1. Netral

Blood-related Sibling

Donghae and Eunhyuk are sibling. Everyone know that both of them are so close to each other. More like too close. Everyone called them as EunHae couple sibling. They're good at dancing, singing, not bad at educations and cool at socializations. Every girls shout out loud like a fangirl. It happens since they were an elementary school's students. Now, they've grown up. It's time to be happy in high school.

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Hyukkie! Get your lazy off!! We need to go to school you stupid monkey!"

"Yeah... yeah.... right....... 5 minutes haeee~ "

"Hyukkie you're stupid or more than it? C'mon!! It's 7.55 already!!! No more 5 minutes! You kept saying it like 10 times or more but u end up sleep again for around 50minutes!!"

"5 minutes~~"

Urgh this stupid monkey really needs to be kicked punched or whatever! I bet I'll just go to school alone then. I'll leave this stupid monkey ALONE. Wait, what!? Alone? No. Just no! I'm not going to go to school alone! URGH !!!! DIE YOU LITTLE ANNOYING MONKEY !! I went up to bed right over him. He's groaning since I sat on his tummy. I'm bigger than him I'm sure he'll dead-locked down there. I open his pajama and throw it to a laundry tub. I let my fingers the monkey's body. I tickling him till he's about to die.

"Gotcha monkey!!!" I let out a beautiful smirk for him

"Get off me!! Urrgh....... My tummy is hurt.. Why you have to be that big, Hae? Arghh... I feels like my spine broke into 2 pieces..." Hyukkie is trying to get up from the bed.

"Hell yeah, there's a twin of monkey boy in my tummy."

"MWOYA~ !? [what the hell~ !?] "

"Mwo [what] ? I only slept with you and no one else, so it's a twin of your genes! Now shut up and grab your uniform!!!"

"Mwoya~ neo babo ya~ Men can't get pregnant! [what the hell~ you're stupid~ Men can't get pregnant!] "

"I would never wish men could be pregnant! You're between too vastly gullible or vastly stupid. It seems like you're the second one..."

"YA!!! Say it again if you dare!" This monkey... needs more than 5 minutes to button his uniform... urgh~ I went to him, put a tie and a blazer.

 

We went to school as usual. The girls already crowded around the classroom. I feel like a superstar! They even make some fanbase blogs for me. It's cute and funny. I mean, I'm just a student, but they even have blogs for me. I used to check out the blogs, I saw what did they do to have my photos, when was the angles they caught me, and hell yeah they're trully a stalker!

 

"Hyukkie, look at this.... Geez... I've never expected that we'll be this popular. How could they have our photos in our room?"

"Perhaps.... there's someone who does stalking us in our room or around our house!!! You see that? It was uploaded around 5 hours ago."

"5 hours ago? Its 13.25 now.... so that means they took thisf at 08.25? We were entering the school gate that time!! I don't remember that I saw any humans except us, the teacher, and the securities... Whoaaa... I'm gettin more excited !!! Why don't we search for the stalkers? It would be fun!! Maybe the blogs will say ' The Great Cool Cute and Handsome Donghae with his sibling partner The Slow and Lazy Monkey found some y girls who have been stalking on them for more than 2 years! ' How's that? Awesome right!?"

"Yaaaa..... neo micheosseo [are you crazy] ? Your imaginative brain just too much for sake!! And the hell it said the slow and lazy monkey!"

"No, gae [dog] ! It would be so fun! Watch me sayin!"

"No, no, no. your idea just so horrible. So just stop it stupid mulgogi [fish]. Can't you see we gotta lot of things to do lately? The assignments, part times... also remember our photo shoots! We may not a big star or anything but at least we're models."

"Ah c'mon ...."

 

The Monkey keep sayin a big no for my idea, but I think it's cool! Isn't it? Aish.... This Monkey can't be fun!

"Donghaeee-ssi!! Donghae-ssi!! Aaaa~~ !!" The girls keep calling my name. I'm just smiling around.

"Donghae~~~~ AAAAA~~~ !!!"

"Yes?" I let my angelic smile out and the girls screaming like crazy.

"Hey, It's a school.... Don't scream to much, girls~ the teachers might think that we did bad to you all~" Hyukkie said and whispering something to me.

