Fooled

Brother, can I love you?
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Chapter 3: Fooled     The next morning was obviously the same as yesterday – oddly quiet and deadly. But the sky was dark and cloudy and Chanyeol was sulking at his room after he was prevented to play outside by his uncle Jaejoong and there he was now, sitting on his bed while staring down at his toy car and airplane.   “He’s being unfair!” He whined cutely. He raised his toy car up to the level of his eyes and smiled upon them. “Should I sneak out?” His eyes landed to the huge window – a dark atmosphere greeted him.   A loud roaring of thunders and lightning appeared before him, his huge eyes widen to its fullest extent, as it shows curiosity and terror. He scoot back from his position frightened at the sounds and eagerly wanting someone to hug him to comfort and stay with him until those things disappear. Tiny droplets printed on the glass window and Chanyeol tilt his head, he walk closer on the window as he watch the rain pours down.   He raised his hands and touched the window. “The angels are crying.” He mumbled.   He hated someone crying, he hated someone sad, he doesn’t like everything in dull and  gloomy so an idea pop up from his brain and happily hurdled downstairs looking for his uncle Jaejoong.   “Uncle Jaejoong~ Uncle Joongie” Chanyeol sang cutely as his little adorable voice echoed along the corridors. He turned the knob of the kitchen and saw his uncle Jaejoong with a bulky man that looked like a monster too – with those onyx eyes and…and those scary eyes, Chanyeol hates it!   Chanyeol run over to his Uncle and pushed the man off his hyung.   Jaejoong gasped and hugged Chanyeol. “What’s the matter baby?”   “He’s a bad guy! We have to go! He might turn into a monster.” Chanyeol panicked, trying to look for a weapon to defend him and his uncle. The man just chuckled at how adorable the kid was.   “Hey Jaejoong! Who’s this brave young man here?” Asked the man.   Jaejoong smiled softly and caressed Chanyeol’s hair. “He’s my nephew, isn’t he beautiful?”   Chanyeol looked at the both man in front of him curiously, it was supposed to be an action why it happened like this. He pouted cutely.   “Ahjussi who are you? And why are you so close with my uncle?” Chanyeol eyed the man suspiciously. The man scooted back and laughed nervously.   “Chanyeol be nice,” Chanyeol ignored his uncle and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.   The man smiled. “I’m Yunho, I’m the bodyguard here…I’m the one who is going to protect you and your beautiful uncle.” Chanyeol’s eyes sparkled and Jaejoong blushed like a high school teenage girl.   “Really? Please protect Yeollie, Yeollie is clumsy they said bad lucks follow me like Uncle Jaejoong, please.” Chanyeol showed his best puppy eyes to Yunho and Yunho just can’t resist those adorable face as he pinch those cheeks and hugged him tightly.   “Sure why not.” Chanyeol chirped happily and jumped cheerfully.   “Alright, that’s enough.” Jaejoong interrupted, taking Chanyeol away from the man.   “Yunho leave, can’t you understand that I don’t want you.” Not getting offended, Yunho chuckled and nodded.   Chanyeol punch Jaejoong softly. “Be nice to ahjussi, we depend on him. If the house burn he’ll be the one protect us…”   Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows. “Whatever. What do you want Yeollie?”   “I wanna play outside.”  

“Oh come on mom! Let me play outside, I want to play in the rain.” Kris whined hysterically, wanting to get out from her mother’s embrace. The woman sighed in annoyance and let his naughty kid run off away from her.

“Kris! You better come back here or I will tell your father to ground you for a week!” She shouted but the latter was already outside, happily playing in the rain. She walked towards the window and watched his son.   She smiled lovingly and giggled at how Kris jumped in the puddles. She closed the curtains and went outside the room, her faint footsteps could be heard from the corridors. She knocked on a certain door and opened it.   She saw Suho who was reading a thick book on his hands, not even noticing his mom was already inside.   “Suho, dear.” Suho smiled and closed the book. “Yes, mother?” He asked.   “The weather isn’t nice and Kris is outside playing in the rain, why don’t you play with him so you could have the brotherly bonding you wanted?” Suho wasn’t sure if that was a great idea, he doesn’t like outdoors and playing stuffs like that but having the bonding he wanted with Kris is the best thing he desired the most and probably this would be the best time to be with him.   “Alright.” He smiled unsurely and lazily put his foot on the cold floor and looked for his pair of slippers.   The woman smiled and let her son walked out of the room.   There outside, Kris was jumping up and down on the puddles, his clothes were drench and his hair was a tousled mess. Suho on the other hand watched his brother, not sure if he is going to play with the rain. What if he gets sick? He doesn’t like being si
Please log in to read the full chapter