Chapter 6

Flipped

-cont- 

 

Kai's POV

"But you see, I haven't been in any relationship. Real or not." she explained. 

Just what I thought. 

"It will just be an act you know, and we'll only act whent they're around and if they aren't it will just be like we're strangers." I said. 

She remained silent after that. Probably thinking. 

"Well," she muttered as she looked at me staright in the eye, 

Well, what? 

"I'll think about it. And, I'll make some rules." she said. 

Think about it? Make some rules? But, it will just be an act. Doesn't she even want this?

"Okay, see you." I told her. 

I'll just let her be.

She smiled and then left. 

Then cam ein 3 boys hungry for news. 

I sighed. 

"So what happened?" Luhan began. 

"What did you two talk about?" Sehun added. 

"Want me to creep her?" 

And then, our gazes were on Chanyeol. 

"Seriously, you want me to?" he asked us.

We all sighed while shaking our heads.

Ofcourse, the silly CreepYeol. 

"Ya, why would you want to creep her?" Baekhyun said as he stood behind him rolling his eyes. 

He handed us our drinks. 

"Nothing, just for the fun of it," Chanyeol said as he innocently sipped his drink. 

"We.. will be acting like we're in a relationship." I said once we settled down. 

"Act? But why? Aren't you twoo really on a relationship?" Sehun asked. 

"That's what people think. I can't believe just because she was wearing my jacket means we're together. People's minds these days are so out of the box." I said sighing. 

"Okay. So that was all just a misunderstanding. How did you meet then? And why was your jacket with her?" 

"She told us that you met in the dorm." Luhan piped. 

So that was what she told them... In the middle of the fight. 

"Yea, she lives in the same dorm with us. Not to mention also the same floor."' I said. 

"How we met was really funny and embarassing. She couldn't hind her blushes. I swear I can hardly laugh with her reactions when my hand landed on top of hers, she couldn't even fake a smile." I began. 

"Then, just this morning, we met in the library." 

"What did you do in the library?" Chanyeol asked and one moment, I thought he was thinking of other things but my Chanyeol's innocent. 

"I read her a story and she slept." I answered. 

"In the middle of your storytelling, she dozed off. Well, that makes sense." Baekhyun said and they all laughed. 

"Ya, it's not because I'ma boring storyteller. It's just because, the temperature and the environment itself is enough to make someone sleep." I reasoned. 

"Yeah, in the middle of your storytelling." 

Aish, Baekhyun.!!!!

"And you gave her the jacket, am I right?" Sehun asked. 

I nodded. 

"So, that was it." Luhan muttered. 

"Well, I think she's gonna be great." Luhan said. 

" Great what?" Baekhyun asked. 

"A great actor." Chanyeol answered. 

"No, a great girl." Luhan crrected. 

There was a pause. 

"Cheesy" Sehun sang and we all laughed. 

Sigh, I wonder what's her decision.