"Don't be to friendly to them, you know... It's not that good to be so friendly to them. They're watching you." he said. I just keep smiling around and those girls getting crazier and crazier. Suddenly a girl bump me and I fell down. She kept on saying sorry, I've smiled and said It's okay. Then she was like....

"Donghae oppa~~ tomorrow is weekend... oppa~ would you like to go out with me..? We'll go to amusement park~ Would you...?" dead-lock. dumb-founded. I've never date a girl! Not that I mean I dated a boy, but It's just.... It's getting on my nerves! I might have some fan blogs, fangirls, and cool society, but that doesn't mean I'm great at everything.

"Aa...a.. M..Maybe-" Hyukkie cut me out.

"He can't go out with you tomorrow.. Both of us are going to a..... we're going to go together to somewhere, so I don't think that Donghae could go out with you all..." He grab my shoulder that seems like a code for me, I was like heeey great idea, Monkey!

"Ah yeah, we're going to somewhere. I'm so sorry okay... Maybe we could go out sometime but not tomorrow" I smiled and she just said  okay oppa with redden face.

 

I'm on my way to my nest with a monkey now. I'm so aware, I'm serious with my idea about searching for the stalkers. Unfortunately, until I stepped my feet on my nest's gate, there's still nothing I can see. I'm in rush to the house, I didn't see there's Hyukkie in front of me, and I haven't closed the door yet. I really need to go to pee! That's why! Then, BRUGH!! I bump onto him. IN A REALLY WEIRD POSE. I know, he's my blood related sibling but it's just so abnormal to be like this. I mean, I was bumping him right when he turned his head to me and going to tell me to close the door. My lips was accidentally locked to him. Bleeding. WTH COULD ANYONE DESCRIBE WHAT DO I FEEL NOW?!

 

"Aw~ my sons... I thought both of you already grew up... but evidently you guys still love to do that.~ As long as you didn't turn to be a gay it's just okay~"

"No way mom~ I just bumped to him! Nothing more!" I'm trying to stand up and touch my bleeding lips. Mom, I'm still as normal as am I!

"D O N G H A E, y o u - r e a l l y !!!!!!!!! Ouch..." seems like Hyukkie is hurting too. I wonder, is this my blood or his? I felt the same as him too. Hurt. I feel disgusted too. We're not childern anymore! And we kissed. WE. KISSED. RIGHT. ON. THE. LIPS. Hell it was my first kiss when I'm a senior high school student. I haven't kiss a girl when I was a junior high school student too! This feel SO WRONG !!! I went to wipe the blood around his lips and said sorry. I could sense his really disgusted gestures when I wiped the blood. I gave him a signal I'm-so-disgusted-too-Lee-Hyukjae-relax-not-only-you-me-either-so much. I should wash my lips and mouth for more than a hunderd times.

 

"Hyukkie, bath time. rub my back and I'll rub yours!" I ordered him.

"Okay..." I opened his shirt and he did the same then we went to the bathroom. I felt like in sauna. We're stupidly playing around the bathroom till we heard a knock on the door.

"Donghae-ah, Eunhyuk-ah, dinner time~"

"Ah ye !!" we stopped for a while and I got out from the bath tub without wearing anything innocently. Grabbing my towel near the door and wearing it. Going out of the bathroom with a towel. Everything's alright, we did good. Except the stupid kiss before.

"Hey you alright?"

"What? I'm okay like what you see.." I said.

"No, no, no... I mean that..." He's pointing my face. My lips for exact.

"Ugh...Hyukkie.. that's gross... I want to forget it~~ " I'm being honest, it IS so disgusting.

"I know, it is so much!! You're the one who did this... Geez I can't believe you DID this!" He's pointing at his wound.

"Sorry~~~~~~~~~"

"B- I- s f- un-  tho..." He's mumbling something I can't clearly hear.

"Mwo? I didn't hear you..."

"I said It's fun~"

"Ah mwo!! Are you in the different orientation?" I'm laughing out loud.

"Hell no! I'm kidding~ But it is fun! I mean kissing someone is fun!" I was like... hell yeah fun geez. I decided to .

"Hell, yeah so fun..." I kissed him. I'm just kidding, suddenly his lips moved. feels like or doing something to mine. I pushed him and wash my lips and mouth. Damn it's hurt.

