nuna to be my wife !! Don't you know!? Arghh~~"

"So? SO? Did you marry her?!" He's getting suddenly excited.

"Of course not yet because of you!!"

"So what? Do you think I care? Stop imagining those things, she won't marry a kid like you. She would like a beautiful one like me but not you... Now you better wash up!! We'll get goin!!" I saw the clock. It say 4.08. Hyung, are you that crazy? You told me to take a bath this morning!? When did you even wake up ? Aish~~

"No, hyung. You must be kidding me... No. I'm not gonna take a bath this morning. It's cold. Just no! Just order the monkey first!" He wants me to be a frozen fish? Just put me inside a fridge rather than he tell me to take a bath this morning.

"Cold water is good for skin!" He said. Whatever about skin who cares anyway!?

"Whatever bout that, who cares!!"

"Cold water is good for health!" He said again, well that's kinda true... but... no no no! not this morning! just no!

"No, hyung, I don't wanna!"

"Aisshhh you're so stubborn... I've the water heater! Now stop kissing the floor and get your damn up from the floor, and..... TAKE A BATH!!!!!" He kicked me to the bathroom before I could say anything, I protested and cursed him but he doesn't seem he cared at all.

"Hyung my towel.............. aish babo [stupid] ...." I began to undress myself and planning to go to the shower room. I walked to there, I could smell some strawberry scent. I grab a soap and shampoo and just confidently step in without looking around.

"UWA!!!!!!!" I jumped back. Right when I entered the room, Hyukkie was stepping out of the room. I accidentally slipped cause of the wet floor and push him. "Err ... sorry?" I couldn't say something and just run to shower room and lock it. I'm afraid that Hyukkie will kill me soon because I accidentally stepped on his .....asset. I took a shower for a while and I couldn't see something, so I thought he has done bathing already. I unlocked the door and sneak out to take a towel. Then I mentally slapped that I remember I didn't bring a towel here. This all because of Heechul hyung. Tsk~

"D.....o...ng..h..ae......." I could feel a black aura behind me. Oh, crap. Hyukkie still here...? Bull! I-I-

"I-I-no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't kill me!! Please, please I'm sorry, it's an accident! I didn't mean to step on it! Sorry, sorry, sorry, just say that your peep is okay, alright? I didn't step that hard!" I try to mentally run.

"NO! MY PEEP IS NOT OKAY!! YOU REALLY !!!! IT'S SO HURT! YOU DID STEP ON IT KINDA HARD!!! DONGHAE~~ It's hurt~" I don't know what to do now, should I cry and said sorry or just ... just .. what should I do?

"Sorry... Lemme see, maybe I can help?" I said. Nothing I can do beside helping him right?

"Wth, you're so stupidly innocent!!! I'm not gonna show my peep to you! Don't you have any shame? Aish...."

"I do have, but you're my brother right? So what? Who cares anyway.... Just lemme see maybe there's a wound or something..." I pull his towel and bent down to see if there's any wound.

"HAE!! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN!?" He kicked me. The fingertip of his feet kicked my asset. Damn, are you taking a revenge? It's kinda hurt.

"Y..ou ..kic..ked.. m...i..ine..." I said holding a bit pain. He's laughing triumphantly. Damn, he just really playing on me!

"HAHAHAHA!! Sorry~ didn't mean to kick that! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Yeah, laugh. Go on. I grab his asset and he's screaming in pain., this is gross. I washed my hand and circled Hyukkie's towel to my lower body. I put on a t-shirt and jeans.

"Donghae, grab this!!" Hyukkie said while he was putting on a t-shirt. I saw it. It was the photos yesterday. I met Heechul downstair. Hyukkie followin me up there.

 

We're going out of the house. We're following Heechul-hyung, He's running around the street, even the neighbour house.

"Where are we goingggg..... It's tiring........................" I said, Suddenly he stopped in the field that full of grass that about 1.7 meters across our house. He said something about angle but I don't really understand.

"So, if you can see this picture, the one which you bumped onto Hyukkie, It looks like It was taken from here. Why could I say that? Here..." He gave me the picture and I saw it directly.

"Ahh... ye, you're right.... I can see something greeny around here." I said while pointing the picture.

"Now, You know, she or he seemed to take your picture from here. Take some picture of this place, and we should investigate all the corners here. Split up and take some picture!"

We went to search some suspicious things alone, investigating all of the corners and taking some picture. We met up again.

"I found nothing." Hyukkie said.

"I found a beautiful creature that need to rest." Heechul hyung said.

"Yeah, yeah. I found nothing either. Except... this." I hand 'em a little shabby paper that written of some notes of a lesson. "It's our- I mean mine and Hyukkie's lesson last year. It's history, right? So that means this stalker is our junior..." I was seriously observing the writting. When a bunch of girls came and screaming. I just gave a hand and smile to 'em and back to the paper.

