Shin Dongho , The Cheeky Guy

Love's Signs

Meanwhile at the Shin's residence ...

 

It was a wonderful Saturday morning until someone knocked on the door.

"Ummm... Excuse me miss, but may I know who you are and what brings you here?" one of the Shin's housemaid asked.

"I'm sorry to bother you so early, but is Dongho around?" The girl innocently asked.

"Mianhae. Young Master is still asleep."

"B-but he said that we'd go on a picnic today." 

"Okay, miss. Hold on. I'll wake Young Master up."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Dongho's POV*

-DREAMLAND-

I was playing soccer with my friends until I kicked the ball really hard. It was flying real fast and it's now headed to a girl. I quickly shouted to warn the girl but it was too late. I hurriedly ran to get the ball but the girl was furious. Uh oh. She was about to punch me when ...

-END OF DREAMLAND-

 

"Young Master, someone is looking for you."

Great. Now you ruined my dream.

"Ugh. Who is it? It's too early in the morning. Tell that person to go to home and sleep." I answered, completely annoyed. I am definitely not a morning person, you see.

"I don't know her Young Master. I think he is your girlfriend."

"What? I don't remember having one. Tell her to leave once. Okay? Now get out of my room!" I barked.

"N-nae, Young Master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-DOWNSTAIRS-

 

"Pardon me miss, but are you, by chance, Young Master's girlfriend?" The maid asked.

"Yes. Yes I am. Is he awake?"

"I apologize, but Young Master said he don't remember having a girlfriend. Mianhae."

"Bwoh?!?!?!? Yah Shin Dongho! How could you dump me like this?!?!? Yah!!!!!" The girl howled.

"Miss, please don't make a scene! You'll disturb the neighbors!" The maid scolded the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dongho's POV*

I was gonna go back to sleep when I heard someone screaming. Who in the world could this be?

"Shin Dongho! Go down or else I'll tear your house up!" The girl continued to wail.

She went on shouting until I couldn't take it any longer. I decided to go down and face whoever this girl might be. I opened the door and slapped the girl. Then she fell silent. She stared at me, holding on to her cheek, teary-eyed.

"Who are you to shout at me like that?!?!?!" I said, completely furious.

"I am your girlfriend for chrissake! Did you forget already?" she said, finally bursting into tears.

I seriously don't remember this girl, I swear.

"What are you talking about? You're delusional. Now scram!"

"Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she smacked my face and ran away.

"Who the hell was that girl?? Aish!!!!!" I wondered. Ugh. I'm completely pissed off right now. Might as well go back to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Girl's POV*

*wipes tears* Enough of the drama. This is just one step to my revenge. Shin Dongho, I'll make you regret for dumping me. I'll make your life hell. Hahahahahahaha. Now what shall I do next? Better plan now. *evil laugh*

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if I update a bit slow. -.- 

I'll try to update as fast as I can:D

Thanks for subscribing ! I love you !!!! ^3^

PS : The "girl" in this chapter is a new character which I forgot to put in the description. She'll play an interesting part :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________