The Meeting

Brother, can I love you?
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 1: The Meeting       On one spring morning, a little ragged boy was happily running around the verdurous trees at their garden. A beautiful boy with a captivating smile plastered on his face, swiftly running and chasing the butterflies flying above his head. He slowly slumped at the soft grass and squinting his eyes to adjust at the sunlight streaming down at his face. He tried to block the rays of the light with his tiny hands when a beautiful butterfly touched the palm of his small hand.    “Mommy…” He spoke softly at the butterfly but before he could even touch it with his other hand it flew away from him.   Out of nowhere a woman called his name, “Chanyeol, your breakfast is ready.” The little boy frowned a little, he was not hungry nor wanted to go inside he just wanted to play. He groaned softly and forcefully pushed himself to stand up.   He walked half-heartedly at the quiet corridors of the manor, his eyes shown nothing but sadness. There were no kids here besides him, he knew that the owner of the house left to America when he was still a baby, he doesn’t remember anything about them since he was only an infant back then but there was one certain boy he could remember, the way he smiled at him. He wondered who that boy was. Although, there were other children here but they were all snobbish and girly. In fact, he was the only boy here and the rest were girls.   “There you are cutie,” A beautiful man giggled as he leaned over the wall.   “Uncle Jaejoong,” Murmured the little boy cutely, fidgeting his fingers while waiting the older man to scold him but unknown to him, the old man smiled warmly and carried the little boy on his arms.   “Let’s get you clean up, you smell awfully bad then after that we will eat your breakfast, alright?” The little boy sighed and nodded his head. He snuggled softly at Jaejoong’s neck and sniffed the fragrance of the man. Vanilla, he smelled like a vanilla. Chanyeol loves the smell of his uncle Jaejoong that’s why he grew up attached to this man.   Jaejoong could hardly clean his Chanyeol when the latter kept on splashing him the water and wetting him. He was kind of stubborn kid and at the end Jaejoong took a bath with him together. They were enjoying the bubble bath; Chanyeol was comfortably sitting at Jaejoong’s lap while the older man cleaning other spots of Chanyeol’s small body.   “Chanyeol-ah they are back,” Jaejoong muttered quietly as he stared at the boy sadly.   “Your father.” He added and hugged the fragile body tightly.   “Who’s back uncle?” Jaejoong could only shook his head and kissed the tipped of Chanyeol’s nose.   Once they were both done, Chanyeol naughtily run towards the kitchen, his tummy was already making some noise and he wanted to feed his little tummy.   The cooks and the maids watched in awe at how adorable little Chanyeol was, for them Chanyeol was just a normal kid but they have a duty to him, after all he was also the rightful owner of this house, the other son of their master. But they have to hide the fact or else the wife of their master will fire them. Lately, they found out that Chanyeol was becoming more beautiful each day, the way he smile they kept on remembering his late mother but oddly, he kind of looked like Jaejoong in different ways. Maybe because Chanyeol grew attached to that man and adopted several traits of clumsy Jaejoong.   That night, Jaejoong tucked Chanyeol to sleep, since the latter was afraid of the dark. He could hear the noises from downstairs, the voices of kids and their master, he knew they were back. He closed the door of Chanyeol’s bedroom and went downstairs. He saw his brother gesturing the maids to take all their things to their bedroom. His wife still looks beautiful while their kid, Kris, was so handsome. Suho was also with them, he looked matured for a kid like him, and the other mistresses were also there welcoming them with their daughters.   “Uncle Jaejoong!” Kris was the first one who saw him; he hugged him and planted a kiss to his cheeks.   “My brother, how have you been, I need to talk to you follow me.” He followed his brother to his office room.   “Lock the door Jae,” Jaejoong nodded and locked the door; he sat on the couch and stared at his brother.   “How was it?” Mr. Wu said without giving any concerned to his son, eyes were bored after saying the name of his son.   Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “He’s fine, such a lovable kid,” His brother nodded his head as a respond.   “How old was he again?”
Please log in to read the full chapter