"See, see that~~ It's EunHae, with who's that? Is that the graduated senior before? Seems like I've seen him around before~"

"Ah, who cares~~ It's EunHae! EUNHAE!! AAAHHH~~ OPPA ~~~" Those girls keep screaming. Then suddenly Heechul-hyung kick me and I lose a bit control. I crushed Hyukkie. I didn't realize at all before the fangirls screamed. Damn my lips, poor you. Why you like Hyukkie so much? Geez~ I could see Hyukkie widening his eyes awhile and begin to move his lips. Ouch it's hurt! Did I just feel an electricity or something in my tummy ? Ah, maybe because the wound and I haven't eaten my breakfast at all. Wait, I'm wasting too much time to think, what the hell is Hyukkie doing to my lips!? It's givin me an electricity wound! I get off him. I could feel some people that passing by is staring at me and Hyukkie.

"What was that for hyung?!" Hyukkie shouted.

"What?? I was testing something.... Don't shout like you don't like it though you like it so much.... I can see how eager you that lips.. Gay between blood related sibling is not allowed, Eunhyuk~"

"MWOYA~~! I'm not gay, hyung! And What the hell was you testing?!!" I said.

"I didn't say you're gay... You're over thinking it..."

"Then who did you mean by blood related sibling with Hyukkie? Aish..."

"Gimme your ear." I stared at Heechul-hyung weirdly. I'm not moving until he pull me and whispered me something. "Don't be too noticeable... She/he might be here watching at you~ I did that in purpose to trap the stalkers~ Think smart, Donghae~" He said. I gave him a code that I understood.

"We're heading to somewhere, keep the shabby paper you found, Donghae.."

"What for hyung?" I asked him eventhough I kept it in my pocket. Then Heechul hyung stared at me as if an eagle was monitoring its prey. I know that doesn't mean that deep but it's not good to be seen though.

We end up to jog around the housing complex for another clues. It's good for our health tho. I haven't done this for years! Then suddenly a boy around my age bumped on my shoulder a bit, but confusedly he fell down as if I bumped him so hard. I helped him to get up spontaneously, he dropped his drinks and I took it for him but in return he just disappear so easily after said thank you, he said that he didn't need it anymore. That was really creepy! I'm having goosebumps! But it might be another clue. Could he might be the stalker? But he's a boy!!!!!!! Hell no.... please don't... I wanted a really pretty and y girl in return. Amen.....

"Yah! Donghae-ah!!! What are you doing there?! You're resting there while we ran!? That's not fair!! Come here you, Pinocchio! Or I'll grow your nose longer!?" Heechul hyung's shout beats anyone! It snapped me back to reality. "A-ah ye, hyung!! I wasn't resting!!!!!! Besides, my nose had already been long enough! I'm proud already! I don't need any surgery and even magic of yours! I'm coming! Catch me!" I'm running towards like there's no tomorrow and jump onto Eunhyuk's back. Eunhyuk, who is shocked enough greatly make it so I didn't fall. I whisper to his ear, "Did you see him....?" Hyukkie seemed confused about who did i just see? So then I whisper again to him, "I'll talk to you later in our home." Eunhyuk don't seem responding me so nicely. I got so confused. What happened to him? Did I do something wrong? I'm being piggyback-ed by Hyukkie but we don't even talk a bit after I shut my mouth. Then I don't know what's in my mind, I kissed Hyukkie's neck. That wasn't an accident, wasn't a purpose.. why did I do this..... this is weird!

"Ah~ H-hae~" Hyukkie let out a bit moan all of the sudden. Is it hurt? I wasn't doing something wrong right? I was just sticking my lips around his neck. Would it might be because ticklish? "YAH! BOTH OF YOU! BEHAVE! Your hyung is here! Respect me! what are you guys doing!? Why is this Monkey like that? That was loud! Don't ruin my beauty by advising you! Oh my God.... my beauty.... let's go to the nearest coffee shop! I'm tired! This is all because of you guys!" Oh my God.............Kim Heechul.... you're always like that... as if you're a girl. I would like to make you my girlfriend by your beauty but not your behavior... You're really pretty tho. Wait, what!? My brain seems encountering disfunction....ergh. This might be because of the morning bathe.......

We went to the coffee shop and have some chats. Then I start to talk about the guy I bumped on before. "Did you guys see the guy that I bumped before? The one who left his drink bottle? Please don't tell me that he's a ghost.... please............" I really wanted to cry if it was really a ghost. I mean, how could a ghost bumped on me and left its properties for me?! Am I and Indigo person or what? Please, God, please..............T_T

"What kind of guys did you talk about? There are a lot of guys around back then! Don't talk unconsciously, Fishy.." Oh. No. Hearing that my heart pounded, I'm getting pale and goosebumps. "Hyukkie, don't be so bad~ this Monkey just wanted to tease you, so don't be too pale. You look a like with my zzin pang, you know! We saw him... He's not a ghost! Relax, be cool! You weren't seeing any ghosts."

"Oh thank you there babe! I'm really afraid you know. You make me afraid and that's bad...." I said while pouted. "I'm not in the mood to care about this, Hae. I'm tired. Sorry." WHAT?! Why!? Did I seriously do something wrong? Really...Hyukkie, it cant be just like that. I'm feeling down if you act like that to me.... Please don't be serious..?