"Damn you, Hyukkie... It's hurt! You really.... Did you just it right on my wound? You ! Gae-dong [dog's poop] ~" He just laughed hysterically, I know he must be hurt too, his lips was bleeding too. But this monkey just vastly brave to me! On my wound!! He'll die in my hand for sure!!

"What's so funny!! It's even hard to laugh but you still laughing hysterically!! Eat this fun!" I hold his wound hardly and it begin to bleed again.

"Hae... hurts." He almost tearing up, hell this cry baby. I think I'm cry baby enough. But this monkey more. I can't distiguish he's acting or not. Just one thing for sure, I wanna and I would always beside him, to prevent him to cry, to caressess him when he cried, to soothes him and kick those tears away.

 

The next day

 

I was checking some blogs out when suddenly I saw a new blog linked to the related of the blog. Its name just so weird. Its title is EunHae Chu Couple Updates. I clicked the link. I saw its url, well, it's unique. I'm so grateful with those girls. They're just so creative.

http://eunhaechuchupdates.xoqt.co.kr

"Hm... http://eunhaechuchupdates.xoqt.co.kr unique... but what the hell this is for?" I re-spell it, suddenly I remember my idea bout searching for the stalkers. Obviously this is one of the blogs. This creators might be one of the stalkers! I went to its profile and I read it carefully.

"I'm just a girl that liking Eunhyuk and Donghae. More to EunHae couple." What the hell did she write? Just it? And Wait, EunHae couple? Damn, it's me and Eunhyuk!!! What they have here!? I'm going to the front page which is welcome words. Not really important. I scroll down and read all those carefully. Untill I found some posts of photos. I'm pale. Speechless. Stiff. Feels like the world going to end soon. THEY HAVE A PICTURE OF ME AND EUNHYUK YESTERDAY WHEN I BUMPED ONTO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, 1, 2, 3, I'm trying to calm down. The girls out there might think this photo just an edited one or it's just a bumped-onto-someone pose. I scroll down more. 1, 2, 3. I hold my breath and let it out. It has the photos of me and Hyuk when our lips was bleeding. Okay, calm down, Donghae everything's gonna be alright. Seems like it's nothing important to talking to myself like that.

"One.... Two... Th~ Three~~~" I scroll it down right on the photos of us when we were kissing. I just can hold my breath with pale face and stiffen body. I kept on silence around 3 or 5 minutes and staring at the blog. Then I let my back fall to the pillow bench. My career will all ruined. All of  my best friend will disgust me. I will be kicked from dance crew, from the entertainment, etc.

"This just too much... ~ too much............................." I hate to cry! I won't cry! I'll be okay!! We just need to find who was the fudge did this!!!

"HYUKKIEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I shouted out loud till I heard the neighbour shout " STOP MAKING OUT YOU GAY !!!!!!!! " CRAP !!!! I shut my mouth and sneaking to my bed. When suddenly I realized, WHAT AM I DOING HERE!? I SHOULD BE ARRESTING AND CURSING THE STALKER NOW!!! I'll search for that monkey!!! I was opening the door when Hyukkie did the same. His feet went further than it should. His body's weight supporting me to fell down. Oh, crap. Not again. The hell now I'm right below him and he's right over me. I push him and get up quickly. I could hear he's cursing on me with any words but I don't care and I don't mind.

"Hey, Monkey, you should fudging see this !!!!!!!!! My idea was so brilliant !!!! there's no way that you would deny it again !!!!" He's seeing the picture like for 8minutes. Kept in silence, in the same pose, in the same rhyme of breaths.

"Ok, we'll really get rid these fudging stalkers. We have some privacy too !!!! HELL THIS JUST TOO MUCH !!!!!! Let's go........." He pull me out of bedroom.

"Where are we going...?"

 

 


 

Where are they goin huh? Curious eh? Wait for another chapter guys! Anyway how was this? Gimme some comments kay! If u like it please subscribe !! Much love x))

 

thanks for my first 4 subscribers! hope you get what you want here! much love xox

 

@AmySuju : aw aw it's secret ~ just follow up!! fighting!! hope you give me some comments!! much love xox