Ɔнαρтʋʋя 1

Flipped

Thal Jae's POV 

 

~ "Omoooooooooooooooooooooo AM I DREAMING OR WHATTTT ?!!?!?? Someone piiinch me, like righhht noooow" I told myself while staring at our dorm. 

Is it even a dorm? It's like a 5star hotel. O______O This place is hell yeaah Uhmaaaziiieng.

 

"Good morning, how may I help you?" The lobby woman greeted 

"Oh, yeah. Uhm, I was supposed to tell you my name." I said. 

She chuckled. 

"And your name is?" 

Oh Right. Like why the hell did I tell that? Tssssss. Gash, I am such an idiot sometimes

No wait, Always. T_T 

"Oh right, Thal Jae" I said trying to smile it off. 

"Oh, I see." she said while scannig my name in her computer. "Thal Jae... RIght, you're the scholar. I've been waiting to see you."

Oh God, I'm poppuuuallllleeerrr~

I smiled, "Waiting to see me? Why's that?" I asked as I fixed my hair, 

"You're soo lucky to have entered this school.  I mean, it's really hard. Only rich people can enter this school and you're so lucky. But, a friendly tip, this school is somewhat dangerous" she said. 

I was smiling the whole time until she said the word dangerous. 

"Dangerous? Why?" 

Am I gonna die here? 

"Well, the girls here are beeshes, and the guys here are jerks." 

Beeshes? Ohhhh, right. Beeshes. 

"Ohh, I see. I'll get along with them." 

"So, you're gonna act like a beesh too?"

"A beesh and a jerk. Just kidding. I won't talk to them. I think that's the safest way." I answered. 

"Good to know. you know you're one smart girl. That's why you're blessed. Have 'fun' " she said while doing the air gestures. 

She then handed me the key and smiled. 

Gash, I lab it here. I was complimented right away. I am soo poppppullller. 

 

I headed to the elevator and squeled when I knew I will be staying at the top floor. 

I don't care if it takes so long to reach there. As long as I'll be seeing the world from up there. The rooftop will be close to my floor. How great is that. 

I mean, I'm an open person, I need Spppppppaaaceeeee~ 

I'm soo happy. I'm even jumping up and down. Making noises like those noise I do when fangurling. 

"Ugh, miss you coming in or not." 

That totally stopped my heart from pumping. I opened my eyes (O_______O) 

What the, someone was there all along? And I was doing that all along? Eh?!! I was like a person with drugs awhile ago. Tsssss. T_____T 

I turned around and gently leveled my eyesight to the person. 

Oh, My. God. 

(Now playing: Angel by Exo) 

Faq this. 

He raised his eyebrow and leaned to the wall behind him. 

He was all like this;

"So?" he shrugged. 

"Oh, yeaaaah. Right" I said shaking my head. 

Why am I feeling like thiis??? And how can I be sooo STUPID?! 

That was juust sooo embarassing. 

Should I apologize? For what I did? No, I can't. I don't even know him? 

I took a peek of him. Hmmm, he doesn't actually look like a student. But, why's he here? Visiting? Yeah, that could be it. 

The elevator doors opened but it was the wrong floor. 

He must be staying in this floor. 

But, he isn't going out. So, I made the move. 

I pressed the floor I am staying but then, 

His hand was on top of mine. 

Just for an instance, it was liek a thunderblot hit me, Electric charges flowed through all my vessels. 

Am I gonna die?? Why am I feeling this way. 

"Oh, so you're staying there too. Pretty cool." he said 

He was all like this, 

(A/N: Hihi, :""> Excuse me while I fangirl here in my sofa. Kai is just too adorable) 

I curled my fists, not because I am mad but I was ... Nervous?

I just faked a smile, but I'm sure he noticed that it was fake. 

"Mama....Mama....Mama..."

He chuckled. 

He chuckled? But why? 

I turned to him furrowing my eyebrows. 

But he walked away. 

Oh, we have arrived. But why was he chuckling? 

 

So, I just saw the most beauutifuuul guy in Earth, And by this, am I.....

 

 

 

Єи∂

 

 

 

A/N: 

 

Exo K's guesting in Sukira last night, KILLED me. (May 7,2012)

 

 

Spazzzzzzzzz ♥ Kai is ing adorable.