"AAA~~~!!!! EunHae! It's EunHae!! Oppa~~!! Kyaaa!!" "Donghaee!! Please notice me~~!?" "Who's that around them? Is he another man? Are they going to broke up!? NOOOOOOOOO~~ EUNHAEEE!" "Kyaaaa~~!!" the fangirls are getting annoying sometimes. I love them, really love them. But I think this is goin to far already. What the heck with "did they broke up?" Oh someone please tell her that Hyukkie and I are siblings for sake! Do I look so gay? Well, yes, if the GAY they were talking about stands for HAPPY. I'm happy with my life. Not the GAY that means I'm a homoual.

I took my phone and saw my reflection to make sure that I'm not that kind of GAY-face. Oh, yes! I'm looking to myself and I'm fabulous! Wait, what?! I'm getting like Hee-hyung. I 've gone too much with him already. Tsk, tsk, bad influence. "Eunhyuk, Donghae, for my own sake and yours too of course, we need to head back home quickly. Your fangirls will ruin my beauty. I'm heading back home, if you have something to say, say it right away, I can feel my beauty fading away. C'mon! Eunhyukkie? Something?! Hae?"

"Nothing hyung, I'm cool." Hyukkie said. What happened to him? I need to talk to him while heading home later.

"So, the guy whom we were talkin about, left a drink bottle and I keep it. I thought it would be another clue. Here!" I let it out from my training pant's pocket.

"Hae~ you're disgusting~ that must be dirty, we went for jog and we were sweating then you kept it in your pocket... that's a total turn off, Pinocchio! Just put it in the garbage bin!"

"Yaaa~~ I didn't mean to be nasty but I wasn't really enjoying that gesture where I should jog while holding something~ Alright then, hyung, I'll just trash it." I went to nearest garbage bin and then suddenly,

"Wait, Pinocchio! I saw something! Come back here, baby!" Hee-hyung shouted. There again the fangirls who are watching secretly-but-not-really-that-secretly-because-we-knew-that, "Oh my God! Oh my God! That guy is realy beautiful! I envy him! He called Donghae as baby! Omo.............so that beautiful guy is Donghae's boyfriend?! EunHae is gone.................. no way!" "Shhhtt! You're so loud! They can hear you!" "Oopps! Did I say to loud!?" Fangirls these days............. we do obviously hear you guys. Duh. =_=

"Girls, we are obviously listening to you... Please do not write or make any fuss, ne? It wasn't the truth" I let a bit words since I was being really hooked up. "Ah~ ne, oppa~ Mianhae[I'm sorry].. Hwaiting![Fighting!]" then they went back again making a fuss and let out some delighted squeal around.

"Donghae oppa is so cute~ look at his smiley face! I can't even distinguish between his madness or his cuteness!" I heard them again. Oh seriously, Do I really have that smilley face? I checked my face again, but well....yes, I kinda have that. Ha...........so sad.

"There is something inside the bottle, Hae! Stop looking at you reflection on your phone, it won't change uglier or prettier and not even goin more beautiful-er than me of course. Your fangirls really makes me sick... I hope this won't make any fans war betweet yours and mine. I need a beauty rest. Ka! [Go!] Let's go home! Contact me if there's something you need kay my dear pinocchio! You too monkey, don't think that I can't smell the jealousy and dirty sense of yours! I never meant to do any bad things, be happy! I love you guys! Beautiful guy goin home! Ciao!"

Then we went back home, leaving our money for the morning coffee and the fangirls squeals. "Hae..." Hyukkie called me,  I'm so happy! I dont know why, it feels like I haven't been talking to him for years already. He has never act that bad towards me before.

"Yes~!" I let out a bit squeal, "I mean, yeah?" I blushed. That's weird! Today, this morning is weird. Dear, brain, we are not goin to school so lets repair this disfunction! Assa!

"N-nothing... I just..j-just..... I don't know. Nevermind." with that, we went home silently. Whatever he did. I don't care eventhough he doesn't have any interest to tell me the things that he wanted to talk about back then. At least, he talked to me again. I felt so delighted already. I love him so much! Till the moon and back!

Wait. SNAP! What the hell did I just said? He's my siblings, ew! It's really gross to say something like this. EW. No way. I do love him but not this way. EW. This is so weird. Did my brain just get infected by something?

 


 

Hm.. That's really weird... what happened to Hyukkie? what happened to Hae? Who is the real stalker? Everythings getting really blurred! WE NEED HELP!

Wait for my next update still kay? Sorry for being super late updated! I almost lost my account. I lost my Donghae T_T Doh.

I know its almost about 2 years I have been so inactive, I got busy and I almost forgotten my Hae, I'm really sorry everyone TT_TT

 

@Paospao I'm sorry for treating my new reader badly... I've just updated my fanfic after about 2 years! I'm really sorry for that! Please keep reading and wait for another update kay? xoxo ;)

@geygeyng Hey there baby, please keep reading! I'm sorry for my super late update! Wait for another kay?!^^